Make a complaint about the game(s) you are currently playing.

Reg5879

Jan 8, 2009
IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey: So far I have only played through the Battle of Britain missions and the missions are quite short.

inFamous: Climbing can be a bit dodgy.

FIFA 11: Online Team Play...many noobs...greedy players...instant anger.

Ambient

Nov 19, 2009
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King.
Whoever programmed the Metal Slimes should be slapped.
I swear to Loki, I don't think the game has let me kill a single one in my current play through.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Matrix Path of Neo.
It is bloody old. And the controls keep resetting every time I turn it on again. I want dodge-roll and bullet-stop to be C, not Ctrl! Every.Damn.Time.
And when you start running in slow-motion focus mode, you latch onto every wall and run/jump on that, no matter how hard you try to steer away from it.

But still an awesome game.

deshorty

Dec 30, 2010
Super Paper Mario: um...uh...OH I KNOW, you're searching for the power of love.

Mario Kart Wii: I just got item'd. If you don't know what that means, go ask someone who has played.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
Outland demo: You have to gain the ability to go 'ikaruga' on blue and red stuff that damages you and comes in pretty tight streams. Also, the controls are a bit fiddly, and theere's the mario problem of jumping too far and falling into a pit. Three hits and back to start isn't terribly fun either.

Bioshock: For no discernible reason, a lot of plasmids lose effectiveness in the later parts of the game, even though you're still facing sploicers and big daddies. Also, hacking needs to go die in a fire; I spent half the playthrough hacking things so they wouldn't shoot at me or eat too much of my money,

Metro2033: Cheap deaths, cheap deaths everywhere. Serioously, your enemies instantly deduce your exact position and blast you full of holes. Also, I didn't know being russian made your skull so thick it takes several bullets to the noggin to kill you.

Red Alert 3 (xbox): RTS games are not, I repeat, not, a good fit for the console control scheme. keyboard and mouse required.

Dead or Alive 4: That damn story boss, the one whose smallest combo has 5 hits and take half your life. And of course she teleports.

FugitiveZero

Aug 6, 2010
Madden 11.

I'm new to American football, I don't know any good plays or how to defend so I can't fucking win, and if I do get a touchdown it's because the other team fucked up somehow.

gentleben

Mar 7, 2008
LA Noire has a serious break from the tone of the game leading up to the final mission and as a result leaves you with a weak finish.

Team Fortress 2 players are generally of quite a low standard compared to other FPSes I've played.

Call of Duty: Black Ops has a rubbish community.

arrapippol

Jun 10, 2010
Shogun 2 Total War: runs too slow on my computer, probably more my fault than theirs, but still annoying :p
LotRO (Lord of the Rings Online): Noone on when I am, silly American time zones.
NBA 2K11: Too hard, can't find difficulty setting. Mind you, I only just got it, so plenty of time to improve :)

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
RiouChan said:
F3AR

This game would be so much better without the level up system
Could not agree with you more there.
Even if the scary parts of the solo campaign is more or less out the window, the "You have reached Rank X" makes it even worse in creating some sort of atmosphere.
Combat is fun as ever, Co-op is also alright.

Oh right, bad things about a game I play...

League of Legends - Servers forever busy =(
Fable III - Somewhat dull combat progression system (only played first Fable before it). I can be master of all skills now? The armour does nothing? Come on now, that barely makes my character improve over the storyline.
Latest Magic card game - As others have said. AI randomly generating super cards out of thin air and crush me.

Coldster

Oct 29, 2010
Kingdom Hearts 2: I think the "X" button is going to break since all you do is press it repeatedly in a fight.

Battlefield Bad Company 2: When I run behind a wall I still die because of a 1 second lag. On my screen It looks like I got behind the wall in time but on the other persons screen it probably shows that I died before reaching the wall.

Team Fortress 2: My spy class sucks compared to everyone elses just because I don`t have "cloak and dagger".

Legendsmith

Mar 9, 2010
Team Fortress 2:
The game doesn't quit, it just does a CTD. It also has an annoying tendency to crash my display drivers.

Retal19

Dec 5, 2010
Black Ops - WHERE'S MAH RIOT SHIEEEEELD
Soul Calibur IV - Why does Button-Mashing win practically every battle?
Morrowind - How do I keep missing so much stuff? I thought I found everything!
Team Fortress 2 - HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FIND A SERVER!?

andrew201292

Nov 19, 2009
GRAW2 half my teams died just fast ropping before they even hit the ground check point are so far between argh...

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines...

The "Ninja!" history is not to recommend when you reach the Hallowbrook Hotel. Fuck me, I had to run and hide and wait for my health to go up enough so I wouldn't get butchered in three seconds constantly. D:

Also bugs.