Memorable Quotes (And a guessing game)

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
franconbean said:
Madara XIII said:
Furyaki12 said:
Henkie36 said:
''There are two people in the world who I trust. One of them is me, and the other is not you.''

''For so long, I thought you were the future. I was wrong. I am the future'' ''No. You're just... another asshole. And we're both gonna die down here''
Second one is from Resident Evil: Extinction, no clue where the first is from.

For my two cents:

"Why do you hate the darkness? You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing; we, who were turned away by both light and darkness, never given a choice? What other choice might we have had?"
Kingdom Hearts 2, Xemnas! That was by far one of my favorite quotes from him.

Here's mine. This is kind of tough, but good luck

"You're handed this precious gift, right? Each one of you granted redemption from the Creator - murderers, rapists, and molesters - all of you, you just have to repent, and God takes you into His bosom. In all the worlds in all the universe, no other creature can make such a boast, save man. It's not fair.
If sweet, sweet God loves you so, then I will make you worthy of His love. I've been watching for a long time. It's only in the face of horror that you truly find your nobler selves. And you can be so noble. So, I'll bring you pain, I'll bring you horror, so that you may rise above it. So that those of you who survive this reign of hell on earth will be worthy of God's love."

If you can guess this then you've earned some serious props and a cookie for the win.
Is it from Constantine?
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!! Within 5 mins of posting that someone get's it.

You sir win a cookie!

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Cool Welshy said:
I got one for you.

"Hello."

I give you a clue, it is famous last words. or word.
Even though I'm pretty sure this isn't what you're aiming for, I'm going with Abe from Abe's Oddyssey. (The first Oddworld game).

Hello. Follow me. Wait! Huu huu huu!

OK, I'll go for a quote or two.

Slightly paraphrased:
"I think he's hiding Ann in the attic." "From who, the Nazis?"

"Late frost burns the bloom
Would a fool not let the belt
Restrain the body?"

and one more for the road:
"you claim that the prisoner told you that if you didn't, and I quote, 'jam a bunch of stuff into your butt,' he was going to 'rape you so hard the room would stink.' And he was going to, quote, 'eat your butt and his son's butt in the stink until his stomach was full of ... your butts.'"

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Madara XIII said:
"Son of a *****!"
"Son of a *****!"
"Madre De DIOS!!!"
I can't remember which episode but I'm pretty sure that's from Red vs Blue.

I already posted this before but no one go it...

"Beauty, come to me!"

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Krion_Vark said:
"It had to be some sort of big organization.

Like who the Nazi's?

Don't be ridiculous.
MEANWHILE
Gentlemen VE are Nazis. . ."

NAME IT!
Hellsing the Abridged Series by Takahata101

F*CKING LOVE THAT SERIES XD

I got one now.

"We share blood. We are not brothers!"

Guess where this is from and extra points if you can gues WHO said it.

Cool Welshy

Mar 15, 2011
coldfrog said:
Cool Welshy said:
I got one for you.

"Hello."

Even though I'm pretty sure this isn't what you're aiming for, I'm going with Abe from Abe's Oddyssey. (The first Oddworld game).

Also, good try but still no. Another clue? He's the "Holy Grail" of comedy

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Cool Welshy said:
coldfrog said:
Cool Welshy said:
I got one for you.

"Hello."

Also, good try but still no. Another clue? He's the "Holy Grail" of comedy
OMG, it's Monty Python and the Holy Grail, how didn't anyone get that?

afbrien

Dec 17, 2010
My two:
"My hovercraft is full of eels."

"Television. Television is the explanation for this - you see this in bad television. Little assault guys creeping through the vents, coming in through the ceiling - that James Bond shit never happens in real life! Professionals don't do that!"

Cool Welshy

Mar 15, 2011
ChupathingyX said:
Well, close enough. It's is the last words of Graham Chapman, who at the time met his adopted son for the first time.

Wait I'm sorry. Was it movies and media only?

Joepow

Jan 10, 2011
Wakikifudge said:
"Take this scroll and stick it.... somewhere safe."
This may be a hard one.
Ryze from league of legends.

My quote:
Go then, there are other worlds than these.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Cool Welshy said:
ChupathingyX said:
Well, close enough. It's is the last words of Graham Chapman, who at the time met his adopted son for the first time.

Wait I'm sorry. Was it movies and media only?
No, some people have aleady had quotes from actual people in real life.

Kathinka

Jan 17, 2010
rather hilarious one, from a videgame.

"fire zee panzerschreck! letz unpimp zeir ride!" (read with atrocious german accent)

The Sorrow

Jan 27, 2008
afbrien said:
My two:
"My hovercraft is full of eels."

"Television. Television is the explanation for this - you see this in bad television. Little assault guys creeping through the vents, coming in through the ceiling - that James Bond shit never happens in real life! Professionals don't do that!"
First one's the Dirty Hungarian Phrasebook sketch. Second one? No clue.

Fangv2

Jan 20, 2011
"Do you guys play World of Warcraft? Love to play ya sometime, but ow jesus! Fine not World of Warcraft, how about something like... Smash Brothers. You play that? I call Peach. Come back here! No Peach then? You don't like Smash Brothers? How about a First Person Shooter, like Counter-Strike? You play Counter-Strike?"
If you get this quote I'll freak out.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
afbrien said:
The Boondock Saints, I love that scene.

"Beauty, come to me" - C'mon there must be someone who knows who says this.

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
"A dead child is like pudding. The proof is in the fact that he probably looked like pudding when he got hit by that truck. So I think you should be "pudding" his chocolate memory to rest."

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
Ignatz_Zwakh said:
"A dead child is like pudding. The proof is in the fact that he probably looked like pudding when he got hit by that truck. So I think you should be "pudding" his chocolate memory to rest."
Xavier: Renegade Angel

Here's mine:
"When girls go wild, they show their tits. When women go wild, they kill men and drown their kids in a tub."

epialesofaergia

Jun 6, 2011
"This generation is worse than the hippies, the flappers, and the Nazis combined. At least the hippies gave us those fat watch bands, the flappers could dance and the Nazis had that song 'Eight Days a Week'."

"We gotta get out of here, I just shit in the sink!"

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
TheIronRuler said:
"Dude, thats not cool to say about my sister! Because if I say she doesn't I'm a liar but if I agree I'm a perv... "
That's.... interesting.
That's from airgear right when the guy in the wheelchair comment's on the girl he lives with behind.

here's one which I may accidentally paraphrase( going off memory)
"I'm not brainwashing them, I'm merely providing the rudimentary knowledge they'll need for when they become my servants"