Metroid Film...by Uwe Boll starring... Jessica simpson

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Is it April 1st already?

If they do make a movie, they should just get the actress that played Samus in "There Will Be Brawl".

Enigma6667

Apr 3, 2010
teqrevisited said:
*snip* And who would sign him to work on anything anyway? I thought he was largely avoided.
He probably started a boxing fight with Miyamoto for the license. Because that's what he always does.

qazcake

Oct 28, 2009
i have only one thing to say in responce to this movie.
[youtube]WWaLxFIVX1s[/youtube]
(let hope it works if it wont than it just dark vaider screaming noooooooo)

Sneaky Paladin

Jan 21, 2009
Get the guy who made the new prince of persia movie to do it. He basically made a different story and made it seem like it could be prince of persia and it WORKED.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I'm fairly certain Nintendo has sworn never to release the rights to their franchises to film producers ever again, so I'm certain this isn't true.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
My response to the very thought of a Metroid movie.
No.
No no...NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
DAMMIT NO!
NO.
NO NO!

Im glad i know its fake.

MatsVS

Tea & Grief
Nov 9, 2009
If this happens, you dudes should totally consider not seeing it. That would be rad.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
*Drops to knees* Noooooooooooo!
The intensity of my rage could crush your carbon hearts into perfect diamonds.

Apr 28, 2008
qazcake said:
i have only one thing to say in responce to this movie.
(let hope it works if it wont than it just dark vaider screaming noooooooo)
Fixed for you.

Anyway, that basically is my sentiments on the matter. I really hope its not true, and will never be true.

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
Yeah, it's just an April Fool's joke rolling around. At least, that's what I'm telling myself ;)

DeathWyrmNexus

Jan 5, 2008
will1182 said:
This has the potential to be amazing. That is, as long as Uwe Boll and Jessica Simpson are removed from the equation. I'm serious, if they do any harm to my favourite franchise...words can't even describe...

Look at this article: http://movies.ign.com/articles/109/1095682p1.html

"Ms. Simpson feels the plot is too complex and would like to move the plot closer to its core story of love and adventure,"

Really? You're fucking kidding me, right? Love? Does that sound like Metroid at all?
I don't even play the games and I know this is wrong as a passive observer... I am disappoint. I am frowning over my keyboard. FROWN WITH ME!

Blackvegie

Nov 16, 2009
Everybody is focusing on the negative so for a change of pace i'm going to focus on the positive:

This is going the greatest movie ever! Maybe Uwe Boll has matured as a filmmaker and delivers an action packed, thought provoking, Sci-Fi epic. Maybe Jessica Alba adds a layer of depth to Samus Aran creating one of the most compelling characters in cinema history.

Maybe.

[Gavo]

Jun 29, 2008
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE OH GOD NO.

Nintendo, beat his ass down now.

May 5, 2010
Deiphagia said:
Metroid Film: YESSSS
Wait...Seriously? Do you actually think that anyone could make a good movie about Metroid? Really? You do realize that being incompatible with films is not necessarily a bad thing when it comes to games, right? That is to say, you're allowed to admit that any Metroid film would be horrible, Uwe Boll or not, without insulting your beloved franchise.

Just saying. No one could ever make a good movie about Metroid. Ever.

DND Judgement

Sep 30, 2008
why would you hire uwe boll as a director anymore...? there must be easier ways to waste money... and ones that cause far less pain to the rest of the world...

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Deiphagia said:
Metroid Film: YESSSS
Wait...Seriously? Do you actually think that anyone could make a good movie about Metroid? Really? You do realize that being incompatible with films is not necessarily a bad thing when it comes to games, right? That is to say, you're allowed to admit that any Metroid film would be horrible, Uwe Boll or not, without insulting your beloved franchise.

Just saying. No one could ever make a good movie about Metroid. Ever.
Alan Moore once said you counldn't make a good Watchmen movie. And yet, there it is. I think it could work if you tweak it a bit and play with the 'Samus is a girl' plot twist.

Not that I'm condoning this. Uwe Boll should never make a movie, ever.