Miley Cyrus busted with a bong

fundayz

Feb 22, 2010
I don't get it, why are people here losing their sh*t about how much they don't care....it's almost like they really care about not caring.....

just take it for what it is, hilarious.

Ldude893 said:
Well, there goes another one. All Disney teen stars go rotten sometime later.
rotten? come on man there's nothing wrong with hitting a bowl. Although, yes, Disney might not be too pleased. Hopefully she gets dropped, now THAT would be even more hilarious.

Reveras

Nov 9, 2009
Just because I find that news incredibly boring, here's a little something for our forumers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ygeMItoq10

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Hmm, it's a shame, young pop starts always seem to get to this situation. I don't really have anything against her, she's a pop idol that young girls look up to so it's not for me anyway, but it's always a shame to see said idol not being that great of a model.

But whatever, ever since Brenda Song gave a blowjob to the main character in "The Social Network", I no longer trust Disney for their "family friendly" facade.

brodie21

Apr 6, 2009
wooo, yeah, what news, im shocked.

whatever, what celebrities do in their spare time is none of my concern. i just know that she sings shitty music and is a terrible actor

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
OH MY GOD, MILEY CYRUS IS TAKING SOMETHING THAT'S LIKE DRUGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

Seriously though I have three words for this: Slow news day.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Hallucigenic Properties?
10 bucks to whoever else thought ten seconds after taking hits from the bong she hallucinated that everyone else was a horse and took a 'ride' on them.

OT: Who gives a damn?

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
Teenager experimenting with drugs. Legal ones.
Age 18.
Quite a few of my friendsh ave tried drugs and we're 14-16.

I see no problem in this 'shocking' news.

Ekonk said:
The footage Wikileaks released of those journalists getting shot up by a chopper, that was shocking.
Whoa, when was that?!

Tarmon'gaidin

Jan 15, 2009
WHAT are you serious a celebrity doing drugs!!!!!
This must be the end of the world who could have seen this coming :O

*overflowing with sarcasm*

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Captain Pirate said:
Age 18.

Ekonk said:
The footage Wikileaks released of those journalists getting shot up by a chopper, that was shocking.
Whoa, when was that?!
Fairly recently, it was a couple of Iraqi (I think) Reuters photographers walking around with their cameras and phones, whilst the guys in the chopper are saying things like 'Yyep, that's a weapon down there, he's got a weapon.' They then proceeded to blow them to pieces.

Fucking retards.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Captain Pirate said:
Age 18.

Ekonk said:
Whoa, when was that?!
Quite a while, actually. It's what put Wikileaks on the map. A few days ago Assange was on interpols most wanted list. Things go fast, ey?

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
Well hell if I had to listen to crap songs coming out of my mouth all day, I'd be on the mind altering drugs as well.

OT: Yeah, talk to me when when she's found strung out on heroin.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Salvia? She has a long way to go to catch up with Lindsay or Paris. ;)

That said, I think people are missing the point. Miley Cyrus has been marketed as a youth/tween/teen icon since she was very young. Like it or not she really is a role model for a ton of young girls, and I'd imagine the dream girl of a lot of guys of a certain age as well.

It's one thing if some general rock star with a counter-cultue or "extreme" message is caught doing drugs, I mean you pretty much expect that, and even if not proven they are more or less shouting it from the rooftops in a lot of their music and public performances. Most rock stars are not considered positive role models for that reason, Miley was being marketed as something else.

When a child "idol" grows up and wants to move away from that defining image, it can be a big deal. A lot of them never make a transition into a more "adult" mould largely because they upset so many people in doing so.

I'd immediatly be guessing that Miley's "Bong Adventure" was intentionally leaked as a way of gradually trying to make the transition. I sort of suspect her nude photos a while back were an attempt to test the waters here, with "she was exploited" being the planned "parachute" (which was deployed) when it failed. This is round #2 so to speak.

As far as doing crack out of a stripper's cleavage, it might come to that, I mean Lindsay Lohan seems to have gone there, but I so far don't get the impression that Miley is *that* wild even at her worst. Even if she is, it seems like she has a good organization running her still, so I don't imagine we'll see that level of drama (though I could be wrong). It's noteworthy that Lindsay seemed to pretty much be running around with a single Bodyguard/Babysitter, whether she wants it or not it seems like Miley has far more of a constant entourage, that's in part why I think this was leaked.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
Is she still relevant? I thought that Justin Bieber killed her and the Jonas Brothers and absorbed their lack of talent while screaming "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!" while crappy pop music played in the background.
I was expecting her to get knocked up before she was caught with drugs.

kebab4you

Jan 3, 2010
Gavmando said:
Anyone else reminded of that South Park episode where the media chooses a young celebrity to sacrifice? It's happening again...

Duh-duh, duh-duh.
Duh-duh-duu-duuh-duuuuuuu...
FUUUUUUUU I was looking for the clip at the end of the episode so I could post it, sadly I couldn't find it