Molyneux: Fable 3 Will Upset Some People

Kelethor

Jun 24, 2008
Look pete, I love you, but you really, REALLY do have to stow it. I don't want to hear that Fable 3 will piss me off, Fable 2's ending did that For me. But in all seriousness, you make some good games, with enjoyable, MOSTLY immersive worlds...just stop talking about it!

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Jumping on the No Russian bandwagon, hmm?

Honestly, Molyneux, you just strive to dissapoint, don't you?

I somehow get the feeling this Super Pissing-Off-er of a feature will just be the tacky Moral Choice stuff, but with options like "Rape Maid or Buy Everyone a Puppy"

The reason I hate your moral choice stuff, Mr. Molyneux, is because real-life "Evilness" comes from people who sincerely think they're doing the right thing.

Noone goes "LOLZ I HAS EVIL!". That's not how monstrosity works

ItsAPaul

Mar 4, 2009
If theres no traditional controller support, me thinks they'll throw Peter in an asylum. Being a game developer and not liking money don't go together.

Snowalker

Nov 8, 2008
Flamezdudes said:
Atleast he isn't hyping it up so we get annoyed when we find this in-game. I wonder what it is.
But, you see, he is hyping it up, except this time its ninja style. By telling us its going to make some people upset, but not telling us why, we begin to wonder and then he tells us if we buy the game we'll figure out what it is. Thus creating a type of hype.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
What no co-op this time around? I played it just fine without my first time around.

Super pissed off...huh. Wonder what it is

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Magnalian said:
Daystar Clarion said:
It can't be any more disappointing than Fable 2... Can it?
Picture Fable 2, but using Natal. Yes, it can be more disappointing.
Oh... a little of me died inside. Sad face.
Don't worry, it'll come back in a few seconds and you'll only have a scar to remind you of this tragedy. Well, the scar and the internet.

Kevvers

Sep 14, 2008
Seeing as they spent most of the interview: talking about Natal: how he thinks its going to be a revolutionary step in interacting with computers (as revolutionary as the mouse); the reaction of the 'hardcore' interviewer to this idea; Peter Molyneux 's insistance that ordinary people are not immersed by games to the same extent as the 'hardcore' gamers who have played games since their early youth (7 mins in); the conclusion I draw is that he wants to use some of that technology in Fable 3 (perhaps as a major part of it) and he especially doesn't want to talk about it to that 'hardcore' audience who like using controllers.

Also he has a pretty bad case of the youknows.

El_Moss

Jul 21, 2009
Well, after Fable 2 I was expecting Fable 3 to leave me upset so I'm unsurprised...

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I'm gonna guess that it might be different sex scenes. That seems like the kinda thing that would irritate someone, no matter what the change is.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
And since this is coming from Molyneux, I don't believe a word of it. He's the only developer in any medium where Word of God means more or less nothing.

Americow

Aug 26, 2009
I guess we'll have to wait and see what he does, I don't now what could get people "Super pissed off" though.

Sodoff

Oct 15, 2009
i enjoyed some of Fable 2.. it disapointed me though..

But ill get number 3. If its without Natal..
whats the deal with this Natal business anyway?

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
the natal bit will upset me. Seriously, it'll be the death of a gaming generation if we resort to the same gimmick that made the wii a fun vacuum.