Moral discussion: would you?

dlsevern

Jan 2, 2011
Sure, nothing wrong with it, two people from different parents is not incest regardless of whether those two parents are married. Seriously people, grow up, love can be found even in the most unexpected places.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
MrHilter said:
OmniscientOstrich said:
Let me clarify, I WOULD NOT want to have relations with my Step brother/sister not because I think it's wrong but because I don't want to be in a relationship with someone I would have to live with. Also, there's no way in hell I'd be calling anyone I knew for about a couple of months or whatever brother or sister just because his/her mother happened to marry my dad. Face it, nobody immediately thinks of someone as their sibling just because this sort of thing happens. They're just some stranger in your house and while you might grow to warm to them and become their friend, the fact remains they are not your sibling and you are not related. Period.
Hate to break it to you buddy but your opinion is not fact. Its just the opinion of some random fuckwad on the internet.
Right back at you buddy :D. Actually the shit you've been spouting is far more ludicrous 'Still family in both cases. Seriously, your parents aren't married and you aren't blood related. Your parents are DATING there is no tangible connection that you have to this person and you are calling her family. You throwing that word around pretty goddamn losely. How about I wheel in some homeless guy off the street and let him stay in the house for a bit. 'Well Steve you've been in the house for a whole week, I guess that makes you family now.' Christ, by your logic I'm sure you consider every casual fucking acquaintence you've come across as family. My opinion isn't fact either true, but I'm not the one chucking out erroneous accusations of incest.

kidd25

Jun 13, 2011
l3o2828 said:
kidd25 said:
l3o2828 said:
kidd25 said:
l3o2828 said:
God no.
Just no,I hate incest.
Even if it isn't really incest.
Just...No. People who are part of your family one way or another... just no.
but then you could have a family within a family.
That's even worse. XD
But to provide with an acutal, meaningful reply, i would say that my values, incorporated by society and my family lead me to that choice, perhaps i would think differently in other circumstances, but these values related discussion will always find a way to be a discussion since values are as valid as people.
So yeah, continue discussing a matter that will never conclude in a clear answer.
ok lets do this crappy 2 star movie style, you got drunk or high and she raped you guess what she now has your child. so as the nice guy you are and don't want the family to know its your child. you say you will help her until she can find a man, but she keeps on trying to hit on you at every turn.
That's another kind of discussion, since there was rape , alcohol, unwanted pregnancy...besides i'm gay. lol joking.

But on topic: I would say No to her, yeah she can have my child, and if she wants to abort it, i would say go ahead, and i would help her with all i can, but i could never say yes to her.
A man who stick to what he says not matter what, you sir have earned my respect!

RamirezDoEverything

Jan 31, 2010
Hot step sister?

Why the hell not? As long as we could keep it a secret, and she wasn't a conniving ***** who was going to use it against me..

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
I don't think incest is unethical anyways. It's sure as hell not for me, but it doesn't hurt anyone, and it's none of my business anyways.

If said sister was not related by blood, and I hadn't known them long enough for us to have anything resembling a sibling bond, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

It isn't really incest, there's nothing really there that resembles a family tie.

As for the parents on the other hand... That would be awkward at best and a disaster at worst, depending on who they were. I probably wouldn't say anything to them out of curtsey, can't even imagine how uncomfortable that would make them.

So I say do it, but don't let your folks find out, at least not until you can get your own place.

AMMO Kid

Jan 2, 2009
The weird thing that comes to my head when I read that is the question of whether or not this is happening to you and if you should take up your step sibling on it. Like this is all a ruse to get advise on what to do...

But no, I wouldn't do that. Why would I want to mess with my future like that? What would happen when I meet the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with? "Well, uhhhhh... I had sex with my step sister once just because I felt like it... But now I really really love you and I'm committing all of me to you!" Yea, like she'd buy that...

Moromillas

May 25, 2010
Big fat maybe. It would have to be something more than physical, there would have to be an actual interest, not just for a good time. Having sex straight off the bat, yeah, I don't think it's good for anyone. Going to the movies, sure I can't really see anything wrong with that.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
I'd generally be for a situation that would involve me having consensual sex with an attractive female. (Yeah, you can't legally consent if you're underage, yada, yada, yada). I'd at least (and I mean at least) want a condom and probably one more form of contraception. Not only would you get teenage sex, but also a really fucked up story to tell people the rest of your life. ("Oh, c'mon. She wasn't really my sister!")

escapistraptor

Dec 1, 2009
The way you very specifically picked the age 17 makes me think you're probably telling us your real life situation. Go for it bro.

Not really. Please don't

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
Hmm .. for all you guys saying "hell no - not even if we aren't blood relatives !! Ewww!", let me pose a tricky and no-less hypothetical question:

Say you were the child of a gay couple (deal with it people, we're gonna start seeing more and more of these now!). That couple breaks up (I'm not here to debate gay marriage, but sure, let's say they got divorced). Your gay mother/father now starts dating another gay man/woman, end up getting married, and hey presto you end up with a step-sibling at the age of 17ish, and hey presto OP's situation develops again.

Is it ok this time?

What if both you and the other sibling were actually *adopted* children of these gay couples? (and don't say some bs about 'we might be *actual* siblings!')

EDIT: And hot damn .. I could never say no to Marcia Brady !! MeoW!

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
uzo said:
Hmm .. for all you guys saying "hell no - not even if we aren't blood relatives !! Ewww!", let me pose a tricky and no-less hypothetical question:

Say you were the child of a gay couple (deal with it people, we're gonna start seeing more and more of these now!). That couple breaks up (I'm not here to debate gay marriage, but sure, let's say they got divorced). Your gay mother/father now starts dating another gay man/woman, end up getting married, and hey presto you end up with a step-sibling at the age of 17ish, and hey presto OP's situation develops again.

Is it ok this time?

What if both you and the other sibling were actually *adopted* children of these gay couples? (and don't say some bs about 'we might be *actual* siblings!')
I guess that's a little better since there is absolutely no blood relation, but then again, i always find it hard to look sexually at people who are meant to form part of your family.

thefrizzlefry

Feb 20, 2009
I see nothing wrong with it; we're not blood related, so there's not really anything wrong. Hell, it'll probably be easier than most relationships, considering you already live in the same house.

viking97

Jan 23, 2010
the27thvoice said:
No I would not. This would be a huge can of awkward to open, both if it becomes something and if it ends. I can not see one single way for this to have a non-creepy fallout.
*looks at avatar* hehe...fallout...

OT ya, probably. it probably wouldn't end well but my brain wouldn't be working properly when she asked.

Dissolve

Garroter of Maladjusted Slobs
Apr 27, 2011
I'm going to say yes to this one, but only if you don't have a strong connection to your family (i.e. you're okay with being disowned).