Most absurd gamertags (Or when did THAT ever seem like a good idea)

True Nero

Dahaka Trainer
May 26, 2009
i had "pepe le scrotum" for a while but that got banned about two months in. i actually ended up getting a letter on xbox live saying something along the lines of "i have reported your name cause it is inappropriate for something that everyone can see, including my kids" i say bullshit to that. five minutes after i get banned and try to find a new name, i figure out that ASSBLASTER69 is an actual name. how the hell is that ok but scrotum isn't? i also would like to announce that i got this message from a player who i DISTINCTLY remember swearing like a trucker into the mic. but oh well. i'm a fan of my new name now

"Angel of Unseen"

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
XXXSouIsl4Y3RXXX is a friend of mine. I asked about it, and he said he was really stoned when he made the name.

Generally, I find that people with 420 in their name have a tendency to suck at games. Particularly in the reflex and self-control departments.

Dash85

Mar 21, 2010
my user name is Wesley420 on psn...i didn't really put much thought into it obviously, especially since i don't smoke anymore

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
nofear220 said:
My friend's gamertag was TheJewHunter93 for a couple months before xboxlive said he had to change it lol. Calm down people he was playing a joke seeing how long it would take someone on MW2 to feel offended and report it
Drat, I had hoped he was refrenceing the awsome movie "Inglorious Bastards"

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
Anticitizen_Two said:
Sir Kemper said:
Anticitizen_Two said:
The Rape Train Has No Brakes.
Meaning that It can be derailed easily?
He was probably going for that it couldn't be stopped, but that's a very good point you make there. The Rape Train does not live up to necessary safety precautions.
Honestly, If the rape train isin't up to code, how can we gaurentee the safety of those who use it?

NickCaligo42

Oct 7, 2007
"Lunchbox."

My best friend is literally the one, TRUE Lunchbox on PSN. No numbers or birth dates attached to it or anything. Just Lunchbox. He brags about this constantly.

MMSouthpawVIII

Sep 5, 2008
I currently have someone on my friend list who changed their name to "IfucBabySkulls". When he got a warning about being banned he was forced to change it and chose "Iskullfucbabies" This was about 2 weeks ago and he still has yet to be caught

RottingAwesome

Aug 15, 2009
TheYellowCellPhone said:
The best: Some dude whose name was pi to something like the twentieth decimal. Impressive to remember a name like that.

Worst: Anyone with variations of the following:

Pro
Elite
Slayer
Blood
Assassin
Killer
Sniper
Bad
Own/Pwn
XXX_______XXX
XoXo_______XoXo
"Leet" speak in names
Gangster
Rapper
Awesome

I'll tell you more but you get the point.
hey! nothin wrong with mah name T_T
OT: there was this guy PacmanAssassin i knew from 360 TF2... it would be awful except the randomness of pacman balances it out

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
well, I dont own an xbox, but in the L4D2 demo on steam I met "sunaruoyedisnI"

Now think what that is.

suna ruoy edisnI.

Inside your anus.

Beacon

Dec 21, 2008
Agorwal said:
off topic i know, but the best gamertag i think i have ever seen was on halo for pc, the guys name was "about76mexicans". this may not seem funny, but when you kill him or vice versa the server saying "Agorwal has splattered about76mexicans" or "Agorwal was beat down by about76mexicans", i found that to be extremely funny.
That's fantastic...I had a friend with the tag A Phetus

So it had the same effect... "You assassinated A Phetus" or "You Sniped A Phetus"

It was also an ever lasting testament to his bad spelling XD