Need to vent? Here's the place.

crimsonshrouds

Mar 23, 2009
oh i got a lot... GOD DAMNED LAGG I CANT ENJOY A SINGLE FUCKING MULTIPLAYER AND WHOEVER THE HELL THOUGHT HOST BASED GAMING IS A GOOD IDEA NEEDS TO FUCK RIGHT OFF.

Most customers who come in to the walmart i work at are a bunch of entitled twat monkeys who need to Shut the hell up and get the crap they come in for and get the fuck OUT!!!

Religion needs to go die in a ditch by fire because im tired of being told that when i die. I will be judged by an imaginary guy who will send me to an imaginary place to suffer for eternity after living a crap life stuck surrounded by morons in the bible belt.

I think im good now... thanks for this thread.

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
Panda Mania said:
I'm sick and tired of getting all my intellectually stimulating dialogue from da internetz. Seriously, even though I live in a university town (alright, so it's a very small town), it seems people don't care about talking about things that actually matter or are (gasp!) deeper than what you were up to this summer.

Maybe the problem is just with my peers. Lol, sometimes I feel like I'm some 18th century French philosopher trapped in the body of a teenager in the American South. I went to New York City the other month and was like, " D: BAGH SO MUCH CULTURE!!! *drools*"
Believe me, I know how you feel. I think I'm mostly interested in a total change of scenery. "Anywhere but here", y'know?

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
austincharlesbond said:
Death_Korps_Kommissar said:
austincharlesbond said:
I want to say 'FUCK YOU' to all people who strongly oppose genetically altered food. It's the solution to world hunger, and people are bitching, thinking it will make them grow what? A third ear? Puh...lease. We should make sure everyone has something to eat before we start whining like that.
I think you could expand this into, fuck green peace in general.
good idea! FUCK YOU GREENPEACE!!
AND PETA!! PETA IS THE MOST FUCKING RETARDED (DERP DERP) CORPORATION I HAVE EVER HEARD OF! how can people be so dumb?

epic dp btw. A Song of Ice and Fire is an amazing book/TV series
The only good thing about PETA is the anti-fur ads.

I'll just expand this to FUCK YOU, everyone who wants to shove your extremist opinion down everyone else's throats. If you want people to take you seriously, share your views in a calm, rational way, don't demand that everyone changes everything they do all of a sudden.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
I'm scared that I'm not going to be able to find a place in the real world. I'm constantly having to soothe fears that I'm not adept at anything, and that I'm never going to be able to live comfortably. I still have time, and it's not like I'm useless or anything, but I cannot shake the paranoia that I'm not going to succeed.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
I am sick and tired of having no money. I am flat broke, and it really, really sucks. There is absolutely nothing to do if you don't have money. Until I can stop being so broke, female companionship is pretty much out of the question.

And it's not for lack of trying, either. I applied at, like, fifteen different places this summer, and no one hired me.

WORLD, Y U NO GIVE ME JOB?!

Hopefully, it's just temporary. I should get an ROTC scholarship sometime this next semester. That, on top of my academic scholarship, will put me in the position of pretty much getting paid to go to college, with little to no help from my parents. I'll be completely self-reliant for the first time in my life!

But that hasn't happened yet. Thus, I am extremely frustrated at my lack of net worth.

BlackNoel

Feb 28, 2010
I'm tired of job hunting! Sent out 40+ applications for summer jobs, I have an awesome resume (f*** modesty) and yet the only people who ever called back are Sobeys. Even had a great interview and then nothing! What is wrong with this stupid system?!? How are we supposed to get jobs that require experience if we can't get jobs to get experience?!?!
So frustrating. I think my dad thinks it's my fault too, which doesn't help....
A thread about venting. This is a good thing.

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
"You can't use this vending machine. It's for Teachers only."

Fact of the matter is, it is the ONLY vending machine that sells Dr. Pepper and it is 35 cents cheaper here than it is anywhere else in the building. I'm not axe-murdering anyone here, I just want my cool delicious beverage!

zombones

Mar 6, 2011
If anyone plays league of legends you will understand this. PLAYING TWITCH IS A GIANT FUCK YOU TO YOUR TEAM. HE IS MADE USELESS BY 1 FUCKING ITEM. I HOPE THAT IF YOU PLAY TWITCH YOU DIE IN A FIRE. :]

Joey Wonton

Jun 12, 2011
GAWD DAMN MUSIC TEACHERS! Never taught me nothing about the physics of sound, just about what notes to play and how, NEVER WHY?!
It just seems so STUPID to do something without having any idea of what the hell your doing in the first place, your just noticing that these things go together well!

Actually ... Is that what makes an artist an artist? Someone who makes something appealing using only their own intuition, rather than logic? If you introduce mathematics to your art does it make it inartistic?

Tilted_Logic

Apr 2, 2010
Aleate said:
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU DON'T HAVE EXACTLY 16 NAPKINS! I GAVE YOU PLENTY! YOU DON'T NEED TO FUCKING CHEW MY HEAD OFF DURING A LUNCH RUSH BECAUSE I GAVE YOU MORE OR LESS THAN THE EXACT AMOUNT YOU THINK YOU NEED! ITS ONLY FOR 2 FUCKING CHICKEN SANDWICHES ANYWAY!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Sorry I nearly gave that person a black eye today. Every day he comes in at lunch time and expects us to count out exactly 16 napkins for his food. And if we don't give him EXACTLY 16, he will go off on a tirade about how shitty we are at our jobs and blah blah blah, and he forces everyone around him to hear it, and even called out manager out from the back once, just to yell at him for hiring such incompetent employes.

...and yet he comes back. Every. Single. Day.
Before shift starts you should find 16 napkins, and on each one write something obscure but hopefully non-incriminating, and make sure when he comes to the counter those are the 16 that go with his meal.. I suppose that could end badly, but damn it sounds like you need some payback, and that would be too funny.

I don't really have anything I need to vent about at the moment... Sure plenty of little things are bothering me, but I'm not in a thoughtful mood at the moment so I'll come back if I find something worthwhile to scream about xD

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
FUCKING HELL! i dont want to be a christian nan! im happy with my current religious beliefs so why the fuck do you still try to pressure me into going to your stupid churches and choirs and sunday schools?!?! why the fuck can i not go to my cousins wedding or my uncles anniversary because im not fucking good enough for you and your stuckup veiws on religion?!!?!? oh so its not a proper religion because its got more than one god and it doesnt have a fucking book?! im going to hell because i dont believe in it?!?

STOP BEING RASCIST YOUTUBE!!! IM TRYING TO SHOW MY FREINDS VIDEOS, SO WHAT IF THEYRE IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY?!?!?!

WHY DID YOU BUY ME A GIFT BY STEALING MY MONEY THAT I WAS SAVING UP!

WHY CAN I NEER GET TO SLEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!

"THIS FUCKING RRRRRRRRR IS DRIVING ME UP A FUCKING WALL!!!!"

why wont you leave me alone?! we've already got a bass player who
a) gives a shit about us
b) own a bass guitar and amp
c) can actually play
d) doesnt complain about blame everything else
e) is a nice person
f) can be bothered to try
and g) isnt a screamo obssessed nut-job who crys when he messes up!!!!!!!

why is it so hard to remember my alphabets!?!!??

shwnbob

May 16, 2009
Fuck you *insert girls name here*,
I spent 30 fucking bucks each for concert tickets (which you still haven't paid me back yet for.) because I thought maybe you liked me. Well, turns out you like me as just a work friend. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you! Oh, and real fucking mature ignoring me all week after all this. You ruined my trust and made my self-esteem fall even further but hey, at least you can continue to hit on your "close-friend" right in front of me, right?. Fuck you. I can't wait until you pay me back so you can never see your face again.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
This is going to be a pittsburgh thing, but I'm just so... incredibly... furious.

<spoiler=Spoiled for obscenities>Pirates, answer me this, please I beg.

How the FUCK do you let a grandslam be scored off of you in TWO CONSECUTIVE GAMES by a team who is playing TERRIBLY before they go to you, AT HOME!!! In two days, you' were just outscored, by the GOD DAMN PADRES, 28-7 in TWO GAMES! God damn you Pirates. You were above .500 not even like, 11 days ago, and were number one in your division! Now you're under .500 in a total FUCKING FREE FALL! I mean, you dropped FOUR STRAIGHT, AT HOME to the MOTHER FUCKING CUBS!

it just makes me want to beat my head off a desk. Thank god I live in a city where we also have the Steelers and the Penguins. If we had the Lions and the (Florida) Panthers, I think any sports fan would just have ot shoot themselves. not sure if joking yet, both have been rather terrible in recent years

Suicida1 Midget

Jun 11, 2011
I guess you can say i am pissed. Recently i wanted to replay FFVII, my memory card wasnt reading which pissed me off.(Latter i threw it at a wall and now it works.) My internet provider told me (basiclly) to fuck myself cause we are getting 1/10 of a megabit out of 2. Everyone in this house drives me insane, brother is an ocd freak with computer skills, sister is an out right *****, and my mom is the senile woman who keeps talking about the same things constatly. Then to top it off, everything that breaks, ex fence is falling apart, the water boiler(one that i said for months was gonna break) was leaking horrible, and my peronal favorite coming home to the front room with blood spots from the dogs.(wasnt a fight, but medication opened sores). Guess who cleans that stuff up. Me. Guess whose advice is fallowed, not mine. Know i know why i was way more mature in high school.
Damn this is a good thread

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Zetion said:
Any other escapists know that feeling when you loose alot of weight and get fit and your fat family asks you how you did it, and when you reply "Hard work and eating healthier" they look at you like your withholding the secret of weightless from them. It's harder and harder to hang out with them now that im on the outside looking in.

Even my parents were unsupportive as fuck."HURRDURR Genetics", "being fat doesn't make you unhealthy
", "you have an eating disorder", "our whole family is big, it's just natural, your trying going to hurt yourself by going against it". What the fuck? It's not like i did this for vanity or anything, I did it because being fat got in the way of soccer.
"What you're doing won't work, you need to exercise and eat X before Y and stuff." My friend was never the supportive kind.

Speaking of which, I've got to get back to my diet.

J-dog42

Aug 1, 2010
Vault101 said:
ohh wait I have a good one, seriously I know you might have a high speed 150gb a month conection but some of us DONT so dont just fucking sit there and say "well whats the problem?" the fucking problem is that good internet STILL isnt availible to everyone in the developed world so YES there is a fucking problem
Ah yes you just gave me inspiration to get angry. Our telco just sent us a letter saying that because they are so nice they are going to bump our plan up to 80GB a month from 60GB. Wow aren't we lucky. Maybe if we could get speeds over 10Mbps in the middle of the countries eighth largest city. And to be honest I'm pretty lucky.

Or I could moan about the guy who yelled and screamed at me because we don't have Diesel at work. Yes it is entirely my fault that they have ripped the tanks out of the ground. Actually I saw you coming just now and ran out, shoveled up tonnes of dirt and concrete, just so I could remove the Diesel tank. How did you know?