Need to vent? Here's the place.

The Rookie Gamer

Mar 15, 2010
My sister complains about everyone being stupid, yet whines because she doesn't have swarms of friends.
My dogs knocked over my xbox, causing it to regurgitate its disktray, and I have to send it in for repair.
Being a vegan is expensive.
School starts this monday.
A lot of people I consider friends live in different states or countries.
AP classes are going to be hard.
It's going to be hard to get a six pack within this month.

But, I still live a pretty good life compared to most people. I have friends, my family is financially OK, and I just spent a wonderful week visiting 2 of my aunts and uncles, learning about family history.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
WARNING: LONG EMO POST

I wish I had friends who weren't depressed. I have a friend who is bi-polar and clinically depressed and she wants to talk to me about it all the time. I am also depressed - although not as deeply as her - and I can't handle it any more. Especially since she goes in circles, repeating awful things that have happened to her; it feels like she's wallowing in it.

Even though the situations are wholly different, she sometimes makes me feel like my dad did when he'd bring out his bottle of brännvin and say, "This bottle loves me more than you do. It's my only friend." And I HATE that feeling, that sinking feeling that you can't do anything to make it better, because no matter what you say they will sooner or later twist it into something else or they won't listen at all.

I love her, and she's a good friend, but I'm so tired.

Then there is my sister-in-law; we have nothing in common with really, but she often wants to spend time with me. She's also depressed btw, but she's working full-time and doing her best to get out of it. But she'll invite me over - usually when my brother is at work - and she'll either space out, complain over how much she misses my brother, tell me the status of their sex life(!), or ask me awkward questions that I either don't want to answer or can't answer. And now she's angry at me because I never call her - I hardly ever call anyone - that I haven't asked her to go swimming with me, and probably some other reason I haven't figured out yet from her pointed comments.

I sometimes avoid answering the phone because I just can't handle her. She can be fun too of course, and I admire her a lot, but she can also drive me crazy!

Both of them live 1 to 5 minutes walking distance away.

I wish I had more friends, friends who's biggest problem on a weekly basis is a hangnail or an irate boss.

I haven't even scratched the surface of what I need to vent, but this is getting too emo for me. Cheers for the opportunity =)

J4RD

I didn't pay for this?
Jan 4, 2010
Dear Female Best Friend, please stop making me feel weird about having a girlfriend, there's nothing between us.

Dear Idea of College, Finding a Job, and Being Successful in Life, stop feeling so impossible. I'm in a good school with decent grades and a college fund, so shut it.

Dear MW3 Pre-Order, please become a BF3 pre-order. Don't get me wrong, I'd still like to play you, MW3. You're still probably going to be an enjoyable game. But later.

Dear Pandora, if you play another Nickelback song on any one of my stations ever again, I will hunt you down.

Dear Humanity, stop being make of 70-80% idiots and assholes. I WILL go into space and tell the aliens on you.

Dear November 11th, be here now. NOW. -_0

Y'know, I actually do feel better. Thanks, OP.

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
It would be really fucking great if I could see my future, I'm tired of going mad over the uncertainty. Will I be a success or a failure? Fuck it drives me insane. I know what I want to do, what college I want to go to, and what I need to do to get there. But what if that isn't enough?

I also hate my damn family. Everybody is a fucking annoying ass. My mom thinks there's some kinda wall between us, and keeps trying to talk to me like a family moment would help. I'm a very cold person and I like to be left the fuck alone. That and my grandma lives with us, and I already hate her infinitely much for some reason.

This honestly doesn't help too much to vent because I'll be just as angry after posting, but at least I can articulate my thoughts, which helps direct my anger. I'm a selfish person.

Diddy_King

Jul 9, 2009
DJDarque said:
This might not be that bad of an idea.

I'm tired of living at home. I'm tired of being around my mother. She can't work anymore, so all she does is sit at home and drive everyone crazy. Ever since I acquired a stable job she's done nothing but mooch off of me. She always says she feels bad that her not working has put so much pressure on my father and me, yet she continues to mooch. The real kick in the nuts is I can't move out until her social security gets settled (whenever that'll be) because the rent I recently had to start paying covers half of everything in the house.
Wow man...are you me? Pretty much the exact same position except my mom doesn't work, my sister doesn't work, and I pretty much give my mom $2000 a month to keep the house payed for. My sister's boyfriend has been living with us for like 9 months and he JUST got a job, so I finally have SOMEONE to help me keep this house going.

I'm tired of people stiffing me when I wait on them (my profession is waiter). I'm tired of being payed $2.13 an hour and relying on tips (which are not as good as they used to be) to pay my bills.

Aglaid

Mar 27, 2011
Aleate said:
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU DON'T HAVE EXACTLY 16 NAPKINS! I GAVE YOU PLENTY! YOU DON'T NEED TO FUCKING CHEW MY HEAD OFF DURING A LUNCH RUSH BECAUSE I GAVE YOU MORE OR LESS THAN THE EXACT AMOUNT YOU THINK YOU NEED! ITS ONLY FOR 2 FUCKING CHICKEN SANDWICHES ANYWAY!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Sorry I nearly gave that person a black eye today. Every day he comes in at lunch time and expects us to count out exactly 16 napkins for his food. And if we don't give him EXACTLY 16, he will go off on a tirade about how shitty we are at our jobs and blah blah blah, and he forces everyone around him to hear it, and even called out manager out from the back once, just to yell at him for hiring such incompetent employes.

...and yet he comes back. Every. Single. Day.
Dude that right there would be enough to send me into insanity, really even reading about which is probably better than actually being there make me wanna go crazy and scream at some non-living thing like my computer.

Jun 24, 2009
"Enderman" is a f***ing stupid name for a mob. If that's the best Notch can come up with, I am really disappointed. Yes I know it's petty, and that it doesn't matter, but I don't care. I feel like a jackass when I talk about it, and when I think about it, all I can think is "this must be what Slenderman would look like if it were designed and named by a 5 year-old."

Any other play on the name would've been better; like "Slenderperson" or "Thinman", something funny. You can't just take a character, render it down into a solid, blocky stick figure, and knock a few letters off its name.

That's about the only thing bugging me at the moment.

qwertyzxy27

Nov 25, 2009
I have a rare anxiety disorder called Melophobia. and i am SICK AND EFFIN TIRED OF PEOPLE THINKING THAT I AM KIDDING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A FREAKING DIGNOSIS FROM A PSYCHOLOGIST!!!!! IF I COULD LIKE AND ENJOY MUSIC I EFFING WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R MAN 77

Mar 26, 2011
I am frusterated in the following ways:

I am applying for West Point and/or the Airforce academy (which requires me to write multiple letters to both my senators, a congressman, and possibly the Vice President of The United States of America, all of which i hate because they're politicians).i also have to start doing more extracurricular stuff but most sports are out because i would suck (unlike everyone else who has been playing {insert sport here} since birth, while i played something that my cheap school and football obsessed hometown would never allow(oh lacross, i miss you)). also non sport activities are practically out of the question because my school cut all of the ones i usually do.

The war which i grew up watching and which took my father away for over a year of my life(i was 10 during the longest deployment) is probably going to be over before i can get a chance to contribute, and im pretty sure that if it ends when its supposed to, it will just happen again.

I'm not as fit as i should be and i constantly fear that my bad leg will hinder me greatly in my hopefull career.
I find myself falling deeper into a pit of anti-socialness( mainly because my friends, who are good friends, arent the right type for me, and because i find that i have almost given up on attempting to get a girlfriend, which frusterates me to no end)

I am constantly fluctuating emotionally, i see myself as a calm, collected person, and i have goddamn moodswings that i shouldnt be having.

I'm trying to go on an exchange trip to Sweden next summer, so i have a year to get a scholarship and raise as close to 7,000 dollars as i can. and while this is something i really want to do, it will no doubt add more frusterations in the future.

great, now im just angry, but at least i know whats frusterating me and will have some anger to use in my work out...hooah

OverweightWhale

Apr 19, 2010
I'm just sick and tired of fucking life as it is right now. I feel like I have major anxiety problems and it bugs me everyday. I was stupid about how I handled my life and didn't get the best grades in high school and now I have to go to a damn community college before I can go to a university, all I want to do it go to college and get my damn computer engineering degree and move on with the rest of my life I don't like the idea of delaying what I really want to learn for another 2 years. I'm sick and tired of being constantly put in the friends zone with girls. I have a good personality, but I guess are scared off by my weight which I'm trying to lose (Already lost 20 pounds, but that isn't much considering my weight goal.) I'm sick and fucking tired of my friends with macs acting all smug about how they have a mac and think they're more tech savy for having one (Have you built 3 computers? No! Are you dual booting 2 operating systems? No! Can you code in Java? No! Hurrr durrr you get viruzzzsss Lolz! I haven't had a virus since XP and that's after I let someone use my computer.) So much more, but I don't want to make a 2 page post.

Edit: Holy crap at the time of making the post I didn't feel any better, but after about 10 minutes and reading other post I feel suddenly better. I love this site.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Singularly Datarific said:
I MADE THIS TOPIC A YEAR AGO AND IT DIDN'T GET NEARLY THIS MUCH ATTENTION! (naw, it's alright)
Well, I did a search, but couldn't find it. Though to be fair there are so many ways to present this topic that finding it would be pretty hard.

*Splits attention with Datarific*

Damien Black

May 19, 2011
I have no job to distract me from the fact that my girlfriend spent this summer being single-mindedly selfish and ignoring me. Oh, then she cheated on me with an irresponsible, ignorant, thoughtless, manipulative asshole. He is a complete 180 of my personality, she described the sex as better, and him as far more attractive than I.

I could go on, the situation is fairly complex and we're still together, but the parts I want to selfishly rant about are there...

health-bar

Nov 13, 2009
Wtf people? are you brits that fucking racist to paste blanket statements on a country thats 50 times bigger than you? Its not just the brits, but thats where the source of the most complaining has been heard.
and don't think you can get away with not giving the US the credit it deserves for WW2. You DID need us. OUR generals were the best. Why does nobody ever fucking mention Patton huh? It sure as hell wasn't bradley or monty or Ike that was the ruse on D-Day, no it was ol' blood and guts that even Rommel respected.

And what the hell escapist? bethesda is a fucking legitimate company. stop being such whiny bitches about retarded shit that you just want to blame on a company that actually produces quality games. Also, stop being so turned on by your own pretentiousness. I know its fantastic to be a total douche about things but seriously, cut the crap, give credit where credit is due.

This is cave Johnson-we're done here.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
I'm tired of living at home, not having a stable job or even getting an interview, dealing with my family's fragility and constant complaining, people sending me text messages when a phone call would work better, people not bothering to listen to phone messages, my brothers wasting their money on weed and then bitching about not having money, people saying they are going to do something and then just not do it and then get angry that it upset someone, constantly postponing things until the last second, and I'm frustrated with myself that my weight loss has stalled.

Thanks OP, I needed that.

CouchTomato

Aug 7, 2011
So I made an account just to reply to this I was planning on making one but was too lazy. Anyways to my venting I hate bad spelling now not simple mistakes but when people spell with words like cuz plz ur...anything that shortens an already short word its disgusting. Also girls my age (15) cant take a compliment without thinking I am some sort of stalker or creep, is saying "You look nice today." so wrong? Also my trust in anyone has gone down the drain since about a week ago the girl I was playing halo with who lived in the same city as me was just another 15 year old boy with a REALLY good girl voice. I considered suicide for about half the week after but got over it. (Had to edit thought of more stuff.)

Blind Sight

May 16, 2010
Fucking desk-jockeys-turned-managers at work man, they're either the laziest bastards or complete dicks. Despite the fact that they never try to develop any kind of organization in the warehouse so that we can work faster, us folks on the low and forklifts get the blame for 'not working fast enough'. This is after our workload has increased about thirty percent over the past month. These jackasses sit around in the office all day doing very little and then give us shit for not filling in orders fast enough. One of them thinks its fucking funny to shine a laser pointer in my eye when I'm driving by on a lift, so I complained to the safety manager. Since there are no cameras in the office, he denied everything and he's the boss' cousin, while I've only been working there three months. So nepotism ensures that I'm stuck in unsafe work conditions with a fucking jackass. Fortunately I start school again soon, but I'm thinking I'll quit by the end of next week, I'm sick of getting treated like shit by desk jockeys who don't even know what hard work is.

health-bar said:
Wtf people? are you brits that fucking racist to paste blanket statements on a country thats 50 times bigger than you? Its not just the brits, but thats where the source of the most complaining has been heard.
and don't think you can get away with not giving the US the credit it deserves for WW2. You DID need us. OUR generals were the best. Why does nobody ever fucking mention Patton huh? It sure as hell wasn't bradley or monty or Ike that was the ruse on D-Day, no it was ol' blood and guts that even Rommel respected.
I'm more amazed with how no one gives the Soviets the credit they deserve.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
CouchTomato said:
So I made an account just to reply to this I was planning on making one but was too lazy. Anyways to my venting I hate bad spelling now not simple mistakes but when people spell with words like cuz plz ur...anything that shortens an already short word its disgusting. Also girls my age (15) cant take a compliment without thinking I am some sort of stalker or creep, is saying "You look nice today." so wrong?
No, it's not. You know what else I hate, when you compliment a girl and she says "No, no, you're wrong." Usually when I say "You're not fat."

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
Why the hell is my ex still following me on everything? If I was worth your goddamn time, you should have, I dunno, used it to talk to me and not spend time with your freaking Halo clan 24/7. AGH. I PLAY HALO. I'D PLAY IT WITH YOU IF THAT'S ALL YOU WANTED TO DO. BUT NO. Fucking strangers on the internet were more important than the only person in the world who has ever supported you. Cortana said it best. "Don't make a girl a promise if you know you can't keep it."

... I just want a nice boyfriend and not a lazy jerk :|