Need to vent? Here's the place.

Tarkinor

Mar 2, 2010
Recently, I have been completely unable to play several of my online games due to issues with my laptop and, I would assume, my internet provider. Earlier today, I call tech support and I allow them to try and fix my computer.

After more than an hour of working with the tech support, I needed to put the phone down for a moment. I told them this and went away for about 7 minutes. When I came back, the tech support is not present on the other end of the phone, and the connection for him to control my computer has been severed. I wait 20 minutes and the tech support does not return to the phone.

THEN, after trying to use my computer, I find it is now running SLOWER! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the fuck did that bastard go!? What did he do to my computer?! I was only gone for 7 fucking minutes! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Fangv2

Jan 20, 2011
Black Arrow Officer said:
I was picking out my dinner in our local supermarket today when Moby Dick comes rolling by on a scooter loaded with nothing but frozen pizza, candy, and ice cream. He runs OVER MY FUCKING FOOT with his 400 pound lard tub of a body on that scooter, then has the balls to call me a "Skinny *****" when I call him out on it. I felt like grabbing a steak knife from the kitchen supply section, cutting him in half and watching him bleed steak sauce. Two of my toes are broken, but I'm not going to sue because of how fucking merciful I've decided to be. Fat Acceptance my ass, lose some weight you piles of cottage cheese. I don't care how "hard" it is for a walrus like you to exercise or eat right, it's completely possible to lose weight as long as you---get this---exercise each day and not eat crap 24/7. NOTHING in the world is preventing you from exercising and eating right, not any disease, not any bad luck, not any mental condition.
THANK YOU. That is so annoying. Some fatass 20-30 year old wheeling around Wal-mart when those carts are meant for the elderly, or people who have a physical injury.

Hm... I really can't think of anything to vent about. Other than the fact that my Scout troop is doing food/drink for an Civil War reenactment that is meant to bring us "money" so we don't have to do Popcorn selling. So we have like 7 people(2 adults, 5 Boy Scouts) so you can't move inside the fucking area we have set up with all the food/drinks when all we need is 4 people(1 adult, 3 scouts) in the area. I can forgive them tho cause of the fact it's the first time we've done this so it's an learning process.

Also Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes. FUCK YOU. You are a terrible game that shouldn't have been made.

JCBFGD

Jul 10, 2011
I could take this opportunity to complain about my family's $60K debt, or about how I can't stand my parents' passive-aggressive bickering (they're only married now for financial reasons) and how it ruined my birthday a few days ago, or how my mom is almost 40 and acts 16. But no. I'll ***** about two simple things.

So there's this guy I was friends with from 2006-2009 (5th grade-9th grade). Wait, I probably shouldn't use the word "friend", because for those three years I associated myself with him, he took literally every opportunity to either insult me or beat me. And that's what this particular venting is about. I finally snapped at a football game, and said something along the lines of, "[name], why can't you fucking treat me like a human being?!" All I got in response was a satisfied smirk. So then we stopped being friends. My other friends, which were also his, were alright with this for a little while. Then they started being assholes. Never mind the fact that I had been friends with them three years prior to [name] entering the picture. Wow, great way to treat a friend of six years. Naturally, I stopped talking to them. Wait, there was a problem with that...what was it? Oh yeah. They were my only friends that were within walking distance (same cul de sac), so when I stopped hanging out with them, I was more or less unofficially exiled to my house. I mean, why bother? I couldn't hang out with them, and if I left to go anywhere, I was sure to hear some taunts, just because I was walking. And after three years of non-stop taunting, I couldn't stand to hear anymore. So pretty much sense then, I am in my room most of the day. I had another friend in my neighbourhood who I'd visit with occasionally, but then he moved to Iowa. Fucking great.

And then there was school, where I couldn't just stay in my room to avoid him. If I ever saw him, guess what? Insults. I remember one day, I was on my way to gym, and him and his friend followed me down the stairs calling me fat (which I am, but does it really need to be rubbed in?), and coincidentally, I had to give a presentation in my English class that same day, and I, like so many people, have a phobia of public speaking. Well, with being followed plus having to face my worst fear, I had a seven hour panic attack. (Okay, people with Panic Disorder, maybe it was an anxiety attack or something, either way, though, I was in hell.)

Then in March of last year, [name] apologised to me. Me, being the all too forgiving guy that I am, put the past three-and-a-half years behind me. Sadly, I still didn't feel welcomed outside, so I still stayed in. But I didn't care, because I didn't have to avoid [name] anymore! Skiddly-dee! And even after all he'd put me through, I still did my best to be there for him when he tried, and failed, multiple times to commit suicide.

But then comes March of this year. My friend told me that he started, again, to make fun of me behind my back. After I sided with him against our former friends (he had a falling out with them, too), and after I comforted him during his suicidal phase, the guy starts shit again. But you know what? After seeing how much he failed in offing himself, and after seeing how he was, alone and miserable, just as I was because of him, I stopped being afraid of him. I stopped caring about what he said about me. He just became too damned pathetic and too damned worthless in my book. And I bet making fun of me gives him a nice confidence boost, so go ahead, [name], do whatever makes you feel good. No, really, please do. I don't care. People as sad as yourself don't phase me. I just laugh at how pathetic they are. I wonder how it must feel knowing the person you mock doesn't care because he perceives you as "too pathetic to worry about"?

Did you think I was done? Nope. That was merely the exposition. Luckily, this is going to be shorter.

I'm now living with the after-effects of bullying. Did you know there were after-effects? I sure didn't! But apparently they are. They include: social anxiety, hyper-vigilance (I never let my guard down; I'm always on the look out for threats), loneliness, low self-esteem, and trust issues. I also have a very mild phobia of laughter; whenever I hear laughter, the first thing I think of is, "Goddamn it, they're talking about me! What'd I do, and how can I fix it??", and the second thing I think is, "Those worthless fucking shits, I don't even know them!" I say "mild" because this only happens at school. I also think I'm kinda thin-skinned, but I've heard that most bullying victims feel as though they are. So yeah, that's what I live with every day, and I can't stand it. I don't like to talk about it (except anonymously in a place designated for such purposes, such as here), either. I've got this idea in my head somehow that talking about my problems with others just bothers them and wastes their time because no one cares (another after-effect maybe?). This is actually the first time, in fact, that I've ever talked about this. I admit it, I've occasionally contemplated suicide, but that always leads to, "What does it accomplish? You have dreams, don't you want to achieve them?" Thank [deity] for that thought process!

Ooh, hey, another possible after-effect! I'm now afraid that, because my post is so long, random Escapists are gonna insult me or scold me for it. Please don't.

I have, as so many people do these days, very good friends who I know via the Interwebz. One of these friends, who we shall call [name], I've known for three years. We're very good friends, and we talk about a great many things. Blah blah blah. Well, a few days ago, I casually asked her how her day was. Her reply? "I'm trying to forget things that I don't want to remember." "Why's that??" "Some 'things' happened to me when I was 5. But I love the boy who did it, I mean, he's part of my family, and he was only 8. Which means someone else was doing it to him." At this point I fly into a homicidal rage. I'm ready to buy the next ticket to [state she lives in] and beat the shit out of this worthless ************ who touched her, as well as the piece of shit who touched him. I realise now that I don't remember all of it, probably because it was late and I was raging. I'll do the best I can to recollect. If I'm not mistaken, I simply say, "I'm in a homicidal rage right now," but we talk about it, I try to comfort her, encourage her to tell, etc etc. But she won't, 'cause it'd "tear her family apart", and, in fairness, it was 11 years ago.

I'm still very angry about this whole thing. You don't get to fuck with one of my friends and get away with it. I'm powerless, though, since I'm X states away from her. And that's one of the things bothering me about this. I feel powerless to change this and to help her. I hate feeling helpless. This also isn't the first time someone close to me was molested. My mom was molested by her grandfather, and then raped about a year ago by an internet date (be cautious of anyone named John/Jon on plentyoffish.com who lives in central Ohio and works in (I think) medicine). And I can't get do anything about it because her grandfather is (luckily) dead, and I don't know how to track down the man who raped her. I can't stand this feeling of powerlessness. I know that's nothing, though, compared to how they must feel.

Back on topic, apparently, I'm the first person she's ever told. And in a very strange way, I'm flattered. I mean, she trusts me enough to tell me first about something of this magnitude. I, as you may know if you read Number 1, am not very trusting. But now, I think she may be one of the very few (I'm talking maybe three people) who I trust completely. I'm thinking of telling her all the shit in Number 1 so that she knows that I trust her...bitching is apparently the only way I know to show that I trust her =P

I'd also like to say now that no, I don't have any romantic feelings toward [name], mostly because we are, mentally, complete opposites.

If you're reading this bit of text, you've either read what's in the tags, or you went, "TL;DR." In the case of the latter, what a story, Mark. In the case of the former, then thanks for reading, I guess, and I hope I didn't waste your time.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
Vangaurd227 said:
I'm sick of living with my parents..my dad in particular
My Dad is the most cruel ignorant selfish bastard I have ever had the displeasure of living with!
He never let me have any friends or even go to public school when i was a little kid.
When I first started playing the guitar he hit me if i didn't learn a song before my next guitar lesson.
I recently came out of the closet...when he found out he pushed me over and kicked me....mum just stood there and watched....he's the reason i'm so darn shy and socially awkward and the worst part is i have to live with him for another 4 years.

Also screw garageband for not having a better drum loop creator...I can't work with this!
I can understand how you feel, but not really from personal experience. I am not gay, but one of my best friends is. I was someone he could rely on whenever shit got really bad at school for him. He had never said he was gay, but everyone believed he was anyway so he got bullied, harassed, and picked on really bad. One particularly bad moment of bullying was when one guy called him a ****** and punched him in the chest repeatedly after my friend bumped into him. This got me really angry so I kicked the bully on the back of the knee as hard as I could, then punched him when he went down, which broke his nose. It got me suspended for 2 weeks but I'll be damned if I ever say it wasn't worth it.

That was the day he came out of the closet to his family and his life got even worse after that, because since his parents were (unknowingly to him) completely homophobic, not even his house was a sanctuary to all the shit he put up with everyday. Hell, after that half the time we spent together was talking about all the problems at his home.

So yeah... I feel for you.

OT: Now for my own venting...

I can truly not understand something about human nature. Why do we stop ourselves from doing things that are fun to us, because we consider it something that we're not "supposed" (Not in a legal way) to do, as a man, woman, w/e. What got me thinking about this was another friend of mine who enjoys metal music. It turns out that he got into a pop group after hearing one of their songs online. When one of his friends asked him "What kinda girly shit is this?" he stopped listening to them?

This angered the hell out of me. Why in the world would you stop doing something you enjoy? To please other people? If they cannot except you for who you are, along with what you enjoy, then you know what? FUCK EM', you don't need them. Your too good for them because of their level of ignorance.

/end of wall of text

NellNell

Feb 11, 2011
Screw pointless school starting in 2 weeks.

Screw my Ex dating my best friend and making everything way to awkward.

Screw the way we broke up and the downward spiral I'm still in.

Screw having the munchies at 1 A.M.

Screw it still being hot as balls outside.

Screw not having a damn job even though everyone from my class has one.

And finally screw the end of Clannad. That show made me cry manly tears, twice!

/end rant

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
CANADIAN, FRIGGAN, BACON.

What kind of f*cking scam is that!?!?

Ok, i went to MickyD's with my grandfather, and i was looking at the menu for what i wanted. And i see, "Canadian Bacon, Egg and cheese on McMuffin".

And i think to myself, "Hmmm.... but be that sweet maple bacon you can get." You know, the apple smoked bacon with the sweet flavor to it? So i order the sandwich, and i sit down, i unwrap it, and theres a thick slice if F*CKING HAM ON MY SANDWICH.

I dont want ham. I want bacon. This is clearly not bacon. This is ham. And ham isnt bacon.
So i go back to the counter and im like "Hey, you got my order wrong, this i ham, not bacon."

And the bimbo at the counter ((i have nothing against women, but she was litterally twirling her hair, chewing gum, and speaking like a valley girl.)) goes, "Well you ordered canadian bacon, what did you expect?"
"Oh, i dont know. Maybe some F*CKING BACON? Can i at least get a different sandwich?!?"
"No sir, you touched your sandwich so we cant take it back."

Now i have nothing against canadians. In fact, one of my best friends is Canadian. But what the hell do you have to smoke, to call ham "bacon"!?!?!?
I mean, i raged so hard at the chick that the manager had to come out, and threaten to call the cops if i didnt leave. WELL IM NOT THE ONE SCAMMING PEOPLE WITH FALSE PROMISES OF CRUNCHY DELIGHT, ONLY SO I CAN GIVE THEM A CHEAP CUT OF UNDER COOKED PIG ARSE.

And thats my rage. I could go on about it for 12 pages worth of text ((like i sent to my state senator.)) but id just be wasting everyones time. And sorry about the caps. This is the only subject that grinds my gears. ((you could talk about a man killing kittens using stim-cell enjected fetuses and i wouldnt bat an eye. But you mention "canadian bacon" and i ready to punch the nearest sales person.))

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
Family is really annoying a lot of the time and I my English teacher is the worst teacher I have ever had. Every time I walk into that class I want to punch something preferably her.

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
I hate Toddlers & Tiaras, Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant, Jersey Shore, and FREAKING PEOPLE MAKING MORE MONEY THEN ME FOR DOING SHIT THAT WOULD'VE GOTTEN THEM THROWN INTO AN ASYLUM!! And what the hell is with these teen girls getting pregnant? I just wanna punch them in the face. Repeatedly.

I also hate it when people phone and spend five fucking minutes trying to figure out who they want to talk to. I have other people on the line, I am not here to play twenty questions with you. I also hate it when children 'prank call'. I don't give a fuck if your parent phones the next day to complain, I'm not putting up with that shit when I'm trying to do my DAMN JOB!

I also hate jello. Every time I eat it, there's something hard in it. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Phew, that was good. Thank you OP, I can probably get to sleep peacefully now.

LikeDustInTheWind

Mar 29, 2010
Fuck the old italian assholes who walk into the place I work at 10:50 (We close at 11) and order a pizza that takes an hour to make. WE WANT TO GO HOME WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU!?

Fuck geography for making me never see my long-distance girlfriend.

Fuck my dad for being a dickhole to me every day of my entire fucking life.

And finally FUCK EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER TREATED ME LIKE SHIT BECAUSE I'M AN ATHEIST. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOUR RELIGION IS WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU CARE ABOUT MINE?

Thanks OP, that really helped :)

Edit:
kouriichi said:
...You do realize bacon is made from pigs, AKA ham?

icame

Aug 4, 2010
Dranae said:
FFS PEOPLE

If you get a calendar invitation for rated battlegrounds at 5 PM server that specifically tells you to show up, SHOW UP!

Only half the members showed up (the raid leader not being one of them), so we had to pull together a group comprised of random people. :mad:

That made me feel better. I hate it when people do that.
Want to know something worse? Being at lich king (This was still during WOTLK), with 0 (FUCKING 0) deaths so far in the raid. But it was 4 in the morning so we decided to call it a night. We decided to meet up the next day to finish it. Guess who showed up? 6 of the people -.-

SmartyShorts

Aug 6, 2011
I want. To go. To college.

I had so much going for me with scholarships and crap. I was going to a nice place in Florida next week. But my goddamn back keeps swelling up like a balloon (fibromyalgia) and I'm stuck at home for at least one semester. Here I was, one of the youngest people to be so far ahead of the game, and now nothing. I feel like my life is like a cop drama where the main character gets killed off in the episode before the season finale. I wanted to get away from this town and now I'm stuck here for another 6 months at least.

And then there's my back. It's like a balloon that I just want to fucking pop. I can't even sit up straight because it hurts so much. I get why I have to stay home and get better but ugh!!!

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
I have a few things that I need to get off of my chest, if you don't mind me writing a long post. This may be rather depressing, so strap in.

I always feel empty inside. I'm never excited or passionate any more. That's not to say I no longer like or enjoy things; the feeling's just been really blunted by something. I no longer enjoy playing video games as much as I used to. The truth is that I'm just not happy most of the time, despite how cheerful I might seem. I'm just naturally goofy and a bit flighty when I'm around friends.
I can't see myself living past the age of 25, maybe 30. It's not because I'm dying or going to die for any reason that I can foresee. I just don't know what do with my life at all and how I'm going to spend it. It bothers me quite a bit.
That pretty much sums it up. My life seems pretty great at a glance, but I don't feel like I belong. I don't feel like I have anywhere to go. I guess this ties in to the previous topic a bit.
I am extremely unsure of myself, my sexuality in particular. I'm not debating whether I'm homosexual or not; I am actually kind of repulsed by men. It's not a particularly serious repulsion, nor something that would stop me from getting to know anyone. I just feel far more comfortable in the company of women. In addition, I find men in general physically unattractive, myself included. It's more of a gender identity crisis. I identify with female characters in fiction far better and I love to play RPGs as a girl. I prefer anime with a primarily female cast because they make for far more interesting characters with far more appealing visual design (I don't mean fanservice, either). It's kind of embarrassing to say, but it's REALLY been bugging me: I've always wanted to crossdress, just to see if I could be, y'know, beautiful... I don't know if this makes me weird or normal or what.

On the topic of sexuality, I'm also quite conflicted about my feelings about fanservice. It goes like this every time: I see a suggestive image, I stare at it, I look away in awe, I feel horrible about myself. Every time, it happens like that. In addition, the idea of sex repulses me. I get turned on just like most other people, but the thought of actually participating in the act makes me feel terrible. Sexual jokes and references are almost always in bad taste to me, unless they're subtle and clever.
My parents, siblings and friends think I need to get a girlfriend. The problem is that I don't know if I want one. Frankly, I just want some companionship and someone to share my thoughts and emotions with, as well as someone to know the true me with all of my secrets. I'm kind of scared that I won't be able to get the kind of relationship that I want because I've never really met anyone who fits my tastes (besides one, but that's not what's bugging me). I also have trouble getting close to people because I either bottle up too much or overwhelm the listener with stuff, thus scaring them off. I'm not a normal person, either, so that tends to turn people away. I guess it's not that I don't want someone to spend my time with. Instead, I'm afraid that I won't be able to get the right one.
Damn, that was a lot of writing. Still, it feels good to get this stuff out there. I don't know why, but I'm always to open on the internet. I guess the anonymity helps. :D

PS: This was a wonderful thread idea! I feel much better now!

NellNell

Feb 11, 2011
Saltyk said:
I'm tired of being single! I can't find any interesting girls and it's really getting to me. The last two girls I met, one asked for my number and never called and the other has ignored every call I made. This is getting frustrating! And going to a club to meet girls just seems like instantly giving the wrong impression.
Also this. It gets kinda depressing when all your friends are dating and your always the third wheel. Don't get me wrong I don't want to date just for the sake of dating, but it would be nice for awhile at least.

EBHughsThe1st

Nov 18, 2009
I hate these fucking sheets. These fucking sheets make everything too hot, and they're all crinkly. And stiff. And somehow a little damp. They're not comfortable at all. But I can't push them back. I can't. I can't just stuff 'em back and forget about it so I can sleep. They're uncomfortable.

But, for something bigger, how about those individualists? Those people you see throughout the internet who have to have the differing opinion so they're different. Or unique. Or sometimes smarter. I love how there's an entire culture dedicated to hating something popular. Especially when it comes to religion. I respect the decision to not believe in something. Now shut the fuck up about it. Basically, someone has to voice how it's all an illusion, or that humanity doesn't need false hope, or how much smarter they are because they don't follow it. Why would you post that? It's like shouting out "LOOK AT ME! I'M DIFFERENT! I CAN POINT OUT MINOR INCONSISTENCIES AND THAT MAKES ME CLEVER AND SMARTER AND FAR SUPERIOR!" What do they hope to accomplish! Nothing. They just want to look down on people.

Speaking of which, I'm tired of superficial branding in flame wars. I am the argumentative type, I will not lie, and I love a good argument. But I also like to give a bit of criticism too if I feel like it. So, I was watching a shitty sonic recolor video and made a comment about the writing. The writing in this video was absolutely terrible. No grammar. No logic. No sense. Characters were two-dimentional archetypes. Plot a total fucking mess. Just..ugh. But, I simply commented on something that didn't make sense and then I got the response "Look. It's a troll with no life." Seriously? Fucking....why? Immediately these people want to take some kind of high position over someone so they try to brand someone as a troll or lifeless loser. One time I even got this:

"does trashing other people's stuff really give you a feeling of accomplishment? This says your just a jerk who has nothing better to do, I know it the story sucks, but I feel bad for you, since this is going to probably be the highlight of your life, trashing other's work, have fun in misery you call life."

Pity. Wow. This girl knew nothing about me and instantly she tried to "tell me off and make me realize how much I suck." Just...ugh. Annoying.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
JCBFGD said:
I'm now living with the after-effects of bullying. Did you know there were after-effects? I sure didn't! But apparently they are. They include: social anxiety, hyper-vigilance (I never let my guard down; I'm always on the look out for threats), loneliness, low self-esteem, and trust issues. I also have a very mild phobia of laughter; whenever I hear laughter, the first thing I think of is, "Goddamn it, they're talking about me! What'd I do, and how can I fix it??", and the second thing I think is, "Those worthless fucking shits, I don't even know them!" I say "mild" because this only happens at school. I also think I'm kinda thin-skinned, but I've heard that most bullying victims feel as though they are. So yeah, that's what I live with every day, and I can't stand it. I don't like to talk about it (except anonymously in a place designated for such purposes, such as here), either. I've got this idea in my head somehow that talking about my problems with others just bothers them and wastes their time because no one cares (another after-effect maybe?). This is actually the first time, in fact, that I've ever talked about this. I admit it, I've occasionally contemplated suicide, but that always leads to, "What does it accomplish? You have dreams, don't you want to achieve them?" Thank [deity] for that thought process!
That is pretty much me but instead of bullying it was more I am the easy target that everyone occasionally has a go at rather then a few people always doing it. Especially the laughing, whenever someone laughs I automatically check to see what I am wearing, etc.

InsomniJack

Dec 4, 2009
Well, even though I think I'll just end up venting more to myself than to others, here goes:

It's been over 3 years since I was ejected from college by my parents. I know that I was burning out. I was starting to lose focus on what I wanted to do. But I had always planned on going back to school. I've seen what happens to the folks that don't finish school. Even though I could have SOME bit of opportunities with my AA, I want to actually get a degree. Not just that, but a degree that I know I can be good at. Cause if there's one thing I learned from my time in a four year college, it's that you will fail if you don't have a complete clue in what you want to do, no matter how much you want to do it. I regret having wasted a year on a degree that I ultimately had no hope of getting; moreso, I regret that I wasted my parents money on it. I know they tell me they'll support me, but it's been so similar to other events in my life, there has to be a line.

Also, I don't have a job. I start to freak out when it comes to finding a job because I start going in this vicious circle of "I need a good job. But I don't have the experience/schooling to get one, so I gotta get to school. But I can't make it to school with what I've got now, so I need to get a job. But I don't have the experience/schooling...", and I start to panic. It's not like I don't want a job; I do. But I guess the slacker in me is a little stronger than my drive to get a job. It got awkward when seeing friends of the family who would ask me what I'm doing now. At this point, I've started telling them that I work at my parent's apartment complex. Because technically, I do. And I guess that's also how I justify staying there as well, since I help them with their business.

But I don't want to be living with my parents for the rest of my life. I want to have my own life. And just recently, after a talk with a guy at my church, I discovered something about me that I hadn't realized before. Now the pieces of the puzzle had cleared up and pulled closer to forming the picture, by me looking into the field of journalism instead of my previous major Music, and at a state school, so it would be cheap. I had a plan. Better than that, I had confidence in myself. Or at least, enough to get me motivated to get the ball rolling.

So when my mom was diagnosed with cancer, things changed rather considerably.

I've become despondent. Distant. I desperately want to continue on my plans, but with the recovery process my mom is going through, I'm afraid that things will all go to hell if I'm not there to assist my mom or my dad during this trial. My mom has told me that I shouldn't stay because of her, but I just don't know anymore. I feel like a terrible person because I still think about wanting to move on with my life, that I want to get away from it and try to carve my own life out. At this point, I have no idea how to proceed.

And now I sit here, while my mom is at the hospital recovering from a perforation that was found in her stomach two days ago as well as possible pneumonia, with my dad at her side for the better part of those two days. And I'm here at the apartments, with a possible glimpse into a future where I'm still taking care of the apartments once they're gone, a somewhat uneducated simpleton who never got his life back on track, never found a significant other (even though I've become extremely jaded at the thought of love), never got a chance to truly LIVE.

That's why, when people ask how I'm doing, I tell them "I'm trying to live."

I don't know what to do anymore. I want it all to end, but I'm worried of what will begin to take it's place. I'm afraid any other plan I make will get swatted down by something much bigger than what I can manage. It's cowardly, yes. And I wish I was different.

I wish things were different, really.

Sorry for the long wall of text. It's understandable if you don't read it. My life kinda has that recurring theme of non-interest from other people. At first, I hated it. But after having gone through it enough times, I can manage through it.

Still have urges to scream at people I try to say something to and they walk on by having not heard me, though.

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
If you call Houses house of whining, this may happen...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOHW8hTTYws&feature=player_embedded

master_luke_kay

Mar 31, 2011
i hate overly religious people who don't listen to any logical argument one once said "the dinosaur fossils are fake and Charles Darwin is a dick"

Don't get me wrong i have no problem with religion its just the few people like the one i mentioned that gets on my nerves.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
tthor said:
I'm beginning to hate some of my friends. i have a lot of female friends, most of which are very much anime fangirls, and, frankly, its getting a bit annoying. they show a disturbing level of obsession with certain shows, certain characters, and especially yoai.. i don't mind yoai, not interested in it, but don't mind... but their utter OBSESSION with it is honestly disturbing me. this can't be psychologically healthy..
I just looked up what Yaoi was....

ugghhh I regret it now

Anthony Wells

May 28, 2011
im tired of FUCKING NOOBTUBERS in modern warfare 2. and CAMPERS damn all campers to fucking hell and dam,nation itself!!! i keep running into them god its so goddamn frustrating..and akimbo'd rangers..fuck people who use them!! ugh..ok much better now