Never forget your first...

Living Contradiction

Clearly obfusticated
Nov 8, 2009
Things are kind of blurry back then. I know "Burger Time" for the Intellivision was among them but Atari's "Adventure" was probably first.

Ah, the joys of being five and making a pixel move on my very own.

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
Um...I think it was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time. Either that or Starcraft.

...Nah. It was OoT.

Eternimus

Aug 19, 2010
Well let's see... I believe it was Wizards and Warriors for the NES. I got a different NES bundle pack that actually didn't have Mario/Duck Hunt. I got that cart later.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
It was...I don't know...I think it was something on the Sega, may of been Sonic or some motorbike racing game, I was really young when I started gaming so I have no idea what my first game was.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
My first console was a SNES emulator. Sue me.

Also, Chrono Trigger was the first game I played.

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
Damn it... now I must post

Um I know it wasn't my first but my earliest memory is playing a Jedi nights game at my friends on a LAN, he was Yoda and I was Vader. Then suddenly Duffman showed up and killed us both, turns out his dad was on the LAN and had a skin.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
I have long forgotten, I was probably 2 years old at the time, how the hell could I remember? I remember lots of games from when I was little though, mostly handhelds, I only played systems like the super nintendo (I'm 21 now) when I went over to friends houses. That is what really sucked about being the first born boy in the 90s, instead of being born into games through an older brother, you have to convince your parents who are a bit too old to be into the home console generation that you really REALLY need a PS1.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
The one I remember the most clearly was getting the Prince of Persia demo from the guy at Radio Shack. They had it running on a machine in the front of the store and I was blown away by it. I played that demo over and over and over and over and over for a long time until Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow and The Flame came out which I got the full version of.

Swyftstar

May 19, 2011
Combat on the Atari 2600. I was packaged with it.
You guys are making me feel old.

L. Declis

Apr 19, 2012
Andy Shandy said:
Sonic the Hedgehog for SEGA Mega Drive

And so it began.
This. From here, it went to Mario, and Link, and then the PS1 and Final Fantasy came out... that was it for me.

Hasido

Jun 20, 2011
Childhood memories, especially those before the age of three, are very unreliable.

It is because of this fact, that I will be unable to disclose this information, as I myself do not know.