New Unannounced Nintendo Game is "Shocking"

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
Yeah, I've seen people blow things way out of proportion in this biz before, most especially when it's the result of some super secret showing where you sign in blood that you will reveal nothing about it to the public on pain of death other than how awesome it was to see what you can't talk about.

A shocking title? Anything that would be strongly sexual or violent would shock me, but this is Nintendo, where death usually means you erupt in flowers or flicker and disappear in an explosion of Rupies or points.

The only thing I care about is this was what others thought of it, beyond this it's no better an any old issue of Gamefan I remember reading as a kid when they called everything "ultra-godly" or some other such nonsense.

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
randommaster said:
Neosage said:
Bah! This isn't news! I want a name! Find me a name Funk!
Super Waluigi Land.
Waluigi is a Camelot character. So, unless Nintendo bought out the rights to use Waluigi...I doubt it.

OT: I bet it's Kid Icarus. Reinvented as an FPS.

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
Wave Race maybe? F-Zero? But that would classify as sort of requested though right?

Hey! Maybe it's another Game&Watch Gallery, those games were awesome :D

Mystical Ninja! That's it! I'll settle with a new Mystical Ninja as my bet ^^

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
Alternative title: "Nintendo continues to produce games."

Or: "Rumors about upcoming games thrive on the Internet."

Or: "Maybe an IGN employee caught a glimpse of an upcoming Nintendo title."

Slow news day?

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Armored Prayer said:
A new Game and Watch game?

Or maybe brawl but with more third party characters?

Or better yet a game were Link and Mario team up to rescue the princesses.
That would be funny.

Mario: Why you hitting them? Just jump on their heads!

gmer412

Feb 21, 2008
RecoJonsen said:
I'm calling a new Earthbound game, one that actually releases in the US.
Actually, that would make a lot of sense. I'm thinking it might be Metroid Dread (the game after fusion, for those who don't know). It was just a concept at E3... maybe they've started to develop it? That might not be so shocking, though.

SilentHunter7

Nov 21, 2007
Perhaps it's a Zelda game that doesn't involve collecting MacGuffins, and killing Ganondorf? That would really shock me. :)

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
Shocking unexpected and yet not so appealing . . .how can we rly make up our minds with a thing like that.
So i have to expect something new but not rly like it when it comes? :O
then why will i be schoked in the first place.
I think this is just some weird way to prepare the grounds for the game in order for inpatient ppl to buy it and then cry when they see what they actualy got.
If they want to impress the public release some info. . . even a name and a single pic would be sufficient! tc tc but overall if its not pokemon would it be even worth it? everything else is pretty much crap (in my opinion all nintendo fans can enjoy their titles as much as they like) or maybe my childhood anime mania with pokemon is speakin xD

Georgeman

Mar 2, 2009
A violent Mario game with a chainsaw?! Kid-motherfucking-Icarus Wii using the Dead Phoenix technology? Or maybe this? [http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros.:_Xtreme_Beach_Volleyball]

Argh, I hate hype! Especially for games that have not been unveiled yet.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
A game for the Wii that's worth a damn? Shocker!

Then again, I've yet to play the new A Boy and His Blob...

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
SirBryghtside said:
Neonbob said:
What I'm really hoping for, though, is a Pokemon game with an M rating.
Actually, they already did that. Did you ever buy Pokemon Platinum? [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/93631-Japanese-Eroge-Company-Renames-Rape-Games-to-Platinum-Games]
Game puns...they hurt!
Worse than regular puns!
WHY?!

happysock

Jul 26, 2009
I'd love it to be a new metroid, zelda, Kirby or any of there underplayed IP's. However this coupled with mario voice actor saying about another mario game that is unannounced suggests it's another mario game

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
A new Star Fox (that doesn't suck)

If that's the case I'll personally role out and buy a million copies (with someone ele's bank card).