Nintendo Hates Justin Bieber

Spectre4802

Oct 23, 2009
Ok, seriously? That poster makes him look like a girl.

No, I'm SORRY. You could seriously fool me with that poster. Give him longer hair and BAM. Insta-girl. Justine Bieber. The Bee(w)b. I could go on.

Xzi said:
I love it. Nintendo's new slogan: "we may market to kids at times, but at least we're not idiotic Justin Bieber fans!"

Justin Bieber: Never Say Never hits theaters on February 11. Don't miss it!
I'm contemplating what horrendous torture I should inflict upon you for typing out that sentence.
C'mon, this is Andy Chalk. He's taking the piss.

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
I almost think it's advertising in itself to refuse being associated with Bieber.

Not that Mario needs advertising. It's FUCKING MARIO.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Nintendo.

The Director talking like a Bieber fan and in full text-speak is just horrifying...

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
Soylent Bacon said:
Assassin Xaero said:
Andy Chalk said:
"aw C'mon Nintendo! Y won't u let us use the Mario theme for 15 secs in the @Justinbieber movie," director Jon M. Chu wrote on Twitter [http://twitter.com/jonmchu/status/26408114655858688]. "talk about free advertising passed up. Oops"
... seriously? What is the director, 14?
Twitter's 140 character limit encourages text lingo and abbreviation, and makes a lot of tweets look like they were made by 14-year-olds. I guess Twitter is one of the factors to blame for poor spelling and grammar.
I'm deeply offended that you would insult 14 year olds by suggesting that their English is as good as Twitter English. A well studied straight A grade 9 knows far more than most of the population, and can spell and use grammar far better as well.

BanthaFodder

Jan 17, 2011
here's the thing...
Scott Pilgrim vs the World was a FUCKAWESOME movie...
whereas ANYTHING Jusin Beaver associated... *takesdeep breath* IS THE MOST PUTRID, HORRENDOUS, GOD AWFUL, COCK SUCKING, MOTHER FUCKING, ASS RAPING, CUM GUZZLING, STUPID, SAD, PATHETIC, DIM WITTED, CLUSTER SHARTING, MONKEY JERKING, CHILD TOUCHING, HALF LIFE EPISODE 3 DELAYING, BITCHY, WHINEY, ANNOYING, SPOOGE SIPPING, ANAL FISTING, MORONIC, MOUNTAINOUS TURD OF AN ANYTHING EVER TO EXIST.
(on a side note: Nintendo... thank you... all is forgiven... your sins are absolved... all the Pet"Z", and Brat"Z", and Imagine: Sammich Maker games for Girl"Z", Wii Music, Friend Codes, Virtual Boy, allowing LJNto make ANYTHING, SSBB's Wi Fi, nearly every E3 from 07-09, all of it... water under the bridge, or over the dam, or wherever you damnwell want it you magnificent bastards...)

thedeathscythe

Aug 6, 2010
Andy Chalk said:
"talk about free advertising passed up. Oops"
Just sold all my Nintendo stocks while they're high. Get out while you can guys, they missed out on some primo advertising!

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
As everyone else has been saying, Nintendo doesn't need anymore free advertising. Even my grandmother has heard of Mario, and as far as I know she hasn't ever picked up a game controller, let alone played a videogame.
I have heard that Bieber is a spoilt brat (but give a kid a lot of money and success and chances are, it will go to his head) so Nintendo might not want to be associated with him, but this is all conjecture.

BanthaFodder

Jan 17, 2011
Lonan said:
Soylent Bacon said:
Assassin Xaero said:
Andy Chalk said:
"aw C'mon Nintendo! Y won't u let us use the Mario theme for 15 secs in the @Justinbieber movie," director Jon M. Chu wrote on Twitter [http://twitter.com/jonmchu/status/26408114655858688]. "talk about free advertising passed up. Oops"
... seriously? What is the director, 14?
Twitter's 140 character limit encourages text lingo and abbreviation, and makes a lot of tweets look like they were made by 14-year-olds. I guess Twitter is one of the factors to blame for poor spelling and grammar.
I'm deeply offended that you would insult 14 year olds by suggesting that their English is as good as Twitter English. A well studied straight A grade 9 knows far more than most of the population, and can spell and use grammar far better as well.
inorite? hell I'm 15... his statement works though, just take "14 ear olds" and replace it with "pants-on-head-RETARDS", then take that and replace it with "Justin Bieber fans". behold, it has come full circle

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
If they respond "Because fuck you thats why" then I will become a Nintendo fanboy again for the first time since the N64

and does anyone else remember a time when you waited till after they were dead to make a Biopic?

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
In making this decision, Nintendo has courageously adopted the stance that only they can tarnish one of their beloved franchises in a movie:

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
are.you.the.god.its.me.vader said:
That smug little wanker pisses me off.

Mario doesn't need to be associated with....that.
Agreed. JB is just a Rich spoiled little brat that does not know anything worth knowing.....yet.

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
GeorgW said:
Oh my God, there's a movie??? That's it, I must destroy humanity.
Good for nintendo not stooping so low, and if they do hate him, that just makse me love nintendo.
Man, that director sounds like an incomtetent, juvenile dummy. But who else would make that shit?
The fact he's got a movie shows how bad the state the film industry is in by wasting precious money on a smug faced little fucker who doesn't deserve anything that he gets thats all he is a baby faced little smug bastard just like Efron.

Also sorry for my form of language but i really hate efron and justin and jonas for what they are.

ninja555

Mar 21, 2009
Andy Chalk said:
I can imagine Nintendo's response to that, "Dear Mr. Chu, Please learn how to spell and use proper grammer, then come talk to us. Sincerely , Nintendo."

ShadowDude112

Mar 9, 2009
ninja555 said:
Andy Chalk said:
I can imagine Nintendo's response to that, "Dear Mr. Chu, Please learn how to spell and use proper grammer, then come talk to us. Scincerly, Nintendo."
I'd hope they could spell sincerely right. Otherwise it'd show that Nintendo has some grammar flaws and would completely defeat the purpose of that response.

I'mANinja

Aug 4, 2008
So Nintendo hates him, Microsoft used him in an ad, what will Sony's relation with him be...

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
I don't care about all the unwarranted hype around "Bieber" because like all things he will get old and that will kill his image very VERY fast.

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
"I Love Nintendo has leveled up!"

Aby_Z said:
More importantly, why is that director only able to make dance-themed movies?
Even more importantly, why does he still have a job?

jack583

Oct 26, 2010
Irridium said:
Yeah, because Mario totally needs more advertising.

Seriously, who the hell hasn't heard of Mario yet?
the amish?

but seriously who cares about this justen guy?
better yet; WHY should anyone care?
i give you a 1up nintindo.
rock on!

jack583

Oct 26, 2010
Stabby Joe said:
I don't care about all the unwarranted hype around "Bieber" because like all things he will get old and that will kill his image very VERY fast.
i give him a year.
two if he's lucky.

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
Yet another reason for me to like Nintendo more. Seriously this company has never disappointing me.