No hair and you.

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
In the past 10 years I've had 2 haircuts. The 1st was in 2003 when I shaved my head for charity and the last was in 2008 when I got it cut to try and help me get a job. Nowadays the only way you'll get me to cut my hair is by physically restraining me.

The interesting thing is I look quite good with a shaved head but my hair grows quick which meant after 2 days I went from completely bald to a grade 1.

Edit:
II2 said:
By two weeks, the fuzz starts to look like hair again and I begin to look like Mark Renton, as played by Ewen McGregor.

Thats me after 2 days.

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
When I was getting chemo I had a bald head. Everyone told me it looked good and I had a good shaped head for it. I think they were just trying to make me feel better though.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
The Jakeinator said:
I avoid shaving. Period.

I have an Afro and planning on growing a beard, connecting them via my sideburns, and this will be the result:

The result is a quarter pounder with cheese? Wait, sorry, I'm European - a Royale with cheese, I guess.

My head is the wrong shape for baldness. Trust me on this. Which is unfortunate, given that my hairline has been receding since I turned 16...

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
It's common knowledge that not enough people wear hats these days, why not help remedy this situation! =p

Of course, if you wear a hat all the time people tend to think your bald... I was actually surprised to find that some people I know who wear hats often actually do have hair... shocked actually. In fact just thinking about it is causing me to become slightly agitated. I'll have to end this post here in case I have an aneurysm I think D=

fullbleed

Apr 30, 2008
I'll probably be have part of my hair shaved later this year as I plan to go as Tavis Bickle from the Taxi Driver this halloween.

I don't care if most people my age have no idea what the film is I'm doing it!

Cormitt

Apr 16, 2009
Don't do it!!! Shorter hair becomes an addiction. I started out with a nice buzz cut, then actually had my head shaved with the clippers, now I razor it every day. If I could get through the skin and down to the skull I might be happy. But that's just too messy.

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
I've shaved my head every 5-6 months or so for the past 4 years.

As I've noted MANY times before, I suffer from Trichotillomania, so it has to be short. It usually gets long enough for me to pull it out for a month or so, and only once it gets really noticeable do I cut it. I don't like looking like a skinhead for a while, but you gotta play the cards you're dealt.

ShadowKatt

Mar 19, 2009
When I was younger I used to have my hair buzed to a fraction of an inch normally, but now it's quite long. I don't think I could ever go back.

mindclockwork

Jul 17, 2008
almost everyone of my friends have bald heads, sorta comes with military. dont worry, even if you dont like it, hair grows fast.

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
cheftacular said:
Tell everyone you donated your hair. If they ask what to, mention Africa. Most likely they'll nod their heads and praise you.
Youve cracked open and hacked the inner most workings of society, i think you can get away with pretty much anything usuaing your aformentioned crack. Im pretty appauled but at the same time amazed that this could and does work.

Phoenixlight

Aug 24, 2008
Shockolate said:
I've shaved my head every 5-6 months or so for the past 4 years.

As I've noted MANY times before, I suffer from Trichotillomania, so it has to be short. It usually gets long enough for me to pull it out for a month or so, and only once it gets really noticeable do I cut it. I don't like looking like a skinhead for a while, but you gotta play the cards you're dealt.
Doesn't the pain of pulling your hair out stop you from continuing?