No skirts with Kinect?

Romblen

Oct 10, 2009
Introducing the Kinect! It's an amazing piece of technology, only $150. Oh by the way, you can't wear baggy pants while using it, it's that advanced.

nofear220

Apr 29, 2010
Amethyst Wind said:
So Microsoft is tangentially supporting naked gaming?

Alright.
Im completely fine with this, gives me an excuse... :p

& to all the people saying "OMG DIS GUNNA SUX0R CUZ I CANT WEAR WAT I WANT" Do you seriously not get how this product works? It does not magically know where all the limbs are on your body... Technology isnt magic fyi.

Glass Joe

Oct 7, 2009
AugustFall said:
The Wii was laughed at when it came out but has become the best selling and most fun console imo on the market.
However the Kinect looks balls, it will flop hard, harder than the fat people from tiring themselves out trying to get it to register their joints through their flab.
Your comment ended differently than I expected.

Amethyst Wind said:
So Microsoft is tangentially supporting naked gaming?
Those Microsoft devs are crazy devils.

Brnin8

Jul 17, 2009
I am going to guess that a lot of people are going to play Kinect pant-less, its faster than putting on a different pair of pants...
Even worse, people playing nude...

Anyway, this is a pretty bad sign for the Kinect, although there have been others, I think this could be the final nail in its pre-release coffin...

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Pumpkin_Eater said:
Just wear shorter skirts. Everyone wins.
This is exactly what I thought.

Microsoft, supporting sluttyness since 2010. Those patriot heroes.

TheTurtleMan

Mar 2, 2010
Well this is just one more reason why I won't be buying the kinect among other reasons, but I have to disagree with what a lot of you guys are saying. The kinect will not flop and will probably earn Microsoft a hefty profit for a similar reason that the Wii is so successful. People love stupid, gimmicky shit and game companies know there's a specific demographic they can sell it to. The kinect will most likely be purchased by younger/older casual gamers. I hope I'm wrong because I hate the kinect just as much as the next guy.

RUINER ACTUAL

Oct 29, 2009
I think the problem Microsoft is going to have with it is the fact it costs nearly $200 USD. That's including tax, and if you don't have the new 360, an adapter cable which is sold seperatley.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
manythings said:
YOu also can't play while sitting down. Since you will have to go through the motions of driving to play a driving game I invite any kinect enthusiasts to try the driving a car actions while standing up right.
you can play while sitting down BUT only if the game was made for it.

_Cake_

Apr 5, 2009
I only wear skirts and dresses... So I can only play when I'm wearing a short enough skirt? Kinect you perv!

Thunderhorse31

Apr 22, 2009
PayJ567 said:
This is incredibly stupid. People will have to dress up to play video games. Fuck off.

This product will flop. I'm willing to put money on it.
No no, DON'T put money on it. That way it'll flop even harder.
if that's possible

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
Well, I'm not getting it. I love me some skirts. Besides, Spoony said it didn't work. Things do not bode well for Kinect.