Non-Mainstream games your looking forward too?

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Dunno if you would call 'em mainstream or not, but Ace Combat: Assault Horizon is definitely something I'm looking forward to.

Also, Valkyria Chronicles 3, but there's still a ways to go for the GLF before SEGA (or anyone else) will get around to releasing it outside of Japan I fear.

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
The Winter Voices Episodes. I played the Prologue and enjoyed it so I am going to get the other four episodes. There is a fifth episode coming out for it this month I believe, so i'm looking forward to that aswell.

Also, i'm pretty hyped for Trine 2, I had alot of fun with the first one and the second one looks even better.

DonMartin

Apr 2, 2010
A samurai-game called "Kenshi", developed by a small indie studio, cant remember the name.

The gameplay Ive seen is still REALLY early alpha, but I think it has a lot of potential.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Detective Grimoire 2, doesn't get to much less mainstream then Indie browser based flash games.

The Good Doctor

Mar 6, 2011
Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2. I completely missed the preorder for the first game, so I'm hoping I'll be able to preorder the second one. I still want the artbook for the first one.

bladester1

Feb 5, 2008
Arina Love said:
If that what you meant by non-mainstream then i look forward to Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, Atelier Totori ~The Adventurer of Arland~ and Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2.
This right here. I can't wait to get my hands on Rune Factory....Too bad I don't have the money to get the other ones...

sergnb

Mar 12, 2011
Firefall, that is all.

It's in the border between being obscure and popular, it just needs a liiiiittle push in that marketing department, and it will be a hit.

Oh and to all the people saying Dark Souls... That game is mainstream. For God's sake, Demon's souls won GOTY in 2009, can you get any more mainstream than that.

sergnb

Mar 12, 2011
AdumbroDeus said:
All your definitions of "non-mainsteam games" make me sad.

Magna mundi.
Couldn't agree more.

Ico/SotC remake? Seriously? god these people

Wyvulent

Jun 4, 2010
Atelier Totori and Disgaea 4 i guess, ran out of games to play now so hoping these last a bit!

VargRaev

May 13, 2009
Hyperdimension Neptunia, and if thats too mainstream for ye... how about 東方神霊廟 ~ Ten Desires? doesnt get more non-mainstream than that ^^