Obama has killed...

Mackinator

Apr 21, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
bernthalbob616 said:
Flys are annoying little buggers that can carry disease, and serve no visible purpose
We humans serve no visible purpose when you look at it. That's just bringing up the whole "Meaning of Life" question.
I think he means they serve no purpose to humans- mwahahaha...

...dumb Peta....

Ronaruudo

Apr 15, 2009
I applaud Obama and his ninja-like fly-swatting skills.

(I bet that fly was actually a terrorist spy robot!)

phwbt

Jun 17, 2009
The people from PETA are arrogant idiots with no grasp on reality. And yes, Mr. President. That was impressive.

Go on

Mar 11, 2009
[Takes a deep breath] AAHHHHHAAAAAAAA HHAAA

*cough* sorry, *goes of to kill flies*.

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
My first point
Looks like Obama might lose a few votes on the lunatic fringe

My second point
who gives a rats ass? We have bigger issues than Obama killing a fly, bruce lee killed a fly with chopsticks.

For 3
PETA has always, and forever will be run by a bunch of crazies. They tress pass on my land yearly and next year when I'm hunting I'm going to flatten their van wheels and have their van towed and then have them taken away for trespassing. I might even put a round or two into the engine compartment for good measure. They run around wearing brown blankets and run through brush within the range I could get a deer at so now I have to wait for it to do something obviously human or something a deer would do or go into the open so I could either A take a shot or B get my binoculars and look for their car so I can put it out of commission.

If we have any PETA members on this forum mark my words if you trespass on my property your going to jail and I'm going to burn out your vehicle before the cops arrive and make it look like an accident.

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
phwbt said:
More proof that the people from PETA are arrogant idiots with no grasp on reality. And yes, Mr. President. That was impressive.
Impressive but nothing to make an entire fucking news segment out of

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
Singularly Datarific said:
OH MY GOD! HE KILLED ONE INSIGNIFICANT FLYING CREATURE THAT SPREADS DISEASE AND DEATH OF WHICH THERE ARE OVER 100 BILLION ZILLION OF IN THIS BUG-INFESTED PLANET!!!!!

IMPEACHINATE HIM! ALL HAIL SWHARCTHZENHAGER!!
(its a ploy, i tells ya!)
PETA hates the govenator...PETA hates humanity really. They were funding his campaign and I bet he just lost them lol

kkthegrunt

Feb 2, 2009
I agree with PeTA's mission, animals DO have rights...but it's a bug. If a bug is annoying you, you squish it. Ants eating your house, you poisen them. Same difference.

Barry93

Mar 5, 2009
Well at least PETA is consistent in their defense against animals, although that is kind of pathetic. Their almost as bad as the ACLU.

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
If that was the last fly in existence, then I would agree with PETA.
But until that day, Obama can kill as many flies as he wants.

PETA should worry less about the mans insect killing ability and concentrate on NOT getting beat down by his NUCLEAR ARMS.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
psypherus said:
PETA Can eat shit and die. I'm gonna go kill two flies right now.
Where i live flies ALWAYS fly against your ears which is super irratating so irritating that i did one of the biggest overkills in history to a fly named "annoyyer"

Shoto Koto

May 13, 2009
Loop Stricken said:
Good lord.
Flies aren't animals anyway, they're insects.
I think you'll find insects are actually animals. They come under the class animalia, thus animals. Also, way to go Obama, that fly didn't stand a chance against his superior cunning and reactions. What a hero.

The Splage

Jun 10, 2009
Nobody can seriously actually critisize a world leader for this can they? Look at what everyone else is doing. Gordon Brown's governent is corrupt as hell, Kim Jong Il is preparing for a nuclear war against everyone else in the world, the Chinese leader (its been so long since Bejing I have forgotten his name) is polluting the sky and using up the resources of the world at an UNPRESSIDENTED speed. And killing a fly is what PETA choose to scald from the rest of this list? Riiiight...

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
Obama has killed Republicanism,Catholicism,The idea that UNBORN BABY KILLING is wrong. and he claims to be a good christian. he disobeys the Word Of God every stinking day. and he still thinks that he is a good christian. and people still voted for him even though they knew that this guy did some things that they did not like. and do you know why people voted for him in the first place? Because he's black. that's the reason people voted for him -he's black- and that's all people know. and the fact that people voted for him just because he is black is ignorant.

Ginnipe

May 25, 2009
The only thing flys are good for are for frogs and some other animals. It serves as a source of food

VitalSigns

May 20, 2009
JWAN said:
Singularly Datarific said:
OH MY GOD! HE KILLED ONE INSIGNIFICANT FLYING CREATURE THAT SPREADS DISEASE AND DEATH OF WHICH THERE ARE OVER 100 BILLION ZILLION OF IN THIS BUG-INFESTED PLANET!!!!!

IMPEACHINATE HIM! ALL HAIL SWHARCTHZENHAGER!!
(its a ploy, i tells ya!)

PETA should have never put any light on this issue, but if anyone would actually read what PETA said you would realize they really didn't incriminate him of any hate or intolerance.

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=109524342493&h=pPSHj&u=koeEU&ref=mf

Read, I still think it was stupid of them but its not nearly as bad as your all making it out to be.