Offend me

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Spinozaad said:
You're a teenager. You know nothing.
You know nothing John Snow. Sorry, couldn't resist.

OT: I'm not gonna insult you because I enjoy Australians and Atheists.

HalfTangible

Apr 13, 2011
"My great aunt Jennifer ate a whole box of candy every day of her life. She lived to be 102 and when she'd been dead for three days she looked better than you do NOW"

See that? That's an insult from a movie. I don't even know WHICH movie, and I didn't bother to find a clip. But that's all you deserve. You deserve all the originality and creative power of a Micheal Bay movie.

Spade Lead

Nov 9, 2009
Copper Zen said:
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
Sexist Pig
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
You're so young you don't know what you don't know.
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
You're responsible for enslaving half the world and inflicting suffering and misery on most of the other half.
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
Blonde hair blue eyes.
Nazi
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
Went through serious depression. Borderline psychotic at one stage.
Psycho Teenaged Nazi
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
Live in the bush and rarely leave the house.
Seventeen and you're not even toilet trained. And you're a whimpy agoraphobe, too.
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
Australian living in Australia. Half Swedish.
You're a bad seed descended from a line of criminals like every other Aussie and viking mongrel descendent.
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
You're gonna burn in HELL!!! And I'm gonna look over the celestial parapets and watch you burn for eternity you damn Godless sinner!
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
Stretch marks on lower back from growth spurt.
Stretch marks? Did you give birth to a cancerous tumor or something? Freak!
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
Not fat, but terribly unfit.
You don't know what it's like to work up a sweat! You've never worked a day in your life, have you, punk?!?
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
Parents divorced.
I bet you never had any real parents. You just can't own up to the fact that someone dropped you off at the orphanage because, really, who would want you?
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
Anime fan.
Pedophile.
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
Watch hentai.
Pedophile and a wanna be rapist!
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
Dickless, you mean. How young were you when you tore it off from wanking too much?
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
Liberal (I guess?).
Wow, two for two--Indecisive and ignorant.
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
Oh, and also a furry fan as well.
Sheep rapist!

What offends me? YOUUUU OFFFFEEENNNND MEEEEEE!!! How DARE you breath the same AIR on the same PLANET that I LIVE ON!
A funny thing just happened. I was 3/4 of the way through this post when I realized something. I had better stuff to do than type in this thread. So I just spent the last five minutes taking a shit and reading the new book I started. I also realized... Oh, hold on, I have to go switch my laundry around. (11:16 CST)

11:22:

Oops, I had to put on boxers because I realized that I forgot to put some on when I got done taking a shower after changing the transmission fluid and filter in my car.

So, I was about to rant before I left. And here is the truth.

You are a housebound loser who is literally a detriment to everyone who loves you. You sit at home all day playing on the internet posting stupid ass threads on a website that stopped being decent about two months before my first profile got banned, and I don't mind saying that since the real reason I created this account was to keep in contact with friends who no longer post here. Let me tell you something about myself. When I was your age, I had friends, a car (legally in my name and everything), a job to pay for my own gas and insurance, a cell phone (which I also paid the bill for) to keep in contact with my friends and family so we could hang out, I never had to worry about being bored because I always had people to hang out with even if I was just hanging out with my brother and his skater friends taking pictures or video of them doing tricks. (I now own my own photography business) Every Wednesday my brother and his friends (They were known as the Eclipse Club because three of them drove different generations of Mitsubishi Eclipse) would spend the night cruising around Los Angeles, all of us in our own cars, hitting all the different hang-outs for the street racers. At 18, I enlisted in the military and got out of the house and got even more of a life, including getting married and having a child. I waited until I was 19 to lose my virginity, but I made up for it with an average of 3 times a day with my first wife, lasting 8 1/2 hours one time, my still standing record for longest sex session. I turned around five minutes after having dinner (A total rest time of 40 minutes) and we had sex again for another 2 1/2 hours. You don't realize it now, but when you do get to be about my age, you will realize that your late teens is when your stamina is the best, and you should be using it as often and as long as you can. My ex-fiancee and I also averaged sex three times a day, but we set a record of 7 times in one 24 hour period. I also had my "Cougar" phase, where I fucked a woman who was 11 years older than me, and it was great, because she was the best I had (and taught me a lot about sex as well) until my current fiancee, whom I will be marrying on December 12th, at 12:12 (That is right *****, 12/12/12 at 12:12). I have three daughters (two of whom are still living, even though my oldest daughter I haven't seen in four years because my ex-wife won't let me see her). I also have a stepson whom I am teaching to be a real man, including good music, how to fix cars, and including inheriting my God-like skills on the grill (My JEWISH fiance LOVES my pork chops, and she hated pork chops when we first met). What skills do you have? Oh, that is right, you are a child. I don't mean you are a minor who isn't legally allowed to do anything, I mean you are a CHILD. You have no skills, you have no idea how the real world works, and you are in fact useless to the real world. If we left you alone in the city, you would get lost and probably die.

Hold that thought, my infant daughter is crying and I... Whatever 11:34

11:45 So, here is what your post says to me:

I am young, unintelligent, uninterested in what is going on in the world, and really don't care about anyone but myself, thank God I live in Australia where it is so easy to get on the Dole and not have to think for myself, so as long as I can collect my monthly checks, I will be just fine.

That is fine, but you know what? I did more in the first two years of my life, while I was in the military, than you probably will with your whole life.

Go out, get a tan, get a car, race it against your friends who also have cars, get a girlfriend, or a boyfriend if that is your thing. Have FUN. LIVE.Fuck a stranger. Fuck a friend. Just get off the electronic devices and meet real people.

Spade Lead

Nov 9, 2009
SkarKrow said:
Give it ten years, have a kid, then i'll make dead baby jokes :3
This is how you tell a thick skinned man from a boy who just doesn't care:

My second Daughter was stillborn in March of 2009. I still laugh at dead baby jokes.

Spade Lead

Nov 9, 2009
Kellogs Fried Chickn said:
Offending you would validate your desire for me to acknowledge you.
You were 30 seconds of my life, and then you were forgotten without leaving a trace.
I have to say:

Most epic first post in the HISTORY of the Escapist, possibly the internet.

Spade Lead

Nov 9, 2009
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
manic_depressive13 said:
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
manic_depressive13 said:
You have "thickened skin"?

Read: "I belong to a priveleged majority and have never encountered discrimination in my life."
Googled it and can't find it. Link me?
Can't tell if serious...

"Read" in such a context is "read as" or "should be read as". I can't believe I'm having to explain this.

Incidentally, it's hard to be offended when one hasn't even formulated their own opinions about anything. Going off "Liberal (I guess)."

Why are you a liberal?
Well I found privileged minority, just wasn't sure if that's what you meant.
Actually, having read this little series of posts, I KNOW you are too stupid to get my rant. Just get the fuck off the internet and pay attention to the real world.

Privileged MAJORITY is the term. It means your spoiled brat ass is a member of the dominant gender/race in your section of society, and as such, you don't think anyone who is not just like you matters.

ninjaRiv

Aug 25, 2010
Shit, somebody already beat me to the Monty Python material.

Um... You smell funny and your dog hates you.

Your babies will look like you and that isn't a good thing.

Your breath has a similar odour to decaying genitals.

Being 17 is like... Not quite being 18!

You're a whitey, or something!

Being in Australia, you must be... Upside down!!! Yeah!

Darn it, I can only really offend people I don't like...

ccggenius12

Sep 30, 2010
I enjoy when your (local sports team) loses at (the game they play).
Yeah, take that!
Also, your name is now Scooter.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
How art thou, though globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
I mean, what happened? Did your balls drop off?
You are not special! You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake.
You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Sam Plater

Mar 30, 2011
I have an IQ of 207, I am a mathematical genius, a literary guru and am philosophically insightful. I am in peak physical condition, I can run 50 miles with ease and am the captain of my university's basketball team. I am 6 feet 5 inches tall, I have been featured in several magazines for my style, I have a beautiful and intelligent girlfriend who will love me until the end of time. I am perfect in every way, I am so much better than you that you do not even deserve to read the words I have typed. Your pathetic attempt to show your 'superior' mind is laughable to me. I pity you and anyone who has ever met you, for you will never be as good as me, not if you tried until the universe collapsed upon itself and you were somehow the only person left in the infinity of what is beyond space, the memory of this message and the perfection that is me would still outshine you.

TKretts3

Jul 20, 2010
Depressed? Parents divorced? Unfit? This is just pathetic. It's God damn disgraceful and disrespectful to the people that have actual, real, problems in their lives, that you come in here and pull all of this crap out of your ass in some moronic attempt to get us to feel bad for you. Well guess what, it's not going to work. If anything I feel bad for the people in real life who have to put up with trash like you. I feel bad for your parents who have teachers and students come up to them thinking that they're divorced. I feel bad for the people around you who are actually depressed and see you running around flaunting your lies. Have you thought about what you're doing to those people? For all you know you could be sending them further into depression. For all you know you could have been the final straw, the spark that made them take their own lives. You disgust me.

Take your lies somewhere else you piece of shit.