Oh, Japan: Boobs Used As Marketing For Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

JackiJinx

Jul 31, 2009
"You like boobs? Buy Ninja Gaiden."

Just one more reason I'll never touch any of the games. Scratch that, it's the same reason, just padded with an extra cup size.

Frankydee

Mar 25, 2009
If boobs are the game's only unique selling point I'm sure alot of us are going to be rather disappointed.

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
hopeneverdies said:
Well the person behind the wall probably has no shame if you ask me.
....wow really did you just type that half way through the video or do you not believe what he said under the video

wow.....just wow

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Et3rnalLegend64 said:
This really doesn't help a lot, does it? Unless they start advertising on TV and people connect Ayane's with the ones on the wall (highly doubtful.....). I bet they don't even see the hands in the corners.
I had to look twice to see the hands. Now all she had to do was giggle as soon as somebody touched the jubblies, and then it would have been hilarious...as it is though...brrrr.

SMOKEMNHALO2001

Sep 10, 2008
Emphraim said:
I love how all the Japanese guys just walk up to it, grope it, take pictures, even though it's obviously a fake pair of breasts. We should have stuff like this in the USA. More laughter for us all.
Can't happen, people will ***** and of course CONTROVERSY soon follows, so yeah this is best left in Japan only.

Mr Inconsistent

Mar 29, 2009
The_Oracle said:
NoMoreSanity said:
What's worse? The fact that they did this, of the fact that I am not surprised at all?
Trust me, it's definitely the former. Prolonged exposure to Japan's craziness makes you jaded to these sort of things.
it sure does...

Feb 13, 2008
The old joke comes to mind here.

There's two old ladies sitting on the park bench when a streaker runs past.

One lady has a stroke, the other can't quite reach.

Swap genders and tada!

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
we need more stuff like that here in britain

at least they have a sense of humour in japan

Sigel

Jul 6, 2009
LOL- That was great!! Oh silly Japan, what pervertion will you think up next?

shMerker

Oct 24, 2007
That was a non-headline. These are the guys who made Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball. Boobs are kind of their specialty.

Federalist92

Jul 28, 2009
Did you know that in japan its illegal to chew chewing gum in public.
But its not illegal to strip off in the middle of a street to a dance.

Also its illegal for men in britain to get naked in the street, but not for women.

Simon Hadow

Mar 12, 2009
Japan: Providing 78% of the worlds CRAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAZY!!!! since 1952... and damn, are they good at it...

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
Everybody loves boobs.....

what?

Actually I thought it would have been even better if there was somebody off to the side who would yell "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" every time a dude touched them hahahahahahaha