"Oh man, I totally hate those guys!"

Aidanadv

May 10, 2008
Novalith Cannons, Deliverence Engine, and the Vasari superweapon (can't remember name) in SoSE.

Imagine you been playing a 3 and 1/2 hour MP game, and then BAM! Your cap planet just got hit by a Novalith. (Giant Nuke Launcher for those who don't know.)

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
stompy said:
As for me, zombies. I hate zombies. I hate horror in general, but game developers seem to like zombies for some reason... I want to kill the person who gave them this idea.
Wouldn't they just get back up and kill you? Also, the fear factor with zombies is meant to be that they've already gone and been killed, what could you do that is worse than that? They've recovered entirely from the effects of nature.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
How about some dev comes up with a material-half-life-accelerator weapon and whoopsie, we have insta-Hydrogen wherever we point it.

Naomi

Jan 26, 2008
TheMightyAtrox said:
Fire Daemon said:
I hate those pesky ghosts from Pac-Man. What are they doing there? Why do they want to hurt me? Why do they come back to life?

They're so damn mysterious and spooky.
I think it's because Pac-Man is obviously on drugs.
It would explain a LOT

Spivsy

May 20, 2008
Pacman's the one in the wrong. He breaks into houses, steals all their fruit and takes drugs while he's in there, then he steals keys to break into more houses.

CTU_Agent24

May 21, 2008
Logan9993 said:
All bad guys in Far Cry because of their seemingly infinite line of sight. I ended giving up on that game.
Lol, Tridents (monster things).
Far Cry was such a great game, Like Crysis, but Crysis really sucks on my comp (alwys gets really slow)

CTU_Agent24

May 21, 2008
Tanthalos said:
In Resident Evil 4, there was a castle level with these big guys covered in armor except their back and they had these giant iron Vega like claws. Those things sucked, especially once you got stuck in the super tiny cell with one.
DEAR GOD YES!
Hated them so much...

crusha_aa

Feb 27, 2008
LisaB1138 said:
I hated these guys from Onimusha 3. They'd pound you down and keep pounding you so you couldn't stand up and use health. (You have to be standing to use health in Onimusha games.)
Theres a lot of annoying enemies in Onimusha games, like those flying things that form magic circles around you forcing you to try and outrun them while fighting against other enemies. Damn you!

Actually is it just me, or are flying enemies in all games generally annoying? I cant think of any that i dont hate fighting. (Hate cliffracers, who doesnt though?)

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
^^ Agree, there are some very annoying fliers in games. Castlevania syndrome was dubbed so mainly because of them, although the recent ones took the edge off that.

But in my case, the ones that are the most annoying are the same ones I once posted to be the most ironically scary- BUBs, Big Underwater Beasties. Most game characters, particularly those in FPSes, are crippled while underwater. Let's not forget the oxygen limit, or the fact that most of them try to eat you in some fashion. Even the fishies in cartoony games like Banjo-Kazooie, Mario (Big Bubba!) or Zelda are vicious killers that are mostly invincible (apparently you can kill Snacker in B-K with eggs, but it respawns within a minute).

Everything that flies, I can shoot down without mercy. Everything that swims, you just paddle away from as fast as your arms will take you... which in most cases isn't fast enough.

ultra_v_89

Feb 7, 2008
The zombies on Timesplitters: Furture Perfect on the haunted house level. The pteranodons on Dino Crisis 2 and the oviraptors, little Bruce Lee fly- kicking bastards. Dogs on CoD4 and the spinning robot cotpers in HL2.

saphronic

May 21, 2008
Okay, so did I not read the thread thoroughly enough, or did seriously nobody mention the FREAKING BLUE SHELLS in Mario Kart?

GOD how much I HATE HATE HATE those things.

Also, the screaming flying heads in Prince of Persia 2. Scary as hell, and I never could get the timing just right.

Johnn Johnston

May 4, 2008
The kamikaze guys in MOH: Rising Sun.

Also, the Tyrannosaurus Rex from the King Kong game. I mean, come on. Unless you're Kong it's unkillable. Come on.

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
wilsonscrazybed said:
War Monger of Yabucua said:
I'm back from my bann you Korean fanboy of WoW that was the one who banned me!!!
Thanks for reminding me that you needed a permenant ban for this:

War Monger of Yabucua said:
You Korean Jap!!! How dare you go with the masses and think Wow is better than City of Heroes!!!!!!
Banned for being a racist moron.
korean japs...can you be banned for being a moron as well? oh I mean JUST a moron not racist as wel because I firmly beleive stupidity is a side effect of racism

i really hate packs of dogs in CoD4, one isn't bad, a pack is a pain. fast zombies, holy hell I hate fast zombies and those floor turrets in that one level in half life 2, where you are in the former museum and they pop out of the floor and you have to throw a grenade in em...I always miss. and snipers in battlefield 1942/vietnam, and anyone in tanks

CosmicStorms

Mar 1, 2008
Spivsy said:
OTIS.

Leave me the hell alone! Zombies are involved!
Amen to that. Why he feels the need to constantly phone you is beyond me.

In response, those gooey black things from Condemned 2, I can't get past the first level on hard because of those bastard things.