"Oh man, I totally hate those guys!"

Johnn Johnston

May 4, 2008
Anyone on Halo 3 on Live with the voice of an 8-year-old and a Ghost.

Them and the Ballas from GTA:SA. Not too hard to kill, but there are enough to send the choppers after you. And Amen to anyone that said One Shot, One Kill on COD4 on veteran.

TJ rock 101

May 20, 2008
L4Y Duke said:
Regnerators and El Grande Lop-Off-Your-Head-With-Power-Tools-de from Resident Evil 4.
regenerators in RE4 are bloody scary!
and i hate it when u blow a dudes head off and a big maggot thing pops out and eats your head.... >.<

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Has anyone played the WH40K: Firewarrior game? No?

Allow me to explain. Towards the end of the game you have to explore this chaos temple, and everything goes a bit Doom like. Anyway, some enemies arrive by teleporting right in front of you and opening up in your face. Some of these enemies even have the audacity to carry rocket launchers. So you'll be walking along a corridor, and SUPRISE! You've just lost most of your health.

The worst part is that even when you know they're coming, you can't always dodge in time. There is, quite literally, a bolt of red lightning, and then an enemy is there and pointing his gun right at your face. They don't even have to aim. They just fire. Actually, I correct myself. The worst part is that sometimes they think it's funny to then pretend to be dead. So these guys get to suprise you twice. With rocket launchers. Come to think of it, there were a lot of cruel enemies in that game, that I may tell you all about some other time.

SaneIntolerant

Jan 21, 2008
GloatingSwine said:
SaneIntolerant said:
...how on earth did you manage to get killed by poison headcrabs?
I've died to a poison headcrab before. Was standing on a high plank in Ravenholm, little bugger jumped up and knocked me off, tiny bit of falling damage when you have 1 health = dead.
Well then it's more the fall that killed you, with the poison headcrabs helping.

danosaurus

Mar 11, 2008
Foolish Mortal said:
danosaurus said:
I can't believe people put Striders in as hated characters? They're the most fun//intense enemy i've ever encountered in a game! they're intelligent and effing challenging!
That doesn't stop them being easy to hate. Especially when backed up by Hunters. 'We're going to give you magical strider-destroying sticky bombs that you have to shoot at the thing when it's moving and firing at you. Now factor in things that shoot the bomb out of midair and make your weapons look like wet flannels... and go.' Okay, now I nominate the entire last two chapters of HL2: Ep2.

Also, COD4 dogs, and every enemy from Bioshock that creeps up on you or suddenly starts moving when your back is turned or leaps to its feet from its corpse-like position or turns off the freakin lights. Example: Mr Smoky the dentist, the thuggish mob around the shotgun cache, the first moving corpses you meet and those damned statue splicers.
I like a good challenge i guess PLUS i like how they keep me on my toes i.e nowhere's safe.

Agreed about the dogs in COD 4 - mainly cos they look like my first dog i had as a kid and i don't feel comfortable snapping the neck of a family-pet look alike haha.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
SaneIntolerant said:
GloatingSwine said:
SaneIntolerant said:
...how on earth did you manage to get killed by poison headcrabs?
I've died to a poison headcrab before. Was standing on a high plank in Ravenholm, little bugger jumped up and knocked me off, tiny bit of falling damage when you have 1 health = dead.
Well then it's more the fall that killed you, with the poison headcrabs helping.
I'd have to say poison headcrab, for the very same reason.

rayxofxsunshine

Mar 13, 2008
I think I'd vote for the chainsaw guys in Resident Evil 4 - they held the ultimate creep factor for me out of any video game.

VRaptorX

Mar 6, 2008
rayxofxsunshine said:
I think I'd vote for the chainsaw guys in Resident Evil 4 - they held the ultimate creep factor for me out of any video game.
thing is they never died! At least with regenerators you couls say "Ok...6 shots and you're done." Those chainsaw guys would get shotgun blast after blast to the head and just get up.

Batadon

Jan 17, 2008
Ninja Gaiden eagles make me sad inside. v_v And/or filled with rage. If you've played it, you know the pain.

redstar alpha

Dec 9, 2007
any enemy in project zero"so this is a cliff? whats that woman doing up there? HOLY MOTHERFUCKING CHRIST RUN!"

note: i cant rmeber exaclty where and how you meet that ghost but it was horrible

redstar alpha

Dec 9, 2007
Geo Da Sponge said:

Allow me to explain. Towards the end of the game you have to explore this chaos temple, and everything goes a bit Doom like. Anyway, some enemies arrive by teleporting right in front of you and opening up in your face. Some of these enemies even have the audacity to carry rocket launchers. So you'll be walking along a corridor, and SUPRISE! You've just lost most of your health.

The worst part is that even when you know they're coming, you can't always dodge in time. There is, quite literally, a bolt of red lightning, and then an enemy is there and pointing his gun right at your face. They don't even have to aim. They just fire. Actually, I correct myself. The worst part is that sometimes they think it's funny to then pretend to be dead. So these guys get to suprise you twice. With rocket launchers. Come to think of it, there were a lot of cruel enemies in that game, that I may tell you all about some other time.
i still have fire warrior and cant beat the last level. maybe its just me but any gun that fires bullets that set you on fire is not very fun to go up against

redstar alpha

Dec 9, 2007
Geo Da Sponge said:

i still have fire warrior and cant beat the last level. maybe its just me but any gun that fires bullets that set you on fire is not very fun to go up against

redstar alpha

Dec 9, 2007
Geo Da Sponge said:

Mar 26, 2008
redstar alpha said:
any enemy in project zero"so this is a cliff? whats that woman doing up there? HOLY MOTHERFUCKING CHRIST RUN!"

note: i cant rmeber exaclty where and how you meet that ghost but it was horrible
Is that the one that floats around going "My eyes! My eyes!" before trying to rip yours out?
Urgh! That whole blinding ritual was disturbing.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
VRaptorX said:
rayxofxsunshine said:
thing is they never died! At least with regenerators you couls say "Ok...6 shots and you're done." Those chainsaw guys would get shotgun blast after blast to the head and just get up.
I've killed every single chainsaw guy that came at me in the game. It takes some time, but after a few shots with a shotgun to the face will both put a stop to them and make you allot richer.

Naomi

Jan 26, 2008
It's not a particular enemy its a general kind. Any enemy that is really numerous and easy to kill, you know when you feel like you're wasting your time by killing these stupid things but you still have to kill them because they damage you. i also feel bad for them because they're really trying hard to be fearsome but they just fail, poor lambs.

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
War Monger of Yabucua said:
I'm back from my bann you Korean fanboy of WoW that was the one who banned me!!!
Thanks for reminding me that you needed a permenant ban for this:

War Monger of Yabucua said:
You Korean Jap!!! How dare you go with the masses and think Wow is better than City of Heroes!!!!!!
Banned for being a racist moron.

TheSteeleStrap

May 7, 2008
Fire Daemon said:
I hate those pesky ghosts from Pac-Man. What are they doing there? Why do they want to hurt me? Why do they come back to life?

They're so damn mysterious and spooky.
I think it's because Pac-Man is obviously on drugs.