Oh no, your avatar has attacked!

Dedtoo

Aug 28, 2009
Norway
Mother of god!
I will die!
Unless i get some of the other armies to protect me...
But probably not.

kitsunema

Apr 16, 2009
well he's telling me its a good day to die, i guess he means me. but he's a dinosaur with a captains hat... im boned.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
TRAPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It's eating my head! IT'S EATING MY HEEEAAAAD!

It'd probably go something like that....look, he's leaping at my face right now....

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
GET THE PEANET BUTTER LACED WITH GLUE!!! My avatar is obviously Kirby and he would eat me considering he's normal Kirby so yes, peanut butter laced with glue is my survival tool, and some bread

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Ewyx said:
I feel sorry for my avatar, I really do, apparently it's been eaten, has eaten me, has had sex with me, has killed the vice president of the United States and god knows what else, do we still find these threads amusing?
Nope.
For the sake of not getting probated for low content, it's a Shock Centurion and it speaks for itself.

[sub]Your Intelligence has decreased to 46.[/sub]

Frosty676

Apr 7, 2010
I think I'm actually in a "win" situation with mine)))

ps. That's Panty from Panty and Stocking for those who don't know or don't watch anime.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I'm so deep in shit! I'll have to run to the forum games section to get away from it.

Seriously. I'm so fucking tired of seeing forum games getting replies in the hundreds in the off-topic section.

We have a section dedicated to these kinds of threads. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/index/362-Forum-Games-RP] Post them there.

Seriously. Quit it.

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
Not G. Ivingname said:
Your avatar has come to life and is trying to murder you for showing their image to everybody on the planet, how screwed are you?

Considering mine is an unstoppable machine of destruction, I am already dead.
being that my avatar is a robot programmed by me... (fictional still) he wouldn't attack me

BUT!
for the threads sake lets say he does

not only will I have died, but there will be a blast so big the only way to recreate it is to play a dragon ball z game and blow up the earth

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
[sarcasm] OH - NO - SOMEBODY - SAVE - ME [/sarcasm]

seriously, anyone got any repel on them?

LornMind

Dec 27, 2008
My avatar wouldn't do that. Hakumen and Nirvana would be distracted by their burning love for each other.

hawkeye52

Jul 17, 2009
well it keeps damn morphing so i can't decide but i'll guess i will decide on the fact that its a ditto and say no i am not fucked in the slightest