OH NO! You're a clone!

DPeteD

May 29, 2011
Must.. kill... myself his life will be mine.
that or work together to take over the world

Jaded Scribe

Mar 29, 2010
I'd give my husband a very good night (nudgenudgewinkwinksaynomoresaynomore).

Then I'd live the best life ever. Alternate between which does work/school/family stuff, the other could just play video games all day

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Introduce myself to my clone, go public with my cloning tale, make money from interviews, get lawyers to establish that my qualifications are valid for both us. Set up my own life, name, medicare number, tax file number etc. Go into General Practice as partners. Live comfortably as a minor celebrity with a sucessful business and good friend/new brother.

LandoCristo

Apr 2, 2010
Give somebody a gun, and tell them that only one of us is the real me, and they need to shoot the clone.

The Thinker

Jan 22, 2011
We would form a crack team of... something. Anyhow, two heads are better than one, if they think similarly, right? We could bring about world peace! Or not! Because even two of me wouldn't be able to do that!

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
I'd convince the original that he, in fact, is the actual clone and take over his life. mwahahaha!

edudogel

Aug 7, 2010
qeinar said:
edudogel said:
wfpdk said:
we both work as a team to find the lab and create a clone army of me to take over the world.
you can't clone a clone
you can.

Also i'm a reasonable guy so i could probably live with there beeing another me. my friends would probably have a hard time dealing with 2 of me, we would always agree on things, they would probably argue that since we basicly have the same base of knowledge our opinions would only count as one.
the DNA would be corrupt and make a deformed clone that looks nothing like the 1st clone

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
I empty their/my bank account and disappear without a trace, or I commit a bunch of crimes which result in the arrest of my original. In both cases I screw my original. Why? Because if I eventually go bald it'll all be HIS fault, and he needs to suffer for it sooner rather than later.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
edudogel said:
qeinar said:
edudogel said:
wfpdk said:
we both work as a team to find the lab and create a clone army of me to take over the world.
you can't clone a clone
you can.

Also i'm a reasonable guy so i could probably live with there beeing another me. my friends would probably have a hard time dealing with 2 of me, we would always agree on things, they would probably argue that since we basicly have the same base of knowledge our opinions would only count as one.
the DNA would be corrupt and make a deformed clone that looks nothing like the 1st clone
Actually, cloned clones already exist. http://www.bionews.org.uk/page_10608.asp

2nd generation cloning is entirely viable.

OT: Personally, I don't see the big deal. I'd just consider it "late in life twins".

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
I think I would. I mean, what choice would I have? Kill them? If they're as afraid to die as I am, and she definitely would be, then it'd be hard if not impossible and I'd probably get killed in the process.

Change my appearance and do some stuff the original would probably never do and become someone different. Best choice.

Toar

Nov 13, 2009
I have already had this little identity crisis two or three times now, and I must say, I don't know what the problem is. All that I have to do is wait until one of us starts to have the unstable cell reaction. One starts melting, turning bald, aging progressivly faster, and so on. Then I appear, reveal that I am the real one, and life goes on as my dopleganger rots alive while I watch.

Really, what do you folks do when your clones become self aware???

Toar

Nov 13, 2009
Dango said:
Find out how and why I was created.
Tackling a pretty big philosophical question there, aren't you? So say that your clone maker was just yucking about and made you? What would be your next course of action?

Toar

Nov 13, 2009
game-lover said:
I think I would. I mean, what choice would I have? Kill them? If they're as afraid to die as I am, and she definitely would be, then it'd be hard if not impossible and I'd probably get killed in the process.

Change my appearance and do some stuff the original would probably never do and become someone different. Best choice.
Good answer, but what if you found out that the other one was the clone? What would you do then? Resume your normal life? Hmmmmm....

FFHAuthor

Aug 1, 2010
Well, if we both have perfect memories, we both know the plan.

ID with the word Rhubarb, then carry out plan of revenge knowing that there is an iron clad alibi, then I vanish into existence as was agreed upon.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Toar said:
Dango said:
Find out how and why I was created.
Tackling a pretty big philosophical question there, aren't you? So say that your clone maker was just yucking about and made you? What would be your next course of action?
I don't know. Since I'm the clone, maybe I'd ask him why he likes starfish so much.