Oh No! You're Going to be Executed! What is your Last Request?

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
My last request would be that I could make sweet sensual love one last time.Or for the first time.Depending on of this is in the present or in the future.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
The power to control time. So I can live the rest of my life in quiet solitude.

FaithorFire

Mar 14, 2010
If I'm being executed, its most likely for being an asshole about politics, so I'll go with the whole martyrdom speech while my firing squad is being prepped. When they're ready, I'll yell "hurry up you pussy-footed brown-shirts, pull the damn trigger" or something similar.
depending on who I pissed off ;)

edit: I forgot the request! I want the whole thing taped and broadcast. The world shall know of my insanity

slightly evil

Feb 18, 2010
Execution by being dropped out of a stealth bomber into
the Chester zoo lion enclosure, just to see what would happen.
or to be allowed to have sex... with the exocutioner's mother

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
slightly evil said:
Execution by being dropped out of a stealth bomber into
the Chester zoo lion enclosure, just to see what would happen.
or to be allowed to have sex... with the exocutioner's mother
Chester? I live near there? Where abouts do you live?

Triforceformer

Jun 16, 2009
RanD00M said:
My last request would be that I could make sweet sensual love one last time.Or for the first time.Depending on of this is in the present or in the future.
I'll bet you're on trial for killing the 50th women that wouldn't even let you get up to plate *ZING*.

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
24 hours with a copy of TimeSplitters 4. Or Jessica Alba. Or Zooey Deschanel.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
Triforceformer said:
RanD00M said:
I'll bet you're on trial for killing the 50th women that wouldn't even let you get up to plate *ZING*.
BOOM! ... Headshot!

I knw that was mean, but you made me laugh, there.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Triforceformer said:
RanD00M said:
I will admit that that was one of the best jokes that I have heard about my virginity.
I applaud you good sir and/or madam.

Dark Angel Warlord

Mar 20, 2010
my final request to bang the wives of every member of the firing squad including the man who ordered the kill on me
so i get my final revenge 9 months later

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
I want 2 wishes.

Get shot by a clown. At least I'll get killed by my nemesis.

What the clown doesn't know is that my other wish is a pressure sensitive "Saw the game"-style shotgun trap that goes off when I fall down.

At least that way my death was usefull to the world, I took out a clown.

Lightbulb830

Mar 18, 2010
I would like to go on stage infront of hundreds of people and have my head explode all over them. That would be epic.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
De Ronneman said:
I want 2 wishes.

Get shot by a clown. At least I'll get killed by my nemesis.

What the clown doesn't know is that my other wish is a pressure sensitive "Saw the game"-style shotgun trap that goes off when I fall down.

At least that way my death was usefull to the world, I took out a clown.
Favorite'd. I like it.

Triforceformer

Jun 16, 2009
RanD00M said:
Triforceformer said:
RanD00M said:
I will admit that that was one of the best jokes that I have heard about my virginity.
I applaud you good sir and/or madam.