Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Jozko Piskvorka

Aug 17, 2012
Hi. I'm looking for an old 2D game. In this game, you play for two persons (blue and red) and switch between them to get to the end of level. The level is something like a maze.
You, as a player, see whole level and move the presons by arrow keys.

Does anybody understand me? :D

// Got it. Quadrax :)

Ruben Ras

Aug 17, 2012
When I was a kid I played a game given to me with my first computer. I think is was windows 95 or 98.

It was a strategy game.
You could choose two sides, both started with a robot commander. He needed to drain trees and other stuff before he could build something.
The building I remember most was a energy building of some kind. It was shaped like a hexagon en out of the roof came some sort of propellor.

Coldie

Oct 13, 2009
Ruben Ras said:
When I was a kid I played a game given to me with my first computer. I think is was windows 95 or 98.

It was a strategy game.
You could choose two sides, both started with a robot commander. He needed to drain trees and other stuff before he could build something.
The building I remember most was a energy building of some kind. It was shaped like a hexagon en out of the roof came some sort of propellor.
Was it Total Annihilation?

no one

Aug 17, 2012
plz anyone knows the game I dream of... help me plz

here's my post

" Hello everyone! What you doin'

there's a game on the PS1 i've been looking for years but i couldn't find the name. All i can remember is about two story modes, either we choose ( blond woman with ponytail and a guy ) or ( a guy with white hair and alittle boy or maybe a girl who fights with broomstick or something )

the story is on a big ship i think. after they combat with the boss, the ship sank at the end .. sorry i could not remember the things quitely. plz help me to find the game. thnk "

indianajones29

Aug 17, 2012
Ok so there was this pc game on a cd it was turn based stratagy game and there were 3 groups humans vs mutants vs cyborgs i think it was for windows 98 but i always played it on an xp i think it started with a t..

MissImmay

Aug 17, 2012
hey,
I have been searching for days about a game that I know I played in school and I know I had it as a kid for pc.
what I remember about the game is;
the menu screen was the outside of a factory, there were a fair few levels, 100 I think.
the aim of the game is you have to get something, a ball maybe, to the other side of the room by dragging things like gears, conveyor belts, bouncy pads, anti-gravity pads, etc. and you could connect the gears with rubber bands. if you had an electrical appliance and put it near a powerpoint it would work.
I could've sworn it was called Crazy Contraptions but I can't find it anywhere at all.

(if this has been asked already let me know)

if anyone knows the answer, I'd appreciate it! ;3

kukeke11

Aug 17, 2012
hey
i cant remember name of a game for PlayStation about a dragon that becomes a boy after he fights in a cave like place and then falls of a train and then teams up with thugs.

Umbardacil

Aug 17, 2012
Hello! I'm desperately trying to find the name of two coinups that I played when I was a kid (many years ago)
In the first one, you had the control of an armor, or something like that, but you could connect this armor to the head of a robot, or to the legs of a robot, or both; finally, you could take a weapon, some sort of laser.
The second one was a beautiful game wherein you piloted a starcraft fighting against waves of alien starships. The graphics was really amazing, but the most distinctive aspect of the game were those HUGE alien starships that acted as final bosses. I also remember the name of one of the chapters:counterattack
Thank you very much in advance!

darkjead

Aug 4, 2012
darkjead said:
Hi guys how you doin? hope yall're ok, hm...

There was this game about a dog or something... that i don't really remember what was the goal of the game, but... he was just going around fighting with a lot of extrange things, his powers was changing his hair style on different ways like, if you get an spray your hair turns bristling red and if you find a machine to shave your hair style gets into a Mohawk... i guess i remember that the boss of the first stage was a giant bald eagle or a vulture or something i just remember it was a very big bird... it throws you eggs you have to find a way to kill it... i remember that in the start of one stage you find a megaphone and he scream and breaks the whole windows and kills the mobs around... PLEASE if someone knows the name of the game please tell me i really have to play it i NEED IT! for my gamer childhood i need it :/ i guess it was an SNES game... or SEGA i don't remember but it was one of those 2...
Impossible to find? :(

kyjoko

Aug 17, 2012
I remember this game I played when i was younger on my PC. You where a little flying ball with a propeller, I was in 3D, a bit 3rd-person-ish angle. And you should fly, drawing lines and fill up the whole square you where on, without touching the balls rolling around. I remember pretty much exactly how it looked. But not the name :/
Think it was made in early 2000

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
MissImmay said:
hey,
I have been searching for days about a game that I know I played in school and I know I had it as a kid for pc.
the menu screen was the outside of a factory, there were a fair few levels, 100 I think.
the aim of the game is you have to get something, a ball maybe, to the other side of the room by dragging things like gears, conveyor belts, bouncy pads, anti-gravity pads, etc. and you could connect the gears with rubber bands. if you had an electrical appliance and put it near a powerpoint it would work.
I could've sworn it was called Crazy Contraptions but I can't find it anywhere at all.

Sounds like one of the The Incredible Machine games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incredible_Machine_(series)

Edit: Two of the more recent games in the series even had "Contraptions" in the title: The Incredible Machine: Contraptions and The Incredible Machine: Even More Contraptions.

MissImmay

Aug 17, 2012
Owyn_Merrilin said:
MissImmay said:
hey,

Sounds like one of the The Incredible Machine games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incredible_Machine_(series)

Edit: Two of the more recent games in the series even had "Contraptions" in the title: The Incredible Machine: Contraptions and The Incredible Machine: Even More Contraptions.
very similar! but alas, not what I played. Thanks though ;3

Rylee Fox

Queen of Light
Aug 3, 2011
kukeke11 said:
hey
i cant remember name of a game for PlayStation about a dragon that becomes a boy after he fights in a cave like place and then falls of a train and then teams up with thugs.
Breath of Fire 3. A game I've played many times over. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breath_of_Fire_III

unkownx3

Aug 16, 2012
OK got another two ^^

its a pc game fps i only plaed the demo but damn it was good .. ok so you start on a airship (i think) and you go to basic training where you test weapons i remember a mine thrower that shoots a mine and a laser comes out of it if anyone walks over .. boom . after the basic training you go on a planet .. with dinosaurs and other enemies .. (ok thats what i remember from this one)

next is also a pc game .. again played only the demo

its again a fps again you start in a airship with a friend you are forced to land on a planet .. you go though a forest with enemies .. you can pick up items from enemies .. then you come to a tower and another building .. your friend tells you to go on the tower and watch out with a sniper .. if you go down before he calls you the game is over .. then you fight a litle form the tower .. and then he calls you that he got trouble and you go in the building

yeah thats prety much everything

sry for my grammar :(

and ty if you can help :D

Safrienaer

Aug 17, 2012
Ok, here's one I've been trying to track down for years, but had no luck whatsoever. Even my brother whose machine I would play it on has no idea what I'm talking about when I ask him.. But I can even remember the soundtrack, loud and clear.

The game's a 2d arcade-y game in which you're a robot at the bottom of the screen, catching gems (and avoiding the grey ones) that start raining down. The longer you last, the more gems start raining down, until it's a constant flow. The game ends if you catch too many grey gems.

It was sometime in mid-90s that I played it on my brother's PC.

iseegobblers

Aug 17, 2012
Tried looking but couldn't find it in here. Old PC game that came on a disc with a bunch of other demo's of games. Was a starship game, you control a squad of ships, about 5, movement was controlled by pointers that you moved, and it was kind of turn based in a sense(once you were done moving the pointers where you wanted your ships to go/firing missiles etc you would end the turn and they would carry out the actions) . Your ships were green the enemies blue i believe. Once you beat all of their ships or caused them or yourself to eject, you would go back to a screen where you could upgrade your ships to better ones (more firepower or ships with better movement,etc) Been bugging me for a long time. The only similiar game i've found is called space squadron for the android.

zerohour1974

Mar 28, 2008
andreyground said:
andreyground said:
i'm so lucky to find this thread.
im looking for a race game, it include weapons, spikes, so you can plat tires. Its something between re-volt(take weapons from crates or squares idk) and NFS (modern cars, not like re-volt)
i had on cd, and its PC game. I played on my old computer (pentuim 3). The game is very similar to Blur,i was thinking i found it but, Blur is released 2010, and i played this 6-7 years ago. There are NO machineguns on the cars, and your NICKNAME is written on the car registration on the back. The maps are cities, like Paris, Rome(i remember Rome was night). Thats all i could remember.
I would appreciate any help
anyone this...pls :(
Death Rally ?

Umbardacil

Aug 17, 2012
pro_family_lover said:
Hey, I'm looking to remember an PC game, it was an rts about soviets fighting americans. I can't remember what it was like but I know it played alot like Starcraft
Red Alert?