Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

no one

Aug 17, 2012
oh and i remember other game i used to play back then!

its a funny competitions between two players only and all i can rememebr is one competition which it is making a perfect, good hamburger that its lettuce, cheese, burger falling from up and you kinda have to follow to get it perfect and something like that ...

this game also have part 2
i think it kinda like chinese or japanese game ... but it so funny and cool !

anyone knows it ?

Inzajt

Aug 20, 2012
Well I made a account to try my luck here. The game I'm looking for was playable as a demo on the Caesar 2 game disc. The game played out kinda like Diablo with the "looking down on your hero - view", although it was turn based. I remember that you could choose between different heroes, there was this Amazon chick that rode on some kind of animal (kinda like those gungan horses from Star Wars) and then there was this barbarian type hero riding on a white tiger. I think those were the only heroes available in the demo. Then you'd fight monsters and other heroes. It's not Heroes of Might and Magic. If anyone has any info on this game I'd appreciate it!

sakimasu

Aug 20, 2012
im been looking for the name of this online flash game i cant remember the name of. you play as a white cube as blocks fall from the sky and you have to climb them before they crush or trap you.

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
Ah, a new "I want to find a game" thread. Last one we had went on for years, I hope this one does too.

I'm not missing the titles of games myself, just games that I know the title but don't have. So I'm easy.

Christian Nardella

Aug 10, 2012
Hello everyone!
I was trying to remember how the game I was thinking about is called, but I can't!
In the game you were a boy with brown hairs and blue armor, or a boy with a red armor and a red helmet! The heroes seemed (I don't know if seemed is correct, I'm not an english writer, the past of seems) children! They fight with swords... I can't really remember a lot about this game... I think it was a SEGA game... I always played this game with my little brother, and I would like to know it's name... Thank you!

Criel

Aug 20, 2012
Hi all,

I have a game that has been on my mind for years and I still cannot find it.

I played the game when I was a child on pc, it was on a demo cd with many different demos of games. I the cd looked like a ufo from the top of it..anyway, the big thing I remember from it is the epic music. It was a strategy type game where you would fight near ruins against red robot looking enemies. Can't remember a whole lot of the game play but remembered that the lyrics in the music sounded like they were saying monkey monkey.

hellhound432

Jul 31, 2012
Inzajt said:
Well I made a account to try my luck here. The game I'm looking for was playable as a demo on the Caesar 2 game disc. The game played out kinda like Diablo with the "looking down on your hero - view", although it was turn based. I remember that you could choose between different heroes, there was this Amazon chick that rode on some kind of animal (kinda like those gungan horses from Star Wars) and then there was this barbarian type hero riding on a white tiger. I think those were the only heroes available in the demo. Then you'd fight monsters and other heroes. It's not Heroes of Might and Magic. If anyone has any info on this game I'd appreciate it!
Lords of Magic?

M Silverthorn

Nov 9, 2008
Here's one. It was a sci-fi game on the PC, that combined sort of Star Fox-esque flying sections, and also FPS sections where you were infiltrating an alien ship. It's the latter section that I remember the most, for I was but a wee lad, and monstrous aliens that wanted to eat my tasty human bones frightened me and my classmates.

I remember the opening cinematic (if you could call it that back then) to involve a human ship called the "Amazon" flying past Saturn, when it was attacked by this...asteroid that had octopus-like tentacles coming out of it. You're sent it to find out what happened to the expedition, wherein you stumble upon the alien vessel and go in alone. Lots of bug-like monsters, very narrow corridors. All of the encounters were scripted, sure, but I remember them being clever enough that if you didn't LOOK BEHIND YOU at the right time, it resulted in an instant game over.

Sajuuk_Khar

Mar 16, 2011
Crazie_Guy said:
snip
ah man, I have been trying to remember this one forever. It was an old PC game. I remember my aunt had to start it up for me through DOS. You controlled a little space ship, top-down view. The game world was quite large, you could fly around, gather equipment like cloaking devices. It was quite sophisticated. I kept getting blown up by npc ships though...
Sounds a lot like Solar winds to me: Download link [http://www.myabandonware.com/game/solar-winds-the-escape-20f]
The sequal was pretty good too.

Does anyone know of a DOS game I used to play: You played a woman in some sort of military group, your group and another that you were fighting with both had bases inside a city that the entire game takes place in. There were many types of vehicle; the players normal skimmer (Three prongs that each fired a shot when you hit the button), helicopters (Which you would occasionally be given for a mission), supply trucks, mine layers as well as the final boss which was a large mining ship, going south to destroy the city's power plant. Your characters parents are dead, the father died defending the base I think. Your teams colours are tan/brownish colours (Kind of like the default T'au colours), while the enemy used a purple shade on their ships.

I'm fairly certain it was the first in a series of three episodes, going under the old "First episode is shareware, second and third you have to buy" scheme.

*edit*
The game had a top down perspective.

Pyronick

Aug 21, 2012
Hello all, I'm looking for a third person videogame which is about some bald guy with a ponytail in some weird white dress.

I think he is able to fly in a world with floating islands or something. There are pixies in the game, most of them were red.

I'm not sure but I think it was called something like Dreamworld...

Fubar Larsen

Aug 22, 2012
Alrighty i havent played this game in ages, but have alot of fond memories from it so hope someone remembers it.

So firs tof its PC, 8bit/12bit not sure, side scrolling.
Takes place in a school, you get detention notes if you miss your classes, miss behave etc.
And i remember there being bombs in the boiler room.

I have a vague sensation it could be named "school of 88" or something along those lines.

Misfit

Aug 22, 2012
I can remember almost all games I've played, but this one is driving me nuts. If you know it, I'm in your debt.

PC game, early nineties when I played it. First person shooter, wireframe graphics. For some reason I think it may have been ported over from the Mac. There was an option where you could fill in the wireframe with color, but I preferred the black lines on a white background. You could shoot enemies with a type of laser, and the enemies were in geometric shapes such as pyramids. You were either in a space ship or on a space station. You had to repair a ship and then transport these capsules containing humans to the ship before you finally took off. Fairly large area to explore. I remember in one room I found the monolith from 2001.

leedslester1972

Aug 22, 2012
Right so i'm trying to think of a game, I've even been on the Wikipedia page for every PS1 game but can't remember the name for the life of me!

It's a simple game, it was sort of an arcade racing game (think it had powerups), but it involved running, and the characters weren't people, they were like characters which were cartoon. It involved you running around the house in various races in a circuit (you were a very small character against about 8 other 'characters')

I'd say it was between 2000 and 2003 (or whenever the GameCube came out)

Sorry for being vague, all I can remember!

DoubleH09

Aug 22, 2012
The game i'm looking for is for PS1 and it's Japanese. I can't really remember much about the story but the I remember the character's much better. You have 2 characters, the (sorry 'bout that) white boy or the black girl and they had hover boards and you had to collect colored stars and go through portals to finish the levels. The male had orange spiky hair ( i think) and the female has piggy tails and a shirt with a hole on her chest level where you could see her cleavage. The game looks very childrish

Ibn Abbas

Aug 22, 2012
hello!

I am searching for a fighting game which i used to play in my childhood but i cant remember the name of it here are some clues if anyody could help it out!!!

- one character was a red indian who used to jump and stike like a broken star!

- one character was a little old lady who fire her teeths with jaws to the opponent.

- one character was a priest like appearence and he had a freezer fire which freezes the oponent and he could do multiple punch and most important he also fires a skull as major power.

= some other charcters which are not clear in my memory

any body knows this game??

kukeke11

Aug 17, 2012
Rylee Fox said:
kukeke11 said:
hey
i cant remember name of a game for PlayStation about a dragon that becomes a boy after he fights in a cave like place and then falls of a train and then teams up with thugs.
Breath of Fire 3. A game I've played many times over. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breath_of_Fire_III
Thank you so mutch :D

Marissa

Aug 22, 2012
I remember an old game - maybe 15 years ago where you played a cute alien that had to solve quizzes as far as I remember - you got to control the noises he made (with the number keys if I remember correctly) and get it in a certain order in order to proceed = it was a 2D game.
I think he might have had a kind of grapple device as well (tentacles?)
He might also have had a companion...
I know it is vague but was very entertaining

hisham

Aug 22, 2012
i have an old game that talk's about a ball that we have not to make it fall ,,, it's called "balls" i don't know from where can i download it and i can't find it in the internet ..
there is another game that talks about tow Ogres that we can play 2 players , we have to kill the dogs , the bees ,,, please tell me the answer ...

wabbbit

Jun 15, 2011
Inzajt said:
Total guess, but "Lord of the Realm" (Possibly Lord of the Realm II). This came out just after Caesar 2 under the same publisher so looks like a likely candidate for a demo. If not, I suggest looking at the Developer/Publisher catalogue for the release year for ideas :)

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wna0pSblYQ4

DanteLives

Sep 1, 2011
leedslester1972 said:
Right so i'm trying to think of a game, I've even been on the Wikipedia page for every PS1 game but can't remember the name for the life of me!

It's a simple game, it was sort of an arcade racing game (think it had powerups), but it involved running, and the characters weren't people, they were like characters which were cartoon. It involved you running around the house in various races in a circuit (you were a very small character against about 8 other 'characters')

I'd say it was between 2000 and 2003 (or whenever the GameCube came out)

Sorry for being vague, all I can remember!
Looks like Micro Maniacs. A lovely little gem of a game.