Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Bank Cars

Jul 2, 2017
kilarbourbon said:
Bank Cars said:
Please ! can someone help me ! i forgot a game that you play with a big bubble i remember the begining of the story it's the bubble it came from The space and you will bounce with it and you will crush colorful people and transform to their color And then you need to color the buildings that's all i remember :( PLEASE HALP!
What platform O . O
It's PC of course

juans360

Jul 2, 2017
Alright guys so I've been looking for this game for like 6 years now. Its a racing game for the PS1 that I believe is from the Gran Turismo series, not sure though. There was a bonus track where you could race in a little kid's bedroom, there were toys all over the floor and letter blocks. Any idea what game this might be? Thanks in advance guys!

dylanwalker

Jul 2, 2017
I remember this game on the pc from 6 to 8 years ago. were you would build a medieval castle town thing and could make units one of which was a worker some would be male and some female and you could make them go pick berries and build stuff. you would fight other groups had similar control dynamics as world of warcraft games. if you have any guesses please let me known

Bkmd

Jul 2, 2017
PS2 game, It is about a car , smart car, that can shoot lasers and bullets , and can tilt 180 right and left,its health is showed using "car batteries",no it is not a racing game, it is fighting game where you shoot robots and other bosses, in first mission it is snowy and during it sometimes the snow blocks the road so you use your laser to melt , in other missions you fight helicopter using missiles, in final missions your driver is kidnapped so you safe him from a factory in last minute, plz help guys I really checked all forums and didnt find it ....

kimmycub

Mar 19, 2017
I'm having trouble with finding this game. I think it might be a Big Fish game on the PC. You were a little character whose hot air balloon popped and you landed in a town of people. They gave you tasks to complete so you could rebuild your hot air balloon. You could buy dyes, clothes, thread, and you could sell food. You could harvest cherries, apples, and I think oranges from trees around the town. The fruits and the creatures had certain levels and you could only harvest the fruit if your creature was at a certain level. You also have a creature companion that could seduce other creatures and you could have them breed to create new creatures. Any suggestions?

troyrich

Procrastinating Lurker
Nov 25, 2009
kimmycub said:
I'm having trouble with finding this game. I think it might be a Big Fish game on the PC. You were a little character whose hot air balloon popped and you landed in a town of people. They gave you tasks to complete so you could rebuild your hot air balloon. You could buy dyes, clothes, thread, and you could sell food. You could harvest cherries, apples, and I think oranges from trees around the town. The fruits and the creatures had certain levels and you could only harvest the fruit if your creature was at a certain level. You also have a creature companion that could seduce other creatures and you could have them breed to create new creatures. Any suggestions?
Wandering Willows?

Midwoka

Sep 13, 2016
Bkmd said:
PS2 game, It is about a car , smart car, that can shoot lasers and bullets , and can tilt 180 right and left,its health is showed using "car batteries",no it is not a racing game, it is fighting game where you shoot robots and other bosses, in first mission it is snowy and during it sometimes the snow blocks the road so you use your laser to melt , in other missions you fight helicopter using missiles, in final missions your driver is kidnapped so you safe him from a factory in last minute, plz help guys I really checked all forums and didnt find it ....
Sounds like Knight Rider: The Game 2 [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGeB_JNK1yk], based on the long-running TV show. =)
Davilex made two Knight Rider games [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight_Rider:_The_Game] for the PS2, but the 2nd one starts with that snowy mountain level.

ChaoticJack

Jul 1, 2017
Country
United States
Alright, still searching for this game. It's been a two year search for a game I haven't played in nearly 16 years. It's a 2D sidescrolling platformer for PC. It's very similar to Super Mario World with an overworld and selectable levels. The character you play, I believe, is named Bill. You can get a powerups similar to Super Mario World, to become bigger then also get a hammer (similar to the fire flower) to throw hammers at your enemies instead of jumping on them. If anyone could find this and end my search, I'd be ever so grateful.

kilarbourbon

Jul 2, 2017
dylanwalker said:
I remember this game on the pc from 6 to 8 years ago. were you would build a medieval castle town thing and could make units one of which was a worker some would be male and some female and you could make them go pick berries and build stuff. you would fight other groups had similar control dynamics as world of warcraft games. if you have any guesses please let me known
That's Age of Empires

Dragoblood25

Jul 3, 2017
So theirs a game I've been thinking of that I don't recall finising it however I would like to and I can't remember the name once so ever. All I remember from it is it was a PC only game that I played like 10 years ago as a young kid and all I remember about it was it was fantasy and I think u harvested fantsy animals eggs and milk I think to gain money I remember of a cute golden dragon that cost a lot that was really late game. I do know their was no farming.

John The Man

Jul 3, 2017
A game for the pc where you play as a rat fighter that hs to kill multiplE frogs that become smaller and smaller in every level, i can also remember that they are telepoters at some point and that you can use an arrow and upgrades for the arrows at some if not all points,but there are no bows. The game-style is preety 3Dish but the gameplay is 2D

Pixelhunter

Dec 21, 2014
John The Man said:
OK, so there are two games, I can't remember. Either one is fine. They are BOTH downloadable and for the PC.
1. You play as a black goo monster. In the opening it shows that you have to save a girl that's important to you. In the game you are supposed to puzzle and squeeze you way threw. You can die but i can't remember from what.Also all the levels are underground, possibly in the souers

2. You play as a rat fighter that hs to kill multiple enemies in every level, i can also remember that they are telepoters at some point and that you can use a harpoon at some if not all points. The game-style is preety 3Dish but the gameplay is 2D
The first game is "Gish" (2004).

Tinman010

Jun 29, 2017
Bump

Still racking my brains out
Tinman010 said:
Hi,

hoping you can help me try and remember a very old game from my childhood

-Windows game
-1990's (i think, the late 90s)
- multiplayer
- turn based
- 2d graphics
- graphics were similar to super ghouls and ghosts on the snes
- Medieval game

The premise of the game as far as I remember was you would choose a knight (with different colours) the Knights would then be spread across a world map and you would take it in turns to duel monsters, in a simple 2d facing each other format. The one thing I remember was the game was pretty graphic. I distinctly remember you would fight someone with a very long spear and they would just impale you and raise you in the air.

There would then be an end of round event. I can't remember much as I often just died a lot early on.

Tinman010

Jun 29, 2017
Bump

Tinman010 said:
Hi,

-Windows game
- multiplayer
- turn based
- 2d graphics
- Medieval game

The premise of the game as far as I remember was you would choose a knight (with different colours) the Knights would then be spread across a world map and you would take it in turns to duel monsters, in a simple 2d facing each other format. The one thing I remember was the game was pretty graphic. I distinctly remember you would fight someone with a very long spear and they would just impale you and raise you in the air.

There would then be an end of round event. I can't remember much as I often just died a lot early on.

Pixelhunter

Dec 21, 2014
Tinman010 said:
Bump

Tinman010 said:
Hi,

-Windows game
- multiplayer
- turn based
- 2d graphics
- Medieval game

The closest game I can think of would be "Moonstone: A Hard Days Knight" (1991)

hbplus

Jul 1, 2017
kilarbourbon said:
hbplus said:
Pixelhunter said:
hbplus said:
Pixelhunter said:
hbplus said:
hello everyone,

im a former gamer, i might had stopped gaming for 12 years not sure. Last summer in 2016 apprx a year ago i started again.
since then i have been looking for this game that i will try my best to explain so u can help me to find its name.

I played it on PC but this doesnt mean it wasnt on other platforms, i just dont know.
i remember a scene that the game was mostly outdoors like chinese/japanese villages,
the character was a woman,
she had sword and ninja stars and also other guns,
sometimes i had to sneak in slience and kill some bad ninjas,
houses were ancient chinese/japanese style wooden,
it was a 3D game,
i am not sure if it was 3rd person or fps maybe both depending on the action around the character,
closest and most similar game i can think of is splinter cell but imagine it was a woman and samurai/ninja with alot of sword play and action...

i have been always bad at remembering anyone or anythings name, this never bothered me until this game lol.

thanks alot already x
I'd say you're remembering the first level of "No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way" (2002). Love it.
OMG YESSS this game has been in my mind maybe 11-12 months xD
thank you so much.
i searched steam and google. i believe i have to torrent it.
i wish they had it on steam
did you play the game recently or u have great memory lol
It's one of my all-time-favourites, so I should know. :-D

Yeah, you can't find it on any digital distribution platform. But eBay or your local small ads make it relatively
easy to get hold of a used physical copy.
while i was searching google, i had to check many games in the same tags and style.
i cannot see any new game with new graphics like this one.
i start gaming on commador 64 and windows 3.1 in early 90s and yes i played many games and some were legends. however i didnt really look back to any game like i was searching for NOLF2. i would love to buy if they had NOLF3 or 5 whatever.
can u suggest me any game like this one with today's standards?

Hmm...I searched up NOLF1 and 2 playthroughs.
You might like the hitman series due to there's multiple ways to infultrate enemy's building.Although, it's TPS instead of FPS.

If you like fps a bit more, you can try deus ex series. It's more modern themed but still a good stealth FPS game.

And also, you can take a look at the Splinter Cell series.
thanks for suggestions,
in late 90s and early 2000s we didnt have internet really,
not many choises to get confused lol.
i played first of many series like Hit-Man and Splinter CELL,
also i remember breaking some keyboards due to bugs and lack of updates that time lol
just to clarify, i just remember feeling great about this game (NOLF2) and im not sure if it was full stealth.
i want some real story and action with swordplay. i was also thinking of deus ex or shadow warrior.

raulGLD

Jul 3, 2017
Hello, there is an old game on nes or sega or something like those that looks something like Ninja Gaiden but it s with some monsters I think or some characters but you only play with one or there is only one I can not really remember and you keep going to the right of the screen and there is one level in it that looks like you are running and jumping on some books like in a bookshelf. Please tell me if you know what I am talking about! Thank you so much! Please let me know if you figured it out!
I have searched on google for 3 days and watched over 100 games on youtube about nes and sega games but I did not find it.

Teun Ververs

Mar 30, 2011
I've got a game that keeps popping up in my head sometimes.
It's a little puzzle game on PC that I randomly ran into about 17 years ago, how I can't remember...

It's one of those block-moving puzzle games. The board consists out of a grid of different types of blocks that you move around.
The way you move them around was very particular. You drew a rectangle over the blocks you wanted to move, and then you could move the selected blocks clockwise or counter clockwise over the selection.
There is also gravity in play, if you move a block into a space with an empty space underneath, it will fall down.

The main goal of each puzzle was to fill up an specific area on the board with yellow diamonds.
But you would always start out with less diamonds than needed to fill in the area. The thing is, though, when a yellow diamond would fall and land it would multiply itself to any adjacent spaces. This was the main mechanic used to solve a lot of the puzzles.

Next to the diamonds there also were other blocks that could be moved around with the same selection and movement mechanic.
I don't remember many of the blocks, but I do remember that there were bombs.

The keywords that describe the game are a bit too generic for Google to help me find it, I hope someone here recognizes it.