Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Pixelhunter

Dec 21, 2014
Ivan No Kyoshiro said:
Hey guys, I am looking for the old game name I played on PC. I played the game around 1995 and I still remembered the gameplay but unfortunate I didn't remember its name.

Here is the description :
The game set in some kind of ancient greek fantasy, the main character wears a grey hoptile armor (only helmet and his body covered, legs and arms not) and his weapon is flying knives (sometimes flying axes if I remembered correctly), the enemies are the monsters and the main boss is the dragon. The map is like a castle/dungeon to me. You sometime needs key to unlock some doors and making progress to the next level.
That's "Gods" (1991). The game got a free remake btw.

Jbrans91

Jul 19, 2017
There was an old game, windows 98 or earlier that was point and click. You went into like a boarded up old house or something and I remember something with a chandelier and like a secret passage under a staircase. I wanna say that after a certain length of time some monsters would run out and grab you or something like that. Any thoughts?

Nidor

Mar 1, 2017
kefiro said:
There is this Space Invader arcade game I remember playing as a kid in the 80s on big arcade machines. It was a standard Space Invaders, except I vividly remember a huge master ship/boss coming down on you every couple of levels, accompanied by diving small alien ships. by You had to shoot at it repeatedly, until you penetrated the shield and hit to core/center to make it explode.

Does anyone know the name of this Space Invaders variant? I can find any mention of such a big master ship gameplay in any online descriptions of Space Invaders successors/clones. It has been bothering for a while :)
Hmm, I remember a couple as a kid that could fit.

I know Yar's Revenge had a similar "shoot through the shield and hit the core" mechanic, but I think all stages were like that, not just occasional ones. And it was more of a horizontal shooter than a vertical like Space Invaders.

Phoenix [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(video_game)] seems to be the best match i can think of, every 5 levels has a boss with that shield mechanic.

KarmaPoleXL

Jul 14, 2017
Petra51 said:
Petra51 said:
Ok so I created an account just for this one game.Basically i played it like 10-12 years ago and it was my fav game at the time-I don't remember the year but i think I remember a few stuff.
-I think the game started with a loading screen that included a some kind of train passing in front of a brick wall
-Maybe but just maybe it was a few games included in one but I only played one of those
-It was a maze type game but as I remember it was pretty great quality
-You could be a female or male character
-You had to go trough the maze that was full of witches monsters and black holes
-I think you were even chased by something
-It had some kind of a white gray background to it
That is all I can remember but it was quite a long time ago and I was pretty small back then.I really hope someone knows the name of the game cuz I searched everywhere and I just can't find it but I really really want to play it again after all of these years. :)
reposting to be seen
Hello....Hmm, sounds very familiar to me. First, can you tell me, are you looking for this TYPE of a game: http://dmweb.free.fr/files/Clone-Screenshot-WallsOfIllusion.png ?

Can you tell me, is this game playing with mouse or keyboard?

I played some old German game, called Escape from Ragor(part 1 and 2). There are option to chose male or female character too and there are labirinths, witches, monsters and holes etc...
Here you can find and download the game if this is one that you are looking for:
http://www.motelsoft.de/motelsoftfeng.html
If this is not that game, maybe you could have luck with other games in that page, games are almost the same type.
I know a couple more games that are same to your description..
Try:
Ravenloft (DOS)
Ancients 1 (DOS)
The Inside World by Vermont Softgame Company (Win3.1)
Mordor 1.1 (Win3.1)
Ultima Underworld (DOS)

Call me back for more informations, maybe I can help with others, of course, when you answer me on 2 questions above.
Bye.

bahd25

Jan 1, 2017
I keep remembering this one game I played in Play Station 1 but forgot what the game play was. I think it was an action adventure type of game. All I remember was the first movie when you start the game, the main protagonist was having a nightmare wherein he was being attacked by some monsters. Then he suddenly wakes up and the movie ends, then the game starts with a cut scene. The monsters he encountered in the nightmare will be found later in the game. I also remember unlocking some weapons like a trident, and that the main character is a male with blue hair, I'm not really sure. Sorry if bad English, I can't really remember anything else.

prem4322

Jul 19, 2017
Stickman is one of most loved character. I love playing stickman fighting games. if you are also a fan of stickman games and looking for best stickman fighting games then, click on techreviewpro.com for best stickman fighting games [https://techreviewpro.com/best-stickman-fighting-games-android/]

seeyou_spacecowboy

Jul 19, 2017
I have two games that I remember vaguely.

1.) You were in space and you had a house and you could display stuff that you earned. You could also work at a burger place and make burgers for aliens. That's all I remember.

2.)You were a human I think in a world of animals and you walked around doing quests for people. You could go to a castle and you could also go to the beach once you've unlocked it.

KaiYLowell

Feb 28, 2016
Jbrans91 said:
There was an old game, windows 98 or earlier that was point and click. You went into like a boarded up old house or something and I remember something with a chandelier and like a secret passage under a staircase. I wanna say that after a certain length of time some monsters would run out and grab you or something like that. Any thoughts?
Since you mention a chandelier, this sounds almost like it could be The Colonel's Bequest ( http://www.mobygames.com/game/colonels-bequest ).

Khalis Ariffin

Jul 19, 2017
hello i want to find this game around year 2000 or maybe older than that. This game is where you can choose many type of character such as swordman, mage (lighting attribute), kungfu master and many more. this game play by walking in the tile by tossing a dice( i dont remember) . and this game has a story where the sword flying through the stomach of the swordman. from what i remember the last boss seem to be a clown. i think i played the kungfu character and he has a few skill where it shows a turtle, dragon and tiger picture when you use it. pls help me find it. thank you

ZDB411

Jul 19, 2017
I remember this one game from roughly about 15 years ago, though it could have been a game that was made in the 1995-2005 range. it was a PC a game, a sort of isometric view, dungeon crawling adventure game. Very much a Diablo-like knockoff. You could pick from several classes, though I do not remember what they looked like. I remember there was at least one funky looking class type that I think had brownish skin, might have been demonish looking, and their main weapon was shooting out low-rez blasts at enemies. Distinctively, I remember a giant rat as a mini-boss in the game, as well as a whole lot of baddies you blasted through/destroyed in the levels. I remember there was a cutscene, it could have been the end of the game, where you and all the other class characters are running toward the camera, away from the collapsing temple/dungeon where you just defeated a big bad boss.

duducismaximus

Jul 19, 2017
Hello to everyone!
I played this game about 10+ years ago and its been bugging me recently that I can't remember the name of it! I played on a PC and the things I remember are as follows:
~ Its like a locked room clicker type of game with 3D cg graphics
~ English voice acting that may or may not have had an British accent (don't really remember)
~ You played as a child / teenager that was trapped on a ship by some evil person / demon / thing.
~ You spend a majority of the game exploring the ship and solving puzzles.
~ At the end of the game, you get to fight the evil person on the mast of the ship. The fight was like rock paper scissors where you had to use the counter-spell to whatever element the boss was gonna use. Example, if he used a fire spell, you had to use a water spell.
Random things I remember:
- You got to choose your gender (male / female)
- There's a parrot you encounter in the game. I think he was involved in one the puzzles where you make some kind of nasty gruel and feed it to him(?)
- One of the puzzles involves fixing a gear train.

I apologize for the vague clues as it has been a long time since I've even thought about this game. Hopefully someone here knows what I'm talking about!

Zegent

Jul 20, 2017
Hi guys,
Just found out about this forum, and im looking for help, as the title says. Alright, here I go,
I Know the Forum tittle says "Old games", and this one isnt.. but im glad you guys could help.
Its a PC game, 3D with decent Graphics.
Shooter, third person, I played it around 2008-2009, With armors, like the Master Chief style.
The main guy's armor was blue, on the tutorial, you jump out of a plane, without parachutes (this was dope)
you fall down, and see another guy with a Black armor, he tells you to pick up a gun and shoot stuff, like most of
tutorials, and so on...
The main thing is jumping out of planes, with power armors, modern, you're in a war, but thats It, sadly, cant remeber
what else, hope you could help, I know its not Crysis or games like that,
Thanks in advance.

T-14 Armata

Jul 20, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm trying to find the name of a game that I recall playing a couple years back.

It was a mech type of game for PS2. From what I remember, there was a cut scene where there was a teenage kid crying and running away (I think that was you, the main character) from something, background details shown were some burning cars on a highway (or tunnel, I honestly forgot). Additionally, there was another cut scene (possibly the same) where presumably your friends were crushed by an enemy mech that spotted them. Later on, I think you find (or befriend) a mech and become its pilot.

From what I also remember, you had to pilot a mech that was able to fly around and fought in arena style battlefields, with a magical barrier not allowing you to go nowhere else.

I am also fairly certain there was another cut scene where you're in a factory of some sort either to hide from enemy mechs or to investigate something.

I don't remember if this took place in outer space or on earth.

T-14 Armata

Jul 20, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm trying to find the name of a game that I recall playing a couple years back.

It was a mech type of game for PS2. From what I remember, there was a cut scene where there was a teenage kid crying and running away (I think that was you, the main character) from something, background details shown were some burning cars on a highway (or tunnel, I honestly forgot). Additionally, there was another cut scene (possibly the same) where presumably your friends were crushed by an enemy mech that spotted them. Later on, I think you find (or befriend) a mech and become its pilot.

From what I also remember, you had to pilot a mech that was able to fly around and fought in arena style battlefields, with a magical barrier now allowing you to go nowhere else.

I am also fairly certain there was another cut scene where you're in a factory of some sort either to hide from enemy mechs or to investigate something.

T-14 Armata

Jul 20, 2017

From what I also remember, you had to pilot a mech that was able to fly around and fought in arena style battlefields, with a magical barrier now allowing you to go nowhere else.

T-14 Armata

Jul 20, 2017

T-14 Armata

Jul 20, 2017

T-14 Armata

Jul 20, 2017

T-14 Armata

Jul 20, 2017

T-14 Armata

Jul 20, 2017