Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Jul 21, 2017
Hi I am trying to remember a name of game that I played back on Xbox and all I can remember is that you are stranded on an island and get experimented on by soldiers and get powers that make you fast have super strength and able to jump higher than normal

Midwoka

Sep 13, 2016
John Joseph Damon IV said:
Hi I am trying to remember a name of game that I played back on Xbox and all I can remember is that you are stranded on an island and get experimented on by soldiers and get powers that make you fast have super strength and able to jump higher than normal
Probably Far Cry: Instincts [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vvGqBgiDFo]. =)

xVlad595

Jul 21, 2017
Hello, i payed this game near 2004-2005 on wondows. It is about dreaming boy, who fights the toys in his room, as monsters, you have to dig holes in the ground with pickaxe and when monsters get there, you smash them with a hammer. The game is platform, you can use ladders to get to higher planforms and kill all the monsters to proceed to next level. Thank you!

Antoni Olszewski

Jul 21, 2017
i don't if people look at this anymore but i used to play this game where there are blue offroad cars and red offroad cars ,the cars had guns , the teams fought over objectives and the game it in the browser dont think its a downloadable game

Antoni Olszewski

Jul 21, 2017
i also have another game its about u in a dodge challenger and you escape the police ,its a browser game it included stunts
https://www.google.pl/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F6a%2Ffe%2F45%2F6afe4530af3b46cd06f2ba32e8d17611.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F516295544751725463%2F&docid=dQD_ygVfCfGHZM&tbnid=jwkJUOXEIs9AUM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwicko_zuJrVAhXhJJoKHQsiAzwQMwgoKAQwBA..i&w=1600&h=1089&bih=933&biw=1280&q=dodge%20challenger%201969%20with%20withe%20stripes&ved=0ahUKEwicko_zuJrVAhXhJJoKHQsiAzwQMwgoKAQwBA&iact=mrc&uact=8

akongbj

Jul 21, 2017
Dear great gamers out there,

please help me recall this game, it was MS-DOS era. around 1992 - 1995 I guess.

i remember playing it on an Intel 486 computer. and using floppy disks to get the master copy, after that you just need to run the executables.

the game situated as follows:
- its an isometric view. Using sprites.
- You played / act as commander of a space station. that the corridors shaped like a white tube.
- you as the commander bring a laser gun, which have unlimited ammo.
- the space station itself is quite big, have higher and lower levels, you have lift and some kind of travellator to fast travel.
- the shape of the space station is like a horizontal number eight.
- you only have 3 livess / 3 chances as the commander.
- you could create robots, with yellow and red color, that can shoot lasers. The robots move with tracks / not legs.
- the robots could be assigned to individual section and will patrol inside it.
- the enemy will come as green alien slimes. and will attack the robots.
- without the robots the alien slime will sort of destablize the space station, thus it explodes and game over.
- you csn kill the slimes with the laser gun, leaving something like corpses / residues.
- you can produce blue robots which act like a cleaner, sucking thoses dead alien slimes.
- if you are killed, your body will be infested with those alien slimes, then rise as a zombified alien slimes that is very dangereous and hard to kill.
- sometimes, the space station will get unstable, you will need to go to panels, and then go to some kind of mini game.
- you need to move up and down some paramaters, there are 2 big screen in the right and left. you keep moving that until the lines get straight or something like that, indicating its safe now.
- if you die 3 times, no body left as the commander. its game over.

I wanted to know what's the game name, just curious whether it can be finished in some way.

Dirge

Jul 21, 2017
Can someone help me find a game? i'm looking for a strategy medieval game,if i remember correctly,it was on Snes/sega genesis,the protagonist was a prince whit green hair,his mentor(?) was a old man,the objective of the game was to capture the other king's castle,i really want to play it again,please,help me.

Dragudo

Jul 22, 2017
I remember playing on my mom olds Nes, and she had 2 games for it, one of them was the legend of zelda the another was a gauntlet like game, what i remember about it is

-It had features similar to gauntlet( top down, destroy a bunch of enemies, four character to choose from, 2 players could play at the same time)

and

-It had a level where there were only exits( no enemies, just exits ), and you had to run over the exits until you found the real one(it was a pretty early level), there was also another level where I remember i couldn't get past unless i had a second player (although that might've been due to me being young and dumb)

Ive searched before and haven't found it so any help finding it would be appreciated

ttyler1789

Jul 22, 2017
Hey guys, I'm looking for an older game. I either appeared on an snes, psx, GameCube, or something along those lines. You played as a 2d girl in some desert or post-apocalyptic world. If you turned left you were pink and if you turned right you were either blue or purple. You could only damage pink enemies while you were pink and blue/purple enemies while you were blue/purple (or maybe it was opposites to damage) it was a somewhat hectic game. Any help is welcome!

Meximagician

Elite Member
Apr 5, 2014
Country
United States
ttyler1789 said:
Hey guys, I'm looking for an older game. I either appeared on an snes, psx, GameCube, or something along those lines. You played as a 2d girl in some desert or post-apocalyptic world. If you turned left you were pink and if you turned right you were either blue or purple. You could only damage pink enemies while you were pink and blue/purple enemies while you were blue/purple (or maybe it was opposites to damage) it was a somewhat hectic game. Any help is welcome!
That's probably Silhouette Mirage for PSX, it was also for Saturn.

KarmaPoleXL

Jul 14, 2017
Hello,

Ok, here is one more game that I can't remember the name of.

I played a demo version of this game on PC. But this game can be pretty easy for PS1 too. It's a FPS game. It's very very similar to game named Disruptor (PS1). Ok,I watched walktrough of Disruptor on Youtube, but there are no any detail that I remember of game that I am looking for. Here are the details that I remember:
I played only one level and enviroment is almost the same as Disruptor level 1, but the enemies are totally different. Actually, the enviroment is pretty greenish on the start, then comes a some kind of dark purple walls I guess.
Ok, this is important: the enemies that I remember
1. Some kind of green( maybe because enviroment) alien humanoid with horns or tentacles on head I think.
2. Some kind of purple/red alien humanoid with horns or tentacles on head(a little bit harder to defeat)
3. This enemy is very similar to Worf from Star Trek
4. Some humanoid a little bit invisible that attacks with electricity.

And one last detail is the last place of level where I was(maybe because I played a demo version). In that place, in the center of room, there was astronaut suit and I didn't know what to do with that suit.
That's All Folks.

Thanks. Bye.

Sean Lignieres

Jul 22, 2017
hear is a challenging one for you all, i have been looking for this game for last month, i can remember so much of it yet can't remember its name or manage to find it. info i have is as followed:

1) you play as a unit that can transform between flying and walking on land.
2) its not transformers that i know for sure.
3) its based in a war state between 2 factions as i remember and it was like a blue vs red sorta setup.
4) the NPC units varied from navy small-large ships, fighter like planes and bombers as well as tanks and artillery ground units.
5) you had no control over any units at all only your guy.
6) NPC had bases that auto spawned troops and that for them.
7) you where assigned tasks to complete eg take out there bombers or artillery.
8) normally you win through total destruction of your enemy or they would retreat.
9) the map i can remember is like a small island can't remember if it was a demo or not but the island map is the only map i remember playing.

i hope someone can work out which game this is really want to find it and play it again. would of played it in about 2002-3. this was a ps2-1 game.

Naisi

Jul 17, 2017
First off i want to apologize if this sounds super vague but there was this pc game i used to play and i remember my character being a witch on a broomstick and you'd power up a fireball attack and knock enemies back, if you were hit by enemies you would get knocked back. I believe it had a anime esque animation style as well. There could have been some mmo elements (such as a chat feature) but i cant for the life of me remember. Someone halp ;=;.

Tommy Pleau

Jul 22, 2017
There was this PS2 game i played with a friend so many years ago... It was this game where you had like a choice of about 3 or so characters, each sporting a kind of power ranger like mech you move around in and attack enemies with, and could even freely leave the mech if you wanted to, it even had a multiplayer part where you could fight each other...

The only one thing i can somewhat clearly remember about the game was a stage where your mech is out of commission for this one boss fight you have to do. and your character does some fighting himself to defeat the boss... What is the name of this game so i can try to find it again?

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
I remember a section of a game where you are infiltrating some sort of Buddhist Temple.... What was that game? It might be a fairly old game (around Xbox and PS2 era, i think?)

thedkm

Jul 24, 2014
KarmaPoleXL said:
Hello,

I played a demo version of this game on PC. But this game can be pretty easy for PS1 too. It's a FPS game. It's very very similar to game named Disruptor (PS1). Ok,I watched walktrough of Disruptor on Youtube, but there are no any detail that I remember of game that I am looking for. Here are the details that I remember:
I played only one level and enviroment is almost the same as Disruptor level 1, but the enemies are totally different. Actually, the enviroment is pretty greenish on the start, then comes a some kind of dark purple walls I guess.
1. Some kind of green( maybe because enviroment) alien humanoid with horns or tentacles on head I think.
2. Some kind of purple/red alien humanoid with horns or tentacles on head(a little bit harder to defeat)

And one last detail is the last place of level where I was(maybe because I played a demo version). In that place, in the center of room, there was astronaut suit and I didn't know what to do with that suit.
That's All Folks.

Thanks. Bye.
Hello,

Maybe: Space Hulk Vengeance of the Blood Angels (PS1)
For the enemy like Worf from Star Trek check this https://youtu.be/AQGpDD1FeNw?t=34

KarmaPoleXL

Jul 14, 2017
thedkm said:
KarmaPoleXL said:
Hello,

That's All Folks.

Thanks. Bye.
Hello,

Maybe: Space Hulk Vengeance of the Blood Angels (PS1)
For the enemy like Worf from Star Trek check this https://youtu.be/AQGpDD1FeNw?t=34
Thanks for your reply, but I am sure that this is not that game.

minatogb

Jun 22, 2017
Hello Guys

So... There was a browser game that played a really nice techno song, the objective was dodge the walls with the "WASD" in this first person tunnel to listen to the full music, the neon colors would keep changing, thank in advance if you find it.

Alex Ronin

Jul 22, 2017
Hey Bros, Cannot remember an old NES game. I'll try to mention everything I remember.

Game was about a space marine or something like that (it happened definitely not on earth). It was a side scroller shooter. Villains were mostly different huge insect-like creatures. In particular I remember the level with quicksands, and you should have jump from platform to platform not to fall down. Between the platforms some jumping insects occurred from time to time, so you should avoid not only falling down but also touch this insects jumping from the sand.
Main protagonist looked pretty much like a blond guy from Contra Hard Corps. He also had a short haircut, blueish armor around the body and some guns (don't remember what exactly). This is all I remember. So to sum up, it's a side scrolling shooter/platformer about a blond marine that fight insect-like creatures. Will be very grateful if someone reminds me it, cause it sits in my head for more than 10 years now. I already checked about 700 titles for nes and not even close. Have no idea what this game was but I played it for sure.

Thanks in advance gaming-bros !