Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Walter Lucas

Aug 12, 2012
Batou667 said:
Walter Lucas said:
While I have this post fresh, can you tell me another one, or anyone really:
Arcard game I believe, side-to-side fighting like tekken, doa, soul, etc. I remember this one girl who had a skirt and she had a Bandana around her head. She had a super that involved a volleyball. I believe it was 3d, not entirely sure, graphics weren't too big on my concern back then, ^_^U.
Rival Schools?
Yay, another hero in my eyes, lol, now I just need to find out if anyones selling those, lol

ok so another one for you guys, just count me as a regular on this topic, lol, anyway, it was another fighting game, but the people could turn into animals, like this one woman turned into a bat and I think there was a wolf guy, so any help would be appreciated, ^_^

dpr1012

Aug 25, 2012
Walter Lucas said:
Yay, another hero in my eyes, lol, now I just need to find out if anyones selling those, lol

ok so another one for you guys, just count me as a regular on this topic, lol, anyway, it was another fighting game, but the people could turn into animals, like this one woman turned into a bat and I think there was a wolf guy, so any help would be appreciated, ^_^
Darkstalkers

horuslupercal

Aug 26, 2012
I'm trying to find the name of a game where you was a spec op/ police officer trapped in a tower and you had to hunt down a mad scientist who put himself into a computer. he was trying to get a defence satelite so he could attack citys. It was a sci fi kinda game similar looking and gameplay style to resident evil 2.

Panda Claws

Sep 14, 2011
* Background: I played it at home and I still remember quite a bit of the gameplay.
* System: Windows or DOS
* Year: Probably around 1998-2003
* Perspective: 2D Platformer
* Art style: I seem to remember that it looked drawn and that the characters were pretty screen-filling. (I mean that they were pretty big drawn if you know what I mean.)
* Environment: The first level was a pirate ship that had a captain as a boss. (I thought he resembled captain hook but I am not sure.) You also had a level with Robin Hood as a boss (or someone who looked like him it was pretty weird.) Other levels included an arabian nights styled castle and a giant beanstake. I also remember wolves that could breath fireballs and stood on their two back legs. Another boss I remember was some sort of queen that levitated in the air and waved kisses at you. That became hearts and were used as projectiles. The player character had two antennas on his head. (Male) There was also an underwater level.
* Mood: I do not quite remember.
* Genre: 2D Platformer. Might have contained small RPG elements but I was too little back then to be sure.
* Gameplay: 2D Platformer again but I do seem to remember that you could open a small inventory and take out items like a watch that slowed time. (Not sure)

Important: It is not Lemmings, Peter Pan, Prince of Persia, Final Fantasy or Captain Claw.

James Wallis

Aug 26, 2012
Hey. Okay this is going to be very hard but I have been searching for this game for 5 years now and I am still unsuccessful. I remember it was like a platformer action game. I remember the heroes were Bruce Lee, Optimus prime amongst others. I remember the enemies were pigs or hogs. IT WAS an amazing game. I would love to find this. Oh, it also had an office setting with a GIANT pig as the big boss...

Phantom

Aug 23, 2012
cloroxbb said:
Phantom said:
Hi,
I am looking for an old PS1 title. It involved driving around in a car and shooting other vehicles. There were loads of differnt cars to chose from and your character was the car. I believe it was set in america as one level you were driving aroud mt.rushmore and another level you were driing around an airport.
Sorry about the lack of information.
Twisted Metal, or Vigilante 8

Sorry, unfortuately it is neither of those games. Can anyone else think of other games that it could be?
I would really like to find this game.

Rodrigo Melo

Aug 20, 2012
no one said:
oh and i remember other game i used to play back then!

its a funny competitions between two players only and all i can rememebr is one competition which it is making a perfect, good hamburger that its lettuce, cheese, burger falling from up and you kinda have to follow to get it perfect and something like that ...

this game also have part 2
i think it kinda like chinese or japanese game ... but it so funny and cool !

anyone knows it ?
No one can help me? It was a PC game. Two people could play in the same keyboard.

Rodrigo Melo

Aug 20, 2012
Batou667 said:
Rodrigo Melo said:
Hi. There is one game I tried my best to remember and find it on the internet but I just couldn't find it. It was a 90's game. You play as a wizard, it's kind of a puzzle. It's side-screen. Your objective is to free the prisioners on each stage. Some armors are the enemy on the 1st stage and you kill them temporarily by falling in their heads. You can play coop, in which case you play a red and a blue wizard. In advanced levels there are spells you adquire to help solving the puzzles, like creating blocks of ice. Well, that's all I can remember. Sorry for the english errors.
This is a shot in the dark, but could it be either Wiz N Liz on the Sega Megadrive, or Pandemonium on the PS1? Both are 2-player platform games fuaturing wizard-like characters (although I think in Wiz N Liz you were rescuing rabbits...)
No it isn't! I remember these. It's a pc game. I played a demo from a cdrom like pcgames. When we were killed our wizard disappeared lefting only his tunic and producing a sound like Ooooohh. Thanks for trying anyway.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Phantom said:
cloroxbb said:
Phantom said:
Hi,
I am looking for an old PS1 title. It involved driving around in a car and shooting other vehicles. There were loads of differnt cars to chose from and your character was the car. I believe it was set in america as one level you were driving aroud mt.rushmore and another level you were driing around an airport.
Sorry about the lack of information.
Twisted Metal, or Vigilante 8

Sorry, unfortuately it is neither of those games. Can anyone else think of other games that it could be?
I would really like to find this game.
There's one other car combat game I know of, which is Interstate '76. If it's not that one, it's going to be something incredibly obscure.

jkwik

Aug 26, 2012
I can't remember an old PS1 game, all I can remember is that it's a one or two player FPS, that plays like area 51 and is centered around two characters who operates some mechs like gundams. If I remember it starts off with a fight on the streets and you progress to a boss. Some levels I remember is you fighting in a airport then going outside the airport to fight a boss that is a bigger mech spider thing. Another level is you fighting through a building and chasing another gundam looking mech. I do remember the ending is after you beat the last boss who kind of looks like Malak form Knights of the old republic you have to escape from a building that is self destructing and after you do, the two characters are shown in the hospital together with a lady who sometimes gives you info on your missions and during the missions she would appear on the top corner of the screen. The game also had some cut-scenes like the ending. Any Help is appreciated.

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
draike13 said:
Ok, so here goes. This game is pretty old(late 90's i think). It was for the PC. You start the game and you build a bot(kinda like a BeyBlade or something like that). You earn money to purchase new weapons and shells and armor for it, stuff like that. You build it to compete in arenas to earn more money and build more...
and thats all i can really remember about it.

If ANYONE can think of anything helpful about it, that would be awesome. been trying to come up with this one for a while.
Was it a Robot Wars game?

drama23

Aug 27, 2012
Can someone please help me with this? It's killing me.

When I was a kid I always played this game on the snes with my friend but I can't remember what it was. I remember it was a two player game and the characters you played looked like they were kids. In the game you had to fight through monsters like zombies, vampires, mummies and basically anything you can think of. You start out with water guns for weapons and you could find weapons like weed wackers, forks, dishes, flamethrowers and a lot of other stuff. You also had to find keys to open doors and get to the end of the level and there were over a hundred levels. You could use cheat codes to skip to higher levels.

I know this isn't very good info to go off of but does anyone know what game this is?

ntts12

Aug 27, 2012
Hello guys, I'm having hard time remembering the name of the game I played long time ago. It was game on PC, released in the early 2000's. So thing I remember from the game is in the first level you are in somekind of apartment, and as far as I can remember you must find a safe, uhm, you can see your reflection in the mirror, and I think that the safe is behind somekind of picture. And last thing I remember from that game is on second mission ( level ) you are running through some sewers, I think chasing for someone, in somekind of sewers or tunnels, something like that. I hope someone can help me. :)