Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Nicholas Knapp

Nov 23, 2012
I'm looking for an old pc game. You had like a team of 5 theifs and if I remember correctly you were robbing a bank. And I think you could chose from different types of robbers too.

Felstaff

Sep 19, 2011
GriffinStallion said:
A game, I can't remember much but it was old and for the computer, it had a space miner, and there was a killroy was here reference, and one of the endings involved sheep, and it was a sidescroller.
Crystal Caves [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It06-Jut3TE#t=7m27s]?

Planeforger

Oct 30, 2007
vrida said:
Ok guys, help would be much appreciated cause I've been struggling for a while now.

The game was something between RPG and strategy. You picked a race, created units etc, nothing first person.
Now it was a little similar to Heroes of Might and Magic. I remember killing orcs, choosing something like wood elves, but there were many races to choose from. There were units like pixies, hmm something like sylvans. That's as much as I remember. Must have been 90s or 2000. I keep thinking of two word name something like Wizards, Warlock, Warlords. I honestly don't know, been googling for so long now and still nothing.
Nobody *ever* remembers the name of this series. :p

It's one of the Warlords Battlecry games.

Dx7MfZb

Oct 27, 2012
Yay i found one of my 3 games that i've been looking for
PetWings a space invaiders clone with a dog :D im so happy
but im still looking for the game where you destroy colourful wall in a building with a guy (2d game, single screen)

Dx7MfZb

Oct 27, 2012
Im also looking for 2 other games

1st - Is a snake game where you go throught mazes collect balls i think but as soon as you collect all of them you advance to the next level, later levels required a lot of thought

2nd - an isometric game where you're on a island alone and you have to gather materials to build a shelter, later you can have a tree house so animals won't attack you at night, the game title was something like ShiftheBranch or something similliar

swapnesh2694

Nov 23, 2012
hi everyone,

i want to find a game i played in 2005-06, its a racing game where you get to choose toy cars at the beginning of the game, while playing the game you get the power like rocket(you can use to shoot the others), oil(you can spill the oil and cars behind you will loose the speed), speed boost(nitrous).....i don't have more information about this game...if anyone know this please tell its name i really want to play this game again..

Thanks,

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
swapnesh2694 said:
hi everyone,

i want to find a game i played in 2005-06, its a racing game where you get to choose toy cars at the beginning of the game, while playing the game you get the power like rocket(you can use to shoot the others), oil(you can spill the oil and cars behind you will loose the speed), speed boost(nitrous).....i don't have more information about this game...if anyone know this please tell its name i really want to play this game again..

Thanks,
Sounds like an iteration of Micro Machines but I could be wrong, quite a few games like this.

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
Sagratanas said:
Please help me !!! It was fantasy real-time strategy game i had the demo of that game and one guy (like hero in warcraft 3) if I remember with yellow hair and he says ''i will handle it'' ''give it to me'' and he has lightning attack lightning balls are spreading and blows monsters (like orcs etc.) up and games name like kingdom or something year is like 2002-2004 dont remember :/ anyone? but it was like warcraft help meee :(
Sounds a bit like Kingdom Under Fire : War Of Heroes. That's about the right time period too.

Ace2717

Nov 23, 2012
Hey everybody,

I have been racking my brain to figure out the name of this game I played back in 2005. It was a side scroll Flash game if i remember right. You played as this grey guy made out of 2 grey ovals and you started with a handgun and you used the arrow keys to move and the mouse to move your characters arm in a circle to shoot enemies coming at you. you could get better guns and use cheats to extend your arm reach, get jetpacks etc. I just cant remember what its called. Any help you be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hargrimm

Jan 1, 2010
Ace2717 said:
Hey everybody,

I have been racking my brain to figure out the name of this game I played back in 2005. It was a side scroll Flash game if i remember right. You played as this grey guy made out of 2 grey ovals and you started with a handgun and you used the arrow keys to move and the mouse to move your characters arm in a circle to shoot enemies coming at you. you could get better guns and use cheats to extend your arm reach, get jetpacks etc. I just cant remember what its called. Any help you be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Madness Interactive? Or maybe one of the other Madness games?
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/118826
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search/games/madness

Or maybe the Thing Thing series?
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search/games/thing%20thing

Captcha: act of god. Uhhh... if you say so captcha

RebelBloodBVB

Nov 24, 2012
I'm watching video game walkthoughts on youtube and one game I wanna watch I cant remember the name of. I played it once when I was younger and all I can really remember about is that you play as a female Vampire who cant walk in water because it burns her. Another thing I remember is at the start of the game your fight a bunch of Spiders. Can anybody help me?

bennash

Nov 24, 2012
I try to write in the forum

I do not remember the name of the my game
I played the game in the nineties
is the Spaceship Game, 3d Looking at the screen as if from above, Shoot at other spacecraft, Collect weapons that looked like spinning, coin,on the coin has the number of weapons,This happens when killing other spacecraft and And before the end of phase/level,To pass the level \ you need to land at the airstrip in the form of a circle,in The level 2 you need to teleport to reach the other side of the map and finishing the stage/Level, The game has a quick enemy spacecraft has no shots And this ship gives the currency of life (+),As I wrote at the end of level I recommend take the coin with the largest number Because it is the only currency that changes the currency number as currency rotates around its axis of currency, There needs to blow bubbles and then you need up take people to your ship,in the game you need to destroy houses to take exchange,There are shots that hurt the game in any purpose including houses and then enemies die less quickly (I know English but not good enough),
The game has spacecraft similars spacecraft in the game "wing commander".

Zenacra

Aug 12, 2009
someone's probably already asked for it by now, but I don't have time to search a hundred-sum page topic. I remember once going to a Toys-R-Us back when they had Playstation games and the X-Men 2D fighting game, and there was this one game they had a demo for once where you played as a chick (I think) who ran around a forested area killing monsters, and occasionally they'd drop something which appeared to be a circle with their picture on it, though you could also find some hidden throughout the level and when you picked it up, you could store it along with two others in order to change into one of them and fight your way through the other monsters as a monster, and the demo went on to a ruin-like area, kinda like a Mayan temple or some such, where you'd fight a boss monster on top of it. the game was played from a top-down angle, and from what I remember, the screen only had a bit in the upper left showing your character and the three monster's forms you had and their health and the health of your normal form. I have never seen that game since, and I've wanted to find a copy of it for years now.

Coldie

Oct 13, 2009
RebelBloodBVB said:
I'm watching video game walkthoughts on youtube and one game I wanna watch I cant remember the name of. I played it once when I was younger and all I can really remember about is that you play as a female Vampire who cant walk in water because it burns her. Another thing I remember is at the start of the game your fight a bunch of Spiders. Can anybody help me?
Bloodrayne fits the description.

npgilbertson

Nov 22, 2012
npgilbertson said:
It was some sort of racing game, you could literally swap out engine parts and everything. I think it was some sort of drag racing. You could take a car and put new engine, chassis, etc. in it... Hope someone remembers... i can't for the life of me... It was probably out between 2000 and 2006. Also, i think you could buy cars from a "junkyard"... It's a pc game that my uncle had on windows xp...
Please please, someone help me... the most i can remember as well, is that it ran on a nVidia Geforce mx420... It's a really neat game...