Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Danko Krevelj

Aug 5, 2013
Doomgriever said:
Danko Krevelj said:
Ok guys,i have been searching for this game for so long now,and i now ran into this forum and i hope someone can help me.
Im preety sure it was a ps1 game,i really dont remember much,just that it was somehow tied to dreams or something like that,if i remember correctly it was some kind of little creatures that were doing something in dreams,i think the gameplay looked and felt kinnda like spyro.

And the other one is a game similar to klonoa in gameplay,some kind of fun,wierd looking sidescrolling game,i think you played as a wizard or something like that,if anyone can help it would be great!
1. 40 Winks?

2. Pandemonium?
- Wild 9?
- Rayman?
Thank you so much dude,really thankfull for it!

DanTheJudge

Jul 24, 2013
Hi
Looking for an old game (unexpected , right? :)) It's an old 3d simulator , not even sure if it's right to call it a game. You took a place of either some kind of bird or a dophin/fish on an island in the middle of ocean. Only thing you were able to do was fly/swim around a and change your role on the verge of water/air, I'm sure it had to do something with Sierra ... any idea ?

Emeraldmoon

Aug 6, 2013
Hi, i`m looking for a game too)
It all started, when i played Ittle Dew, then I thought of a game, that i played, puzzle-type, with mirrors, bombs, ice-blocks and a purple main hero and a nice xylophone music, any ideas? And it was on PC, also
aww, yes-yes, there were lasers, that you should mirror to a switch to open something
and there was a level-editor too]

Dweep! I found it myself)

Derekd de la Cerda

Aug 6, 2013
I honestly have no clue this games has bugged me for like a few years i played it when i was say 5-9 i am 15 right now and i can't remember it. I remember either being a dragon or riding one and jumping off it in midair into a battleground right out side a kingdom and you could do some like magic and regualar attacks any clue graphics weren't bad in my opinion

Werekettle

Apr 17, 2010
Derekd de la Cerda said:
I honestly have no clue this games has bugged me for like a few years i played it when i was say 5-9 i am 15 right now and i can't remember it. I remember either being a dragon or riding one and jumping off it in midair into a battleground right out side a kingdom and you could do some like magic and regualar attacks any clue graphics weren't bad in my opinion
One of the Draken games perhaps?

Doomgriever

Jul 15, 2013
DanTheJudge said:
Hi
Looking for an old game (unexpected , right? :)) It's an old 3d simulator , not even sure if it's right to call it a game. You took a place of either some kind of bird or a dophin/fish on an island in the middle of ocean. Only thing you were able to do was fly/swim around a and change your role on the verge of water/air, I'm sure it had to do something with Sierra ... any idea ?
This has nothing to do with Sierra (as far as i know).. but is it something like Fluid? (PS1) ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag3j7GZoFgc )

iamJamesMcCann

Jun 27, 2013
I'm looking for an old pc game I vaguely remember kind of a strange one really. Anyway the game involved being in what I remember as a castle as you wander around possibly fighting other knights and creatures throughout the castle. As I can't remember the main objective I do remember it was a problem or puzzle solving game. The graphics of the game were 3d with odd misshapen people with somewhat funny old English voices. The floor was often chessboard like. I played the game years ago maybe around 5 I'm now 19, a long time ago for me . One thing I do remember was a crow or raven that talked not sure what about or why, But he did talk and it was to you. Please help.

chiaster

Aug 6, 2013
Hey guys, not sure if this game got ask before but i'm looking for a game back in the 90s that's similar to civilization (i guess) that's on the PC.
you start off by controlling a city (or castle). this city can hold up to 8 units i believe. you have a general, and your other units will level up and become stronger as they stay in the castle or fight, but when they get too strong, their loyalty percentage can change and they can rebel against you. your goal is to conquer the other cities. there are different civilizations such as greek, chinese, vikings, japanese (all i can remember). you select one civilization but you can also recruit others as mercenaries by spending gold. they'll have lower loyalty to you, unless you make them a general, or commander. something like that. i don't remember if you have to gather resources or build farms and such but i don't think you do.

thanks for the help.

Kidbuu95

Aug 7, 2013
Hey!
I'm looking for 3 different games. The first one is the one I remember the most.
1. It's a FPS game in which you control a character with a crossbow. You had to go through a hillside or some kind of path in a "mountain" killing your enemies. I remember specific details, for example, you could get the skill of throwing 5 arrows with one shot. I think the demo would finish when you reached a boat with a lantern. It was all at night. (By the way, it's not Heretic, nor Hexen, nor Strife, nor any futuristic game) It was set in the medieval age I think.
2. I don't remember the game at all. I just remember the song "Miss You" by Rolling Stones would play.
3. I had this game for the Family Game console. It was a racing game with futuristic cars or quads (can't remember which). I remember it had aggresive/scary music so I wouldn't play it haha.

Thanks!

ilovemeey2

Jul 20, 2013
14m3rror said:
In the very early 90s I remember playing a game in elementary school computer class where you choose the different body parts of creatures or aliens, like the head, torso, feet, to make your own creature (an alien or monster- not sure). I don't remember if there were actual game elements, I only remember making a bunch of different creatures and printing them out. I think the on-screen background was black and then the creatures were 2D - really basic graphics. I can't remember what type of computers we used, but they were pre-mice. Any ideas?
Spore?

Studlos03pc

Aug 7, 2013
Hi you all,

So I remember playing this NES game where you are a spy or secret agent and you are roaming around hotel or building of some sort with doors. The building is pink I'm pretty sure and I'm pretty sure you had a gun too, and were either being hunted or hunting another spy. This one is an old one, probably late 80's, early 90's.

Jessica Eckardt

Aug 7, 2013
Okay, this thread is EPIC in how long it is so I am sorry if this game has already been found for someone else.

The game I am looking for is an 1980's maybe early 1990's game that was on the NES and in the Arcade. It played and looked a lot like Super Mario Bros. but had a guy on a skateboard instead of the plumbers. He collected soda instead of coins. I can't remember the name of it. I loved playing it in the Arcade Cabinet at a pizza place my family used to go to back then but it got replaced one day and I never found it again. I only know it was also on the console because a friend of mine new which game I was talking about because he played it on one. He doesn't remember the name either!

bambii

Aug 7, 2013
This really is a cool thread!
I dont think anyone has mentioned the pc game im looking for so hopefully it does exsists and i havent made it up in my head.

Okay so its probably from the early 2000s and it about basically 7 siblings who are entirely different races. You get to choose one and they all have different special abilities. I remeber always choosing a beast girl with like bat wings. After that you can choose an enemy or two and where younwant to fight. Then your in the middle of nothing and in the map at the top corner you can see one red dot, which is your one player. She/he/it can then build things like another creature or some sort of defensive thing. The girl i always picked could build a sort of zapper. They also have to build these glowing things that allow you to build faster. You basically have to try and take over all the land. I know more detail if you need anything. I hope someone knows what im talking about! Thanks!

ioxoi

Aug 7, 2013
Constantin Grama said:
GiantRaven said:
Constantin Grama said:
Hi!
Please oh please tell me you know this game, i have been trying for weeks to remember its name.
It is a car racing game (like NFS), i think it launched near the 2000's... something like 1997-2001, i don't remember.
The thing about this game is...... it was a combat car game, you had weapons like: oil that made other cars slip, mines that made other cars blow up or deviate their course, or some kind of nitro.
I know it is not Revolt, nor Carmageddon. I have played these 2 and i know 100% that this game is neither one of them.
Please tell me the name of this game, it was one of the best games of my childhood :)
Potentially either Demolition Racer or one of the Destruction Derby games?
nope, it was something simple, with modern cars, no visual damage, i think it might be an indie game. i remember that i used to buy a lot of "dirty little helper" magazines, it might be from one of their CDs...
I would like to know the name of this game, too. I played that game from CD of Hacker magazine (Croatia) so I guess it was an european indie game. I remember there were also few types of cars that you could choose, there were smaller cars and monster trucks. It had top-down view. You could pick up upgrades like mines, dynamite, rockets, nitro, set up oil slick traps, electric shock traps. If only someone could tell the name of this game it was really fun.

noamp

Aug 7, 2013
Jessica Eckardt said:
Okay, this thread is EPIC in how long it is so I am sorry if this game has already been found for someone else.

The game I am looking for is an 1980's maybe early 1990's game that was on the NES and in the Arcade. It played and looked a lot like Super Mario Bros. but had a guy on a skateboard instead of the plumbers. He collected soda instead of coins. I can't remember the name of it. I loved playing it in the Arcade Cabinet at a pizza place my family used to go to back then but it got replaced one day and I never found it again. I only know it was also on the console because a friend of mine new which game I was talking about because he played it on one. He doesn't remember the name either!
Actually one game did come to my head, try Commander Keen! great game i luv it

and the game im looking for is an online action game, fps/3rd peron view mods, I cant remember the year of the game, but i used to play it at 2008/2007. it wasn't a popular game i think and im not sure if its still on!.

while entering a game round, 1 player from each team choose to be the leader,the superviser of his team, and he is not "on the field", he looks at the game from above and decide what buildings/turrets to build for his team base, and the other team players come and build it together.
also i remember there's 3 different species - human, some sort of alians and i cant remember the 3rd..
last thing i remember 1 of the characters, its a big hulk walking slowly with giant tree and he's attacking with it! ohh also a big alien shooting purpul lasers. :0
i'll be thankfull if u guys can help me!! realy want to play it!

AdigraV

Aug 7, 2013
I remember my cousin playing 2 very nice old games on pc.The one was an fps game where in the start you get to choose one of the four different (elemental maybe)players.They had the ability to change form to a more alien like with masks and weird uniforms.The second game is an open world adventure like rpg.The background as I remember was full of snow .The character was a strapping human. The enemies were big ones something like werewolves, I think.you had the choice to grab their dead head and throw it.I also remember a scene where he enters a cave and he closes the exit with a sliding.i think it was a boss fight after that.If you find these games I would be very gratefull!!!

tonyh900

May 16, 2010
Dark Lantern said:
Guys, any ideas what this one is?
That's either persona 2 innocent sin or eternal punishment I know the characters but haven't played it myself to see this scene