Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

diablo rules

Aug 14, 2014
H2SJaeger said:
There was a game on the PS1 that you played as a dragon in the middle ages (walked upright and wore clothing). It was a point & click adventure puzzle game that was full of jokes and puns. You started off by building a "dishwasher" by combining a mop, a 3 way candle stick holder, and either 1 or 2 other things (one was like a wagon wheel or something like that). I believe the premise was that you were trying to save the princess that got kidnapped after climbing out of her window using bed sheets. There was another part where you had a dance off. There was a neon sign version of a PS1 controller on the wall. The puzzle was like Simon: there was a pattern of buttons that would appear and you had to memorize and repeat the pattern.
Blazing Dragons (1996)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYPBQBJxuT0

diablo rules

Aug 14, 2014
kinkster said:
There was a game its from early 2000's you were a smiley i think and you walked around with a gun and you picked up power ups and killed bad guys it was similar to wolfenstein

Bad Toys (1996)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNpFG3s8fKI

diablo rules

Aug 14, 2014
pandroid said:
Hi guys... I remember another game from mid 90s, perhaps '96 or '97. It was on windows PC. It's a small game, feels like a compliment game when I bought the PC. The game is like a strategy game with isometric view, the characters are robots, and if I remember correctly, the ground is hexagonal with different heights. I can't really remember the gameplay, but it's definitely turn-based. Like I said before, it's a small game, when you open it, it doesn't go full screen. Anyone can recall the title of this game?
MissionForce - Cyberstorm (1996)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sLT4FEO9tQ

pandroid

Jan 29, 2015
diablo rules said:
pandroid said:
Hi guys... I remember another game from mid 90s, perhaps '96 or '97. It was on windows PC. It's a small game, feels like a compliment game when I bought the PC. The game is like a strategy game with isometric view, the characters are robots, and if I remember correctly, the ground is hexagonal with different heights. I can't really remember the gameplay, but it's definitely turn-based. Like I said before, it's a small game, when you open it, it doesn't go full screen. Anyone can recall the title of this game?
MissionForce - Cyberstorm (1996)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sLT4FEO9tQ
Hmm that's not it. But from youtube I found this: http://youtu.be/FzLiRkEEH8g Metal Marines (1994), It's really similar to this, but I'm still not sure if this is it, and I don't remember it having multiple windows inside the game. And I remember the game is windowed, but it doesn't fill the whole screen. But I don't know, maybe my memory is playing tricks on me. Damn I'm getting old :D

et31

Feb 5, 2015
I bought this CD from Wal-Mart 10 years ago and do not have it anymore.
It was one of those series that had 100 old games on it.

The only thing that I remember of this particular game:
1. DOS adventure game (interactive decision)
2. Main character was a guy (college / school)
3. He goes around playing pranks:
(something bottle outside of dean / principal's office)
(get's on the intercom: you can either fire the secretary or let her go home early)

...I don't remember much else, but it was a fun and silly game.
Graphics looked like Museum Madness and other ones like it.

I know it's not "the Adventures of Willy Beamish".

Any help would be appreciative!

Chaotic134

Feb 5, 2015
Looking for the name of a PS1 racing game. Two player game where you start out as blank slate car models and then drive onto platforms to choose your car type. Has boat/submarine levels and weapons. Kinda cartoony reminiscent of top-down racing games like Reckless Racing but with a lot of ambience. The music is minimal and the game really focuses on the sounds of your car.

Chaotic134

Feb 5, 2015
NVM! Found it! It was Circuit Breakers. Literally, just found it while searching for another game that was on ps1 demo discs! (So happy because I've been trying to remember the name of this game for YEARS)

Vavlux

Feb 5, 2015
Hey guys, I remember playing an awesome game back in the day, like 2009 - 2010. I remember playing a game with purple soldiers or I think you could choose their colour but I don't remember. Anyways, there were some purple, yellow and I think gray soldiers in that game, I'm pretty sure it was kind of a medieval one.
Also, I remember playing a game with insects where it was a square map and you could place different insects on the map

Please if you know one of those let me know :)

Jelbel4

Feb 5, 2015
Hi, I'm really hoping someone can help! My sister and I used to play a multiplayer game in the 90s that was on a floppy disk. There were three mini-games: one was or was very similar to bomberman, another we were both blobs and the aim was to bounce on each other's head and the third was kind of similar to bomberman where we were little people that had to get to each other to kill each other by blowing up pumpkins and things. Any ideas? Thanks

Jacob Mcbroom

Mar 25, 2013
It seems even after 2 years I'm still being ignored. I have asked help back in 2013 in finding a game which no one replied to or tried to help me with suggestions. Not even a "I've never heard of that game before." just flat out ignoring. I won't bother asking again since It won't help, and no one will read this post either so I guess I'm just going to log out and go try somewhere else to get help in finding my game.

Mato Kedro

Dec 17, 2013
Hey guys :) Need your help right now. I'm looking for a racing game, almost identical to old Death Rally (http://www.gamechannel.hu/pictures/hirblock/augusztus_3an_a_steamre_vandorol_a_death_rally_1.jpg) It's got the view from top, even the bonuses system and icons (cash, ammo, repair) are exactly the same like in Death rally. you could also plant mines, buy spike bumpers. It almost seemed like a newer version of the game. I just remember i had a version, which was limited to 2-3 cars, 2-3 maps + on the end of map list, there was an arena, that had enormous money rewards. Any ideas what it might be? thx in advance :)

SimVRo

Feb 5, 2015
What is the name of this game?

There is pc game that I used to play in the end of 90's or in the beggining of 2000's. It is about a boy that asks for help in a haunted/crazy(?) house because of his broken bicycle. To escape from the house he needs to go through every house's room solving puzzle by searching objects in the place. Sorry for my english and this is what I remember from game.

SeamlessSilk

Feb 5, 2015
Searching for the name of an old PC game I played as a kid.
(It may have been an educational game, but maybe not)

You play as a little blue boy character (in a red suit, I think). I believe you are trying to save someone. At some point, you end up in a jail cell and a room full of "BonBons", which you use to help get the keys to sneak out of the cell.

That's all I remember. Any ideas?

diablo rules

Aug 14, 2014
SeamlessSilk said:
Searching for the name of an old PC game I played as a kid.
(It may have been an educational game, but maybe not)

You play as a little blue boy character (in a red suit, I think). I believe you are trying to save someone. At some point, you end up in a jail cell and a room full of "BonBons", which you use to help get the keys to sneak out of the cell.

That's all I remember. Any ideas?
Pajama Sam 3 (2000)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRBs9Ld7YbY

Muf Villa

Feb 5, 2015
Hello please help me there was a game years ago think it was ps1 dnt no name only thing I can remember was being a detective or a cop. you was an animal of some sort think you was blue and brown was a coop game fighting on a train could of been a gun game not 100% and that's about it lol I no its not much to go on. Thanks

DaOne26

Feb 5, 2015
Hi guys this game is killing me before i sleep lol . it was a game on PC that you will ride a certain small spaceship or a small vehicle then theres a boss in the middle of the map its just a small map circular small map with roads and then the objective is to kill this boss using your spaceship armed with cannon like weapons .. you can play it with your friend to team up to kill the Boss its graphics is like an anime , small characters ,,

diablo rules

Aug 14, 2014
Muf Villa said:
Hello please help me there was a game years ago think it was ps1 dnt no name only thing I can remember was being a detective or a cop. you was an animal of some sort think you was blue and brown was a coop game fighting on a train could of been a gun game not 100% and that's about it lol I no its not much to go on. Thanks
Firo & Klawd (1996)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbsqiQX4Z48

diablo rules

Aug 14, 2014
Mato Kedro said:
Hey guys :) Need your help right now. I'm looking for a racing game, almost identical to old Death Rally (http://www.gamechannel.hu/pictures/hirblock/augusztus_3an_a_steamre_vandorol_a_death_rally_1.jpg) It's got the view from top, even the bonuses system and icons (cash, ammo, repair) are exactly the same like in Death rally. you could also plant mines, buy spike bumpers. It almost seemed like a newer version of the game. I just remember i had a version, which was limited to 2-3 cars, 2-3 maps + on the end of map list, there was an arena, that had enormous money rewards. Any ideas what it might be? thx in advance :)
Mad Cars (2004)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKnk-w1jgd0

diablo rules

Aug 14, 2014
Jacob Mcbroom said:
It seems even after 2 years I'm still being ignored. I have asked help back in 2013 in finding a game which no one replied to or tried to help me with suggestions. Not even a "I've never heard of that game before." just flat out ignoring. I won't bother asking again since It won't help, and no one will read this post either so I guess I'm just going to log out and go try somewhere else to get help in finding my game.
Don't feel sad, we can't read all the older posts.. the thread is huge! we have to focus on the recent posts. Try again here with the details of your game and I'll help you.

allstar312

Aug 22, 2014
need help with another game I remember playing at this place when I was young it was an arcade game which was in a way like point blank though instead of a gun you used either a red or blue wand which you used on the screen the game was multiplayer based I think and one of the mini games on it was one player used the wand put it on the screen and had to circle this crankshaft to open a gate so the other player could hit a bunch of ghosts and after a few seconds the rolls switched and the other player then had to crank the crankshaft and vice versa and on last detail after ever game you would come to a bunch of doors which told you the difficulty and I think told you the mini game can someone please help