Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

InternalScreaming

Jul 5, 2017
Wow. I was looking around, and found it. Turns out that it's called reincarnation and it's about a devil bringing reincarnated people back to hell. Exactly the type of game I would play when I was little XD

Pixelhunter

Dec 21, 2014
Venetian Trader said:
Awhile ago I was thinking about and old game I played when I was younger and was terrible at, but I want very much to figure out what it was and get it again. All I remember about the game is that it was presumably from the early 2000s, was a scifi game, you lead a species in an either planetary or galactic scale base building (I think), and the cover I'm positive had a green alien and other beings on it. That is all I can remember about it at the moment.
Maybe "Startopia" (2001)?
(It's still on sale for another 8h... if you miss it, it might be a tad cheaper on gog)

Skyeebunnii

Jul 5, 2017
Ok what's the game , it's an old arcade coin operated game where you could play four ppl a woman who did magic I think a strong buff man and a gnome armored warrior and one other ... It was like an over the top game not gauntlet or golden axe but very similar ....

Joshmustlive

Nov 27, 2012
I was hoping someone else has been lucky enough to play the game I need help finding again.

It was a pixel anime beat em up for the pc I played it in early 2000 but I could have been made before then honestly it might have just been emulated on the pc it was in a different language Taiwanese or Japanese not sure but it had a nice selection pixel characters at the start with more you could unlock by playing the game or putting in a code it was multi player and you could pick up weapons and either use them or throw them and you could refill your health by drinking from a bottle when I asked what was in the bottle the guy I was playing with said beer but I'm not sure it was a lot of fun I remember one character you could pick being very over powered and one of the first characters having brown hair and a blue shirt

That is all I can remember hope it was enough info hope to see an answer from someone who might have played it or still plays it because it would love to start it up again

Lindsay Johnson

Jul 5, 2017
Hey guys hopefully you can help, so the game is a puzzle game from the 90s and it kinda resembled a sliding puzzle game in that you used pieces to form an image. The catch was the image was constantly moving, IIRC one of the puzzles was of water moving and you had to rearrange the pieces to fit while the image continued to flow. I dont really remember must else about the game other than that. If anyone can help that would be appreciated.

Pixelhunter

Dec 21, 2014
Joshmustlive said:
I was hoping someone else has been lucky enough to play the game I need help finding again.

It was a pixel anime beat em up for the pc I played it in early 2000 but I could have been made before then honestly it might have just been emulated on the pc it was in a different language Taiwanese or Japanese not sure but it had a nice selection pixel characters at the start with more you could unlock by playing the game or putting in a code it was multi player and you could pick up weapons and either use them or throw them and you could refill your health by drinking from a bottle when I asked what was in the bottle the guy I was playing with said beer but I'm not sure it was a lot of fun I remember one character you could pick being very over powered and one of the first characters having brown hair and a blue shirt

That is all I can remember hope it was enough info hope to see an answer from someone who might have played it or still plays it because it would love to start it up again
Try "Little Fighter 2" (1999).

Pixelhunter

Dec 21, 2014
Skyeebunnii said:
Ok what's the game , it's an old arcade coin operated game where you could play four ppl a woman who did magic I think a strong buff man and a gnome armored warrior and one other ... It was like an over the top game not gauntlet or golden axe but very similar ....
This could have been one of Capcom's "Dungeon & Dragons" games out of the "Mystara" series.
They have been reworked onto the PC as "Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara"

CptWaffles

Jul 5, 2017
Hi I looking for a game on the computer 1996s early 2000s, you guide this little blue furry creature around a maze where you have items to get past traps, like you can get a bucket of water to dump over him to get past lasers. he hops from tile to tile and example if you get hit by the lasers you turn into an ash pile, it's be wrecking my head for so long. Thanks Guys

radakbre

Jul 5, 2017
Hello guys, I'm trying to find an old game, not sure how old it really is but here's the details:

It's an adventure game based on animals, like you have a selection of animals that you can choose and go around the backyard to do stuff. It was a multiplayer game. There was this area in a park or something where you could change your characters (pick between a selection of animals) and proceed to do the missions. It was really fun, I remember only one thing and that was doing some mission on top of a playground for kids in the backyard or something. Any suggestions? Not too old. Played it back in 2008/2009/2010. Thanks

Danbo Jambo

Sep 26, 2014
Am I going nuts, or is there an issue with the forum? All I can see in gaming discussion is what appear to be spam threads?

Mengene

Jul 5, 2017
When l was a kid in 00's l played a 2d platforming game 1 lion jumps platform to platform and collects flying rings and in his top of head he has king crown

SnakElectra

Jun 28, 2017

I'm hoping someone can help me locate a game I played about 5 years ago. It was a point and click game on the mini-map and then each location had a landscape view with a written description. It starts at the main gate of a town. You go through the town and meet a woman with a large cat who is the quest giver. It's similar to Dark Swords. Any suggestions? Thanks!

divine.divinitie

Jul 5, 2017
So there are a few games I know I've played but I can't remember their names...

1: I got blurry memories about this one but I'll try to explain it the best I can. It was a platform game (maybe a puzzle game?) in which you control a ball that has to kill all the people in the level in order to advance to the next level, I remember it was kinda splatterish, the ball would get dirty of blood rather soon. I think you could also choose the ball you wanted to use at some point, like there was a smaller ball full of spikes and it was faster, or a slower bigger ball. I think that you had to kill people as a sacrifice to the god you worshipped...

2: This game kinda reminds me of the older Zelda series, but I think the main char was a female child (...maybe blonde). I remember her being in a house and then there's this "alien invasion", but the aliens totally remind me of Barney the purple dinosaur...also this game was kinda splatterish too I think.

3: I played this one in an arcade cabinet machine, it was a fighting game with an isometric view and there was a character that was a wolf (not a werewolf) which was also the final boss.

4: I played this on an arcade cabinet machine too. This game looked very much like the Metal Slug series, you could play it in co-op and you could choose your char, they were mostly humans except for the coyote, tho I can't remember if it stood on 2 legs like a werewolf or not...

Joshmustlive

Nov 27, 2012
Pixelhunter said:
Joshmustlive said:

Try "Little Fighter 2" (1999).
Thank you so much man I can't believe I got a response so quickly! Time to go download it and play my life away!

AmaiBruh

Mar 27, 2016
radakbre said:
Hello guys, I'm trying to find an old game, not sure how old it really is but here's the details:

It's an adventure game based on animals, like you have a selection of animals that you can choose and go around the backyard to do stuff. It was a multiplayer game. There was this area in a park or something where you could change your characters (pick between a selection of animals) and proceed to do the missions. It was really fun, I remember only one thing and that was doing some mission on top of a playground for kids in the backyard or something. Any suggestions? Not too old. Played it back in 2008/2009/2010. Thanks
Wild guess but is it 'ToonTown' ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaEiD_H6ZtM this isn't the original but 'ToonTown Rewritten' but I can't find gameplay of the original TT

Jayjay4229

Jul 5, 2017
Hey guys, I actually have 2 games sadly they're both pretty vague :\ apologies this was from baby me lol.

1) Is a Sci-fi/Fantasy Adventure game that may or may not have been turn based, all I really remember is this one boss fight where one character who was either an android or a cyborg (I think the latter) had just woken up from a sorta coma after this really powerful dude busts into this area and you end up having to fight him with just her because some dumb story reason and it was really hard fight and I never got passed it but I know there were giant mechs in it and that's actually where the fight took place in like the mech, garage type area. (I don't remember if you ever fought in one of them but I know you moved around in them a fair bit). OH and I THINK. THINK. It may have been from the PS2 or Xbox. It may have been gamecube but I doubt it due to how large the game SEEMED (also I think it was a JRPG)

2) Is a dungeon crawler esque game, all I remember is you start in this town and you're told some evil is coming from the dungeon that's connected to this town so you have to go through it every so often coming back up to sell/buy gear. I think it may have been similar to diablo but it may also have been in third person, sorry this one's extra vague it only recently popped back into my mind.

Petra51

Jul 5, 2017
Ok so I created an account just for this one game.Basically i played it like 10-12 years ago and it was my fav game at the time-I don't remember the year but i think I remember a few stuff.
-I think the game started with a loading screen that included a some kind of train passing in front of a brick wall
-Maybe but just maybe it was a few games included in one but I only played one of those
-It was a maze type game but as I remember it was pretty great quality
-You could be a female or male character
-You had to go trough the maze that was full of witches monsters and black holes
-I think you were even chased by something
-It had some kind of a white gray background to it
That is all I can remember but it was quite a long time ago and I was pretty small back then.I really hope someone knows the name of the game cuz I searched everywhere and I just can't find it but I really really want to play it again after all of these years. :)

ChefBoyardeemon

Jul 5, 2017
Alexcia Triton said:
PS1 game I believe. It was I think about an alien that crash landed or something and it could control other animals. (i think animal robots) and you could defeat other animals and control them to progress in the game. I know you start off with a sheep and then there is a fox and rat and some other ones. anyone know what im' talking about?

also there was one I think for the PC it was about this funny lil guy that would kill monsters and there were power ups he would throw hammers to kill the monsters and you could get like a power up to throw 4 hammers in different directions.

If anyone knows what i'm talking about it would be awesome. I would love to find these games to play them again :)
The game is called "The Adventures of Bouapha: Spooky Castle" P.S I don't know why I made an account to reply to a 2012 board.. I guess I just felt like it LOL.

radakbre

Jul 5, 2017
AmaiBruh said:
radakbre said:

Wild guess but is it 'ToonTown' ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaEiD_H6ZtM this isn't the original but 'ToonTown Rewritten' but I can't find gameplay of the original TT

Nah, but thanks mate, appreciate it.
It's a little less cartoonish.

Nidor

Mar 1, 2017
Jayjay4229 said:
Hey guys, I actually have 2 games sadly they're both pretty vague :\ apologies this was from baby me lol.

2) Is a dungeon crawler esque game, all I remember is you start in this town and you're told some evil is coming from the dungeon that's connected to this town so you have to go through it every so often coming back up to sell/buy gear. I think it may have been similar to diablo but it may also have been in third person, sorry this one's extra vague it only recently popped back into my mind.
What year range would this be in? Fairly common theme, but Torchlight had that background (2009), an earlier game FATE (2005) did as well.