Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Paopin

Jul 14, 2017
Hi, I'm looking for a game for playstation, where the player is standing on a rectangular field with boxes "rolling" towards the player and screen, you had to rearrange the boxes to make a path before they pushed you over the edge. i had it as a demo

KarmaPoleXL

Jul 14, 2017
Hi everyone,

I need some help identifying a game with dinosaurs from early 2000 to 2005.
Basically, it was a sideview platform game in which you had to help the dinosaurs to reach their mom into the cave .
To do so, you had to use some of the dinosaurs..
Some of them stretched their neck for others to climb or other stopped to make the other change the direction, some of them dig in left/right direction, some of them dig down. Also, there are three different worlds. First is ice age, second is some kind of oasis, rocks and sand i guess. And the final is lava age.

If you remember whats the games name pls help me....it would help my nostalgia a lot :) Thanks

Maseiler42

Jul 14, 2017
Hey All, this is my first post woo hoo! Anyway, I'm looking for a PC game from the mid to late 90s. I don't remember much but here we go. I believe it was set in a colonial time. you rode around on a map trying to collect gems. Back in your town you could research various things in a tree type format. For some reason researching dysentery sticks out in my mind. I only played it few times and cannot really remember more. Sorry that's all I got. Thanks!

Hanhan

Jul 14, 2017
Okay i dont know if anyone even reads this anymore but theres two games i can rember i dont remember much detail both were played on a windows 98 computer,the first was a platform game it was set in a jungle and there were gorillas u had to wait for them to fall asleep in order to get by them there were also a few bee hives,the second one was a 3d game u start of with a knife nd can quite quickly find a bow and arrows and a tiger attacks u in the beginning if ur not careful theres also alligators its basically the only two enemies i remember u collect lil gems im not sure what they are for but i think they open gates in order to progess with the game i never got far : / sorry for the lack of detail doubt anyone will manage to do anything with this info

andreotruiz

Jul 15, 2017
Need the help of the internet gods.

- PC game. Windows.
- Late 90's early 2000s
-Player was a big robot gathering resources and building.
- Discovering the map type deal. It was just a square map. So when you get to the corner you would have to just continue walking the map until you found the enemy.
- You would build an army and have them attack or follow along with you. I'm pretty sure the army was just various types of robots.
- I think home base was like a pyramid type structure. Or maybe you build a pyramid structure for something.
- Not sure if there was only 1 map, but it was always a forest type deal.
- The big robot(player) would take in resources from trees. It would pixelate when it was taking it in. With a tree it would look like green pixels going into its hand/arm.
- I can't remember what the robots looked like. I believe that the person playing was always either blue or green team and the opposing side (automated computer) was red. Not sure if this was optional.

The POV was always from above looking down at a slight angle.

Appreciate the assist on this one. It's a game I played at least 13-16 years ago.

johnnytitor

Jul 15, 2017
A 90s PC game.

Notable characters are the main character, a sausage-man figure, the kind someone new to drawing uses as a template to draw a human figure. Google it for more clarity. And a shadowy werewolf, which is the main nemesis.

The game starts with your character standing in-front of a broken ladder bridge. You move on to explore the world, while a shadowy werewolf figure follows you through out the game. One instance is, you enter a house, and the kitchen table turns into that werewolf, and attacks you.

Joakim Agnemyr

Jul 30, 2013
I have a few games I want to remember and I believe most of them were featured on a demo.

I'm not sure if the demo was from pc gamer or somewhere else, but I remember that the demo had a yellowish menu, the game Monty Python's complete waste of time was on the demo aswell, so it was released some time in the 90s.

The first game I'm looking for is a third person adventure game where the character has a yellow/purple suit (if I remember correctly), he swims like a dolphin and on the demo you were climbing a mountain or something.. It was an Island atleast with sand and stuff.

I don't remember much from the second game I'm looking for, I think you had carrots and stuff as enemies. Also third person adventure game on pc.

Pixelhunter

Dec 21, 2014
johnnytitor said:
A 90s PC game.

Notable characters are the main character, a sausage-man figure, the kind someone new to drawing uses as a template to draw a human figure. Google it for more clarity. And a shadowy werewolf, which is the main nemesis.

The game starts with your character standing in-front of a broken ladder bridge. You move on to explore the world, while a shadowy werewolf figure follows you through out the game. One instance is, you enter a house, and the kitchen table turns into that werewolf, and attacks you.
This has to be "Ecstatica" (1994).

kimmycub

Mar 19, 2017
Gauche said:
kimmycub said:
I'm having trouble with finding this game. I think it might be a Big Fish game on the PC. You were a little character whose hot air balloon popped and you landed in a town of people. They gave you tasks to complete so you could rebuild your hot air balloon. You could buy dyes, clothes, thread, and you could sell food. You could harvest cherries, apples, and I think oranges from trees around the town. The fruits and the creatures had certain levels and you could only harvest the fruit if your creature was at a certain level. You also have a creature companion that could seduce other creatures and you could have them breed to create new creatures. Any suggestions?
Wandering Willows?
Yes! Thank you so much!

Oliwia Sydry

Jul 2, 2017
Oliwia Sydry said:
I remember playing a game where you're a little girl and you swam through the water to climb onto tall mountains to place those gold things (my memory is bad) But once you held one of those gold things, sharks and birds turned evil and tried to stop you from doing so. At the end there's this boss mermaid-medusa which acted the same way (attacked you). I played it around 2004-2008 or something. Please help!
The game was definitely on PC and it was an online pixel game.
I'm still looking for it ;-;

Didza

Jul 16, 2017
I think I got this game from McDonalds or somewhere like that as a CD ROM in the 2000s, i think it was based in a jungle or beach with palm trees that you could climb and get items from... That's basically all I remember though, if someone could help me, it would be much appreciated! I think I got another game from McDonalds or maybe a magazine or something, which I'm pretty sure it was Wild Earth : Africa if that could help in finding it at all.

Relyco

Jul 16, 2017
I don't remember much about this game. I think it was for the ps2. All I remember was that my character could move around on a hover board, and there were portals or something like that. I think it lead to some of the "7 wonders of the world"? I think it was an RPG type game

Oscar Camilleri

Feb 13, 2016
mcshulte556 said:
mcshulte556 said:
Alright, a game I played as a kid.
You are some guy who has control of a very powerful demon, who around the start has it ripped from you and divided into pieces (8-9?) throughout the game, you run about killing monsters/demons and reclaim the pieces of the demon you used to control (pretty sure it was body parts) this was on the PS2 and I really hope someone knows the game, I've been trying to find it for years
Still looking.
The only game the above description reminds me of is Dororo AKA blood will tell - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-mup7HtT1g&list=PL051C3ABD8779E923

InsparkeNNN

Jul 16, 2017
Hello, I am looking for the war game.
You are in the bunker or something and you rotate and shoot incoming enemy soldiers, trucks, planes...
I think name was War 2005 or something like that.
Thans in advance.

AmaiBruh

Mar 27, 2016
Paopin said:
Hi, I'm looking for a game for playstation, where the player is standing on a rectangular field with boxes "rolling" towards the player and screen, you had to rearrange the boxes to make a path before they pushed you over the edge. i had it as a demo
Fairly certain it's 'Intelligent Qube' (or 'Kurushi' in Europe) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZM9kTGFeko

AmaiBruh

Mar 27, 2016
Ok I actually found a game, but no one will probably even know what it is...

This was a PC game I played around 2006-2007 (the game probably came out way before that) and you played as a guy on a bike riding around a bland open world city, I don't think there were any objectives and I don't think you could even get off the bike, only thing I truly remember is that the bike could shoot if you pressed F1, but that's honestly really it (also the guy kind of looked like Claude from GTA 3)

rederto

Jul 16, 2017
hello guys,im looking for a game based on the popular book 1001 nights. the game basically at the start the genie ask you if you want to play the game or just listen to the story while he is reading it,i can not find anything about this game, and i searched all over, the game is for pc, and i played it back in 2000s.your wisdom will be much appreciated,cheers

ellallo

Jul 16, 2017
hi
so i really want to know the name of pc game that i played in 00s. So the game is like quiz about history around the world... i remember that there was someone ( i dont think it was a person) dressed as a faraon.. i think...not sure... so bassicly that someone goes in past by time machine ( when you start the game) and than you go around the world.. i remember that you could also like "designed".. make or something like that some photos..

i would be really happy if you could help

MusicPup13

Jul 16, 2017
Ok, so my game is a PC game. It was a game that was similar to Game of Life: Path to Success but it wasn't that game. The game was like a game of house where you had to take care of everything going on in the house and I'm pretty sure you were able to upgrade stuff too and there were levels too I think. The reason why I think it wasn't Game of Life: Path to Success is because that game has a lot more colors and the game I'm thinking of doesn't have many colors. it's pretty much just blue to dictate a boy and pink to dictate a girl person in the house and the house was many neutral colors like white, black, gray and very light blues. I have no clue what it is, can someone help me please?

Magical Chaps

Jul 16, 2017
Okay I have no idea what this game was called or what it even was about, all I know is that I loved this game but never got far. Around 2000s probably 2008ish and was on PC. The main thing about it was that it had that docking station where you could load up the character you wanted to play onto it. Came with little dudes that you could use to play different stuff.
The docking station dude was pretty simple ( along with all the dudes, like wow). It was mostly white with simple shapes, like round head with two half circle ear things on top. His body was kinda ovalish and the head was placed in a certain way to make it look like it slouched a bit. The feet were like round and platformy if it makes sense. The rest of the character figurine things were mainly that design but varying in color and patterns and maybe abilities Idk. Docking dude hooked up to the PC by USB or something. When I played this I was probably 7 or 8 or something so I didn't really grasp what this game was, but my brother told me that it was online or something. Idk if that's true or not.

Moved the character around by clicking btw.

Idk if anyone can help me figure this out, but pls help lol.