Old games you remember playing, but can't remember the name of

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Also most posts in this thread go unanswered. I'd be surprised if even the old thread had more than a 5% success rate. There are a million games out there and there are less than a hundred people who still frequent this site and most probably don't check this thread. Suffice it to say that there are a few games we haven't heard of.

thedkm

Jul 24, 2014
Neither of those but I think the parallax technique they use for the background in Inner Worlds was similar to the one they used in the game I'm looking for.
Now I remember another game Lollypop (1994).

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Now I remember another game Lollypop (1994).
Still nope. Doesn't have enemy gibs. I think the one I'm looking for is just lost to the ages... or maybe a really old backup CD at my folks house, but probably not.

KefZ_X

Nov 14, 2007
3d 1st Person shooter, although you can't move anywhere, more like a stationary Tank. All you do is fight off waves of enemies i.e. Tanks, APCs, Jets and Ground troops. Gameplay sometimes changes map from day to night but not much else. Cannot for the life of me remember this game.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
3d 1st Person shooter, although you can't move anywhere, more like a stationary Tank. All you do is fight off waves of enemies i.e. Tanks, APCs, Jets and Ground troops. Gameplay sometimes changes map from day to night but not much else. Cannot for the life of me remember this game.
Its not IS defense is it?

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Same concept, much older game though. I remember the soldiers were only 2d sprites.
Then its probably Beachhead 2000.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Can anybody tell me where this is from? Looks familiar but I don't think I ever played it.

View attachment 3862
Is it Hyper Light Drifter?
Edit: A google reverse image search does indeed confirm that.

You see people, this is what you need to do! Just post an image of the game you can't remember and you get an answer. That easy!

Zylver8

Jan 16, 2021
Country
Chile
Hello, i'm looking for another game, it was from ps1, in third person, you can choose to be a guy or a girl, and there is a scene with rain and you walk on mud, that's all i can remember :(, the color palette was dark, so maybe it's a terror game

Inazuma1

Professional Asshole
Legacy
Nov 18, 2009
Hell
Hello, i'm looking for another game, it was from ps1, in third person, you can choose to be a guy or a girl, and there is a scene with rain and you walk on mud, that's all i can remember :(, the color palette was dark, so maybe it's a terror game
Alone In the Dark: The New Nightmare

-or-

Nightmare Creatures

I'm guessing here because you don't give much to go on.

OblongYellow

Alien ID: Oblong Yellow 47
Jun 23, 2021
Country
United Kingdom
Hope someone knows this game I am talking about because I totally forgot the name:
  • It's a game on wii
  • You get to choose your character and I remember there's one that looks like Elsa because of her blue dress and another one with a pink dress
  • Once you choose your character the game starts and you have to go around a maze where you collect bubble gum looking things and as you collect them via eating them, your entire head becomes bigger
  • But you have to make sure your opponent does not come across you or your team mate otherwise you and your team mate loses
:D

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Ok, this isn't an old game, in fact, this game hasn't come out yet and even may have been canceled.

2 or 3 years ago there was an e3 trailer for a fps game that looked like it was set in sort of a fantasy world but you had a revolver and it looked like there was magic and such. I think it was called something like "witch gun" or something. I think it showed a boss who rose up from under a tree or something too, I don't recall if it showed enemies beyond that. I don't recall getting any more trailers after that first one or hearing any additional news about it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Meximagician

Elite Member
Apr 5, 2014
Country
United States
Ok, this isn't an old game, in fact, this game hasn't come out yet and even may have been canceled.

2 or 3 years ago there was an e3 trailer for a fps game that looked like it was set in sort of a fantasy world but you had a revolver and it looked like there was magic and such. I think it was called something like "witch gun" or something. I think it showed a boss who rose up from under a tree or something too, I don't recall if it showed enemies beyond that. I don't recall getting any more trailers after that first one or hearing any additional news about it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Sounds like Witchfire by the Polish studio The Astronauts.

Meximagician

Elite Member
Apr 5, 2014
Country
United States
Hope someone knows this game I am talking about because I totally forgot the name:
  • It's a game on wii
  • You get to choose your character and I remember there's one that looks like Elsa because of her blue dress and another one with a pink dress
  • Once you choose your character the game starts and you have to go around a maze where you collect bubble gum looking things and as you collect them via eating them, your entire head becomes bigger
  • But you have to make sure your opponent does not come across you or your team mate otherwise you and your team mate loses
Was it any of these?
Chew Man Fu
The Daring Game for Girls
Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey

Reactions: OblongYellow

abodyalabody

Feb 6, 2018
Hi guys, I really need your help to find this game:

It's a 3D game I used to play it on Windows 98 or ME, I think It's between 93-96 cause I got it once in a CD with Virtua Cop - Virtua Figther 2 - The House of the Dead - Bubble Bobble 2 and many other cool games.

There are 4 Colored fish to select and many areas like amusement park or ghost town, It starts with a huge square grid, We are standing on one side of a square, Initially, the sides are in black colour, we can highlight it (the color will be specified with the player's color ) by moving around the four sides of a square, we can obtain scores by highlight more and more squares, there are also some tools along the pathway, like making others square disappear, they have to make all over again, and there are some monsters, they move all over the square grid, they are blocking the players way and there are also weapons we can use. This game can be multi-played ... which is very awesome, and the graphics and everything in the game is nice as I can remember.

plz help me get its name, much thanks

Meximagician

Elite Member
Apr 5, 2014
Country
United States
Hi guys, I really need your help to find this game:

It's a 3D game I used to play it on Windows 98 or ME, I think It's between 93-96 cause I got it once in a CD with Virtua Cop - Virtua Figther 2 - The House of the Dead - Bubble Bobble 2 and many other cool games.

There are 4 Colored fish to select and many areas like amusement park or ghost town, It starts with a huge square grid, We are standing on one side of a square, Initially, the sides are in black colour, we can highlight it (the color will be specified with the player's color ) by moving around the four sides of a square, we can obtain scores by highlight more and more squares, there are also some tools along the pathway, like making others square disappear, they have to make all over again, and there are some monsters, they move all over the square grid, they are blocking the players way and there are also weapons we can use. This game can be multi-played ... which is very awesome, and the graphics and everything in the game is nice as I can remember.

plz help me get its name, much thanks
Could that have been Live Wire! developed by The Code Monkeys and published by SCi Games?

Reactions: abodyalabody