RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
"That bullshit is black sheep erasure."

"I'd ask what you're talking about but you'd only end up telling me."

"There really needs to be a checkout line marked 'antisocial bastards who just want to pay for their fucking shopping.'"

"Saturday mornings are the busiest, that's when we go fish all the rental eScooters out the river."

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
I feel that quotes from hentai manga would be a source of gold for this thread. In fact, I remember someone posting something like that in the Wild West forum, just a collage of out of context speech bubbles and it was pretty great.

From a quick Google search, here's a couple:

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Specter Von Baren

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
I feel that quotes from hentai manga would be a source of gold for this thread. In fact, I remember someone posting something like that in the Wild West forum, just a collage of out of context speech bubbles and it was pretty great.

View attachment 6593
I'm disgusted beyond words.
More, please.

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
"My Che Gueverra tshirt would have had people asking questions if I'd been killed on duty."

"Why are you trrying to blame an innocent pair of pants for your fat arse?"

"She finally got me to agree to an indoor toilet after a sleeping crocodile trapped me in the shithouse for an hour."

"After a couple of years working ER you stop finding humour in people having weird stuff wedged in their arses, and that's the real tragedy."

"Fecal vomit. Yeah and that's all I'm saying on the topic."

Reactions: CM156

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA

View attachment 6593
But that's why it's so funny! I didn't take that panel from a hentai manga! It was from a manga about raising newborn babies.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
"I'm tired of the dragonfly fucking on my goddamn boat and especially tired of dragonfly fucking on my leg!"

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
"I'm tired of the dragonfly fucking on my goddamn boat and especially tired of dragonfly fucking on my leg!"
Reminds me of when I listened to an audiobook about Frank Sinatra and skipped 3-5 chapters because, and I'm quoting myself here, "I'm sick and tired of hearing about fucking Ava Gardner, and about fucking Ava Gardner." Like holy shit dude, the book spent entirely too long on pointless shit between those two long after it would have been completely reasonable to just say, "And they did similar things for many years".

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
"She's learned to respect the thong."

"Growing up I was told us blackfellas can't get sunburnt and now I want to smack their lying teeth out."

"It's nice to want things."

"If you value your eyesight don't ask him to show you 'the helicopter'."

"Bury me inside a cow carcass just to fuck with future archeologists."

Reactions: Gordon_4 and CM156

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
"Camouflage and hi-vis sends a really mixed message."

"If I'd murdered you instead of marrying you I'd be out of prison by now."

"So it turns out I'm the reason we can't have nice things."

"Yes. Yes, I'm judging you. You know exactly why, too."

"Someone get me a fucking fainting couch."

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
I'm disgusted beyond words.
More, please.

Some of these are really great for this thread.

"Why is that giraffe pounding into my anus so fiercely?!" raises so many questions.

"Now that I actually came in my little brothers face, all my fears seem to have vanished" exactly, sometimes you worry so much about something, and then afterwards you wonder what it even was that you were stressing out about.

"This is a bit of a pickle, though. What does it say about a grade school teacher if she doesn't want to fuck her students.....?" where have the moral standards even gone?

"It makes me sick to think I was fucking a woman who was having sex with an alligator." I'm sorry, what? And why are you even doing it then?

Last edited:

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
"Hard to find a boyfriend with a body shaped like MisingNo"

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
His sacred beard would protect him.

OTOH, I would shoot Oliver Reed without second thoughts.
Be a waste of a shot since he's been dead 20 years. He croaked during the making of Gladiator. Allegedly he drunk three three bottles of scotch and spent an evening arm wrestling Turkish sailors in a bar in Malta and just went to bed and didn't wake up.