Pick Your "Worthless" Super Power!

Angelblaze

Jun 17, 2010
Hmmm my power would be to be able to visualize everything perfectly, in a way that I find pleasing IE: If I'm reading a fiction book I see everything before my eyes just how I like it, like a desktop buddy in the corner of my vision that I can move around.

*Evil grin while she begins reading fanfiction*

Irradiated Tiger

Feb 8, 2010
I have 2. The first one would be the ability to find out information of any person so long as I have some connection to them, say a screen name. I think spilling some random persons personal information on the internet would terrify anybody.

The second power I would desire is the ability to control peoples bowel movements.

I am a cruel individual.

chaos order

Jan 27, 2010
to remove all the lint and cat fur that sticks to my dark clothes i swear my cat gets into everything.

TechNoFear

Mar 22, 2009
Power over traffic lights (make them change when you want).

At the moment I am not special/super enough to have this power, but unlucky enough to be going the opposite way to someone who has (the power to change traffic lights).

Odinsson

Jun 11, 2011
The ability to instantly change my hair and beard length. I guess it could be potentially useful, but I'd use it for stupid shit

Drizzitdude

Nov 12, 2009
screw attack from metroid. think about it, all you are really doing is making yourself incredibly dizzy for some minor air time

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
RJ 17 said:
Just a random question/thought, but what "Worthless" super power would you like to have?

Now, to define "worthless", I mean a super power that doesn't necessarily make you super. More of a novelty power, just something that would be fun to do. For further clarification, a real super power is stuff like flying, super strength, super speed, invisibility, etc. Things that could help you perform/prevent crimes, for instance.

As an example, I'll give you mine...which is pretty cliche, I know, but I REALLY wanted to do it to someone today. That is, quite simply, the ability to reach into a computer screen, through the internet, and out of someone else's computer screen to slap them in the mouth and flip them the bird. That's all I want...god I think that would be incredibly satisfying.

So yeah, since I took the easy and obvious one, it's up to you to come up with some not-so-super super powers! As another example, when I asked a friend of mine this, he he'd like the ability to have Casey Hudson get kicked in the balls (or at least feel like he's been kicked in the balls) every time my friend clicked his tongue. :3
Whoa whoa, HEY!! No stealing my E-Fist Project!

OT: Okay, I wish to be luckier than ev...no wait, I've got that one. Okay, then I need more imagination and common sense than norm...oh shit, that's taken care of too. Okay, okay, okay. Something I don't have already. Then I wish to have an auto-translation brain because I'm terrible at foreign languages.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
SomeLameStuff said:
The ability to tie shoelaces with my mind.

Considering the laces on my boots, this would be REALLY USEFUL.
I would be your nemesis then. I think it'd be funny to un tie them. :)

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
I would love to be able to project what I can imagine into people's heads. It's the reason I want to become an artist, but the process is slow-going and so many amazing images and fight scenes and locations are completely un-experiencable in the meantime.

Either that, or for shits and giggles... it would be funny if I suddenly popped up in the heads of all my acquaintances, while they are masturbating. Male, female, gay, straight, it doesn't matter, they would be interrupted by my face. The trolling would be stupendous, at least until the secret got out and I'd be circle-beaten to death by all of them at once.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Total control over all types of air conditioners!!!

I will plunge the world into a permanent state of swamp-ass! Provided it's the right time of year for it to be hot enough. I don't envy those who live in the tropics.

Muhahaha!

J3bba

Dec 7, 2010
My useless super power of choice would be to act out the entirety of the Starwars saga, with accents, music and fight scenes.

Either that or when cycling being able to predict where I will be at the end of a song.

Suijen

Apr 15, 2009
X-ray vision, or the ability to see through clothing. I can use it to...see through...and see if terrorists are carrying bombs. Yeah, that's it.