Pies!

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
*raises self from floor and looks up* ... *promptly goes blind*

Daystar Clarion said:
I suppose you can walk it off then, on the way back home.
Back to Brighton, then, eh?!

The gods demand a thread on ALE!! Memories of Steak and Ale Pie incur this demand!

Crazy

Oct 4, 2011

OT: Yes, pie is good, but nothing can defeat the savory, delicious taste of cookies. Nothing!

Dec 14, 2009
Princess Trollestia said:

OT: Yes, pie is good, but nothing can defeat the savory, delicious taste of cookies. Nothing!
You consider cookies savoury?

We don't take kindly to your types 'round 'ere.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Well Daystar, you have done it again! Teaching our poor emancipated defects about the ways of the motherland!

Pies are a glorious food! Where else can you get Meat and Beer into one tasty meal!?

/​

[HEADING=3]Got to love that steak and Guinness pie!! :D

---------------------------->[/HEADING]

I also do love pork pies! They are damn nice... And pasties? They are just spiffing!

And who could forget these guys, and there crazy pie adventures!!

If it's good enough for the Queen and Adele, then it's good enough for me!! (And Adele should be pretty equipped to comment on good food!!

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
The British. The British eat...

Loads of bloody pies, with meat and gravy and manliness in every bite!

[HEADING=1]raaaaawr! manly pies for manly men![/HEADING]
mummmmmmmmmmm pork pie!
Now I'm hungry!

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
The problem with a Beer, or Ale thread is that there are far too many! You wouldn't be able to get them all in one thread, withour dissapointing someone...! Well... We could allways fill the rest in the comments...

(Fingers crossed for Hall and Woodhouse's Badger Ales to make the final cut though! Especially Golden Glory!)

Also:

Fact- Shepperds Pie = Lamb
Cottage Pie = Beef

AMMO Kid

Jan 2, 2009
[HEADING=1]Accidental double post but who cares this is an expression of my love[/HEADING]
This is my dream thread.

[HEADING=1]OP I LOVE YOU[/HEADING]
Daystar Clarion said:

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
You make the best threads, and it's always around when I'm hungry, and for that, I love you.

The only meat pies I've ever had is Shepard's Pie and Guinness Pie, and that stuff is delicious.

Now, I feel the need to go make a meat pie...

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
EeveeElectro said:
I like a good pie! I can't believe poor America don't have our pies :/

Also mince Pies TASTE LIKE COCK. Yuck!
How do you know what cock tastes like? o_o

And by the way OP, go to hell. You put down our sweet, delicious, soul healing pies, in favor of what is essentially a ham sandwich. You are walking a thin line my friend. One more thread against our precious food stuffs and America will have no choice but to invade the UK.

you have been warned

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
eh, not really a pie person don't really hold the appetite for one

I'll stick with my cuppa and biscuits thanks

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
When I saw the thread name in the latest posts box, I clicked on it and whilst it was loading I was thinking "PLEASE BE DAYSTAR CLARION". When it was, I squee'd! Now I fancy a pie, maybe a pork one.

Also if this type of thread was made by anyone else but you the thread would be seen as a troll thread, but you have that certain charm that makes everything you say no matter how absurd amazingly funny and witty. You are literally the BEST briton on this website!

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
I hate these threads. They always make me so hungry, and always at a time when there's no chance I'm going to eat anything until tomorrow. Damn you!

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
I had a meat-pie once.

Once I had finally vomited up all of my fluids, died and then resurrected myself, I vowed never to eat such trash again.

Honestly, I think mortals take the idea of "Gluttony for punishment" a bit too far sometimes.

daveman247

Jan 20, 2012
Steak and kindney pies.
Chicken pies.
:D

But i must disagree on your disowning of the "dessert pie"

-Apple pie and custard.
'nuff said.

butternut

Jul 14, 2010
Man, I really want to eat pie now...

I have two chicken pies in the freezer..

Its 11pm, now is not the time to be eating pie...

But pie is tasty... ugh...

Curse this thread...

But don't curse pie... Beautiful tender pie...

Tell you what, give me the best reason you can think of as to why I should eat one of those pies right now and I will.

FYI I am also british.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
well im from america so when i think of pie i do think of dessert. however, i have never been a fan of pie (the dessert kind) and i dont eat meat. thus, i have no interest anything pie has to offer

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
butternut said:
Man, I really want to eat pie now...

I have two chicken pies in the freezer..

Its 11pm, now is not the time to be eating pie...

But pie is tasty... ugh...

Curse this thread...

But don't curse pie... Beautiful tender pie...

Tell you what, give me the best reason you can think of as to why I should eat one of those pies right now and I will.

FYI I am also british.
Because if you do not then the british food god shall smite you down! Then he shall kill Stephen Fry because you have not eaten that pie!

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
You use that in pretty much every single one of these threads. You use them in a good way, cookies are definetly not savoury. They can only be enjoyed in the Maryland chocolate chip variety with a cup of tea!