Please welcome your newest moderator, Lilani!

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
sky14kemea said:
Nomad said:
I used to be a moderator on another forum, and the very first moderating action I took ended up with a 15-page thread comparing me to both Stasi and the Gestapo (with corresponding photoshoppings of my portrait).
Wait what? That's not fair. I never get any cool photoshops of me on the bodies of dictators or mafia bozos. :C
You're too mild, Sky. You gotta go more RADICAL.

I suggest photoshopping a Hitler stache on your current avatar. Simple, but effective.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
sky14kemea said:
Wait what? That's not fair. I never get any cool photoshops of me on the bodies of dictators or mafia bozos. :C
[/spoiler]

I hope you like the feeling of blood on your hands, Sky 'Mussolini' Kemea.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Zombie_Fish said:
sky14kemea said:
[/spoiler]

I hope you like the feeling of blood on your hands, Sky 'Mussolini' Kemea.[/quote]

Hahahaha, awesome!

Thank you, I feel honoured. And also a little dirty.... D:

Aug 31, 2012
Zombie_Fish said:
sky14kemea said:
[/spoiler]

I hope you like the feeling of blood on your hands, Sky 'Mussolini' Kemea.[/quote]

Not as bad as the time she was literally Hitler

[spoiler][img]http://i.imgur.com/hkNrl8h.jpg

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
R.K. Meades said:
Elfgore said:
@Skatologist: A quick Google search has shown nothing. Let's hope it stays that way. We don't need another person having to completely erase any trail of themselves online just to exist on the internet.
If you're talking about 8chan, there is a thread [http://www.8ch.net/gamergatehq/res/152715.html]. Grab your popcorn.

Also, I would be a bad guest if I showed up empty-handed...

[http://imgur.com/yAWNzRX]

ayy lmao
Is this just going to be a thing? is the escapist and 8chan going to have a ***** fit between both forums where we both passive aggressively insult each other, because this reminds me of the 8chan invasion thread from a while back.

OT: Good going Lilani, wish you the best of luck and I hope you don't turn into a power hungry dictator.

Metailurus

Roar
Apr 2, 2015
Wow, making someone who is openly hostile to other users of the forum a mod. Utterly disgusting and indicative of ongoing misrepresentation of the balance in this community. Can I have my $20 (or whatever it was) back?

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Metailurus said:
Wow, making someone who is openly hostile to other users of the forum a mod. Utterly disgusting and indicative of ongoing misrepresentation of the balance in this community. Can I have my $20 (or whatever it was) back?
Write a note to ffronw, as NewClassic already requested.

lastcigarette

Mar 18, 2010
The Lunatic said:
Scars Unseen said:
I'm getting the feeling that there is some personal resentment nested somewhere in this conversation, but if I saw someone post that, I'd report them since that would be a personal attack. With that particular wording, I'd do so even if it was said against one's statement, as there's no way I can see to divorce the idea of "your statement is utterly sad and childish" from "and so are you."
Lilani used it as an insult against Metailurus in this post:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/528.875304-Poll-Are-men-falling-behind-Are-men-discriminated-against#22006637

Not particularly personal towards me, I'm not Metailurus. Nor do I agree with his original statement.

However, forum moderation has been an issue for a long time, and statements like these appearing under a moderator's name just appears to be adding fuel to an already burning fire.
Pretty much this right here. The fact that the linked post received no warning and that the person who made it has been made a moderator is unfortunate.

Metailurus

Roar
Apr 2, 2015
Will ffronw give me my money back on the basis that they have made someone who enjoys making personal attacks against me (and somehow is immune to infraction unlike everyone else, because: double standards) a moderator?

As a subscriber the least I should be able to expect is not to be personally insulted by people who have been selected to represent the site, don't you think?

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Metailurus said:
Will ffronw give me my money back on the basis that they have made someone who enjoys making personal attacks against me (and somehow is immune to infraction unlike everyone else, because: double standards) a moderator?
This is not a place for airing your grievances about Moderators or users alike. Please PM [user]ffronw[/user] with your concerns.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Congratulations Lilani. I can't remember exactly but wasn't she the community manager four or five years ago?

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Congratulations Lilani! You got quite a presence, I bet you'll do well. So what else is going on he- OH SHIIIIiiii-

*voice getting smaller in the distance*

Can't we for once not get into a shitstorm!

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Bat Vader said:
Congratulations Lilani. I can't remember exactly but wasn't she the community manager four or five years ago?
I think that was either s0osleepie or Nasrin.

sky14kemea said:
Is...is that right?

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Barbas said:
Bat Vader said:
I think that was either s0osleepie or Nasrin.

sky14kemea said:
Is...is that right?
Probably Nasrin that they're thinking of, yeah.

S0osleepie has been Co-CM as well, though.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
sky14kemea said:

Some people might call me lazy. Some people may be right.

BUT AT LEAST I DON'T KICK PEOPLE FOR EATING ICE CREAM, YOU MONSTER!