Please welcome your newest moderator, Lilani!

Aug 31, 2012
sky14kemea said:
MarsAtlas said:
crimson5pheonix said:
BUT AT LEAST I DON'T KICK PEOPLE FOR EATING ICE CREAM, YOU MONSTER!
Well now you've gone too far. I can't help it if I have an aversion to chocolately frozen treats and animals.
https://41.media.tumblr.com/ad56eeb2327fbcf0caca64fac0f5a7c5/tumblr_nogyhfC0G61rfia4oo1_540.jpg
Dear lord...and she's the type of person who'll spoiler something, but then won't bother to use image tags! So not only do we have to click on the spoiler, we have to go to the trouble of copypasting the link into the address bar! What kind of sick twisted individual would do such a thing?

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Zykon TheLich said:
Dear lord...and she's the type of person who'll spoiler something, but then won't bother to use image tags! So not only do we have to click on the spoiler, we have to go to the trouble of copypasting the link into the address bar! What kind of sick twisted individual would do such a thing?

Aergh how did you even catch that? I thought I'd edited it super quick.

my evil plan has been foiled. :C

Jux

Hmm
Sep 2, 2012
Solaire of Astora said:
sky14kemea said:
Nomad said:
I used to be a moderator on another forum, and the very first moderating action I took ended up with a 15-page thread comparing me to both Stasi and the Gestapo (with corresponding photoshoppings of my portrait).
Wait what? That's not fair. I never get any cool photoshops of me on the bodies of dictators or mafia bozos. :C
You're too mild, Sky. You gotta go more RADICAL.

I suggest photoshopping a Hitler stache on your current avatar. Simple, but effective.
Did someone say RADICAL?

Also, took a look at that 8chan thread. That was a mistake. Looks like a senpai has noticed me though. Guess that's kinda funny.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
*looks at the other pics of evil sky*

Oh god. What have I started...

Zykon TheLich said:
Not as bad as the time she was literally Hitler

I'm now semi-regretting not making the avatar in my pic black & white, but I just couldn't be arsed trying to figure out how to do that in GIMP for what was only going to be a stupid five minute photo editing thing anyway.

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Zykon TheLich said:
sky14kemea said:
MarsAtlas said:
crimson5pheonix said:
BUT AT LEAST I DON'T KICK PEOPLE FOR EATING ICE CREAM, YOU MONSTER!
Well now you've gone too far. I can't help it if I have an aversion to chocolately frozen treats and animals.
https://41.media.tumblr.com/ad56eeb2327fbcf0caca64fac0f5a7c5/tumblr_nogyhfC0G61rfia4oo1_540.jpg

I'm ok with one of the mods being the greatest evil, I mean if you're going to chosoe an evil....

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
crimson5pheonix said:
Zombie_Fish said:
crimson5pheonix said:
So Sky bathes in Mtn Dew?
Well, yeah. I mean, everyone does that, right?
Only if you're X-TREEEEEEEEEEEME!

So X-TREME that you don't start X-TREME with an e.
That sounds like an apt description for Sky X-TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *deep breath* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME Kemea.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Zombie_Fish said:
crimson5pheonix said:
Zombie_Fish said:
crimson5pheonix said:

That sounds like an apt description for Sky X-TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *deep breath* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME Kemea.
Sky X-TREMEA?

Jei-chan

Inquisitor-Hierarch
Apr 18, 2011
I've been a pretty hardcore lurker around these forums for a long time, mostly because I don't people so well... this thread is kind of a great example of why. Not only are there heaps of people giving bare-faced warnings to the new moderator ("don't abuse your power, or we'll get you," mafia-style), there are actually people flat-out complaining about the moderator as a person in their own welcome thread :/ Like. What?

For what it's worth, Lilani, and Elfgore as well, I hope that you can find enough good things about working as moderators to make dealing with the less pleasant side of the internet tolerable. As a volunteer job there's often very little to tie people to the position other than a sense of duty or the bonds they've formed with other users and I think it's admirable for anybody to step up to a volunteering job that inextricably involves dealing with unpleasantness. Good luck, and (hopefully) have fun!

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
crimson5pheonix said:
Zombie_Fish said:
crimson5pheonix said:
Zombie_Fish said:
crimson5pheonix said:

Sky X-TREMEA?
God dammit, why didn't I think of that?!

That's it, I'm handing in my X-TREME badge. Clearly I cannot handle this kind of responsibility.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Zombie_Fish said:
crimson5pheonix said:
Zombie_Fish said:
crimson5pheonix said:
Zombie_Fish said:
crimson5pheonix said:

Sky X-TREMEA?

That's it, I'm handing in my X-TREME badge. Clearly I cannot handle this kind of responsibility.
Damn skippy! Now let's get this thread back on track!

LORD SKY TOPKNOT!

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
As funny as the spidermod stuff is, more amusing to me is that there are people in 8chan who care about who gets turned into a mod on a site they clearly have chosen to leave to talk about things on a site free from 'tyranny'. That shit is just hilarious.
Jei-chan said:
I've been a pretty hardcore lurker around these forums for a long time, mostly because I don't people so well... this thread is kind of a great example of why. Not only are there heaps of people giving bare-faced warnings to the new moderator ("don't abuse your power, or we'll get you," mafia-style), there are actually people flat-out complaining about the moderator as a person in their own welcome thread :/ Like. What?
I'm with you, back to lurking!

[sub]Moo! [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9iIgQN5uZE][/sub]

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
MarsAtlas said:
Zombie_Fish said:
SNIP 2: Electric Boogaloo
crimson5pheonix said:
SNIP 3: The One Before We Change The Naming Convention
tf2godz said:
SNIP: Revelations
Zykon TheLich said:
SNIP: The Main Character is Dead But We Continued This Franchise Anyway
Everyone, everyone, please. I have found peak evil Sky.

With hilarious gaping maw that I couldn't help laughing at after I messed around with the transparency.

[sub]I was tempted to make all the background people sky as well, but fuck it, I'm tired XD[/sub]

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
crimson5pheonix said:
Zombie_Fish said:
crimson5pheonix said:
Zombie_Fish said:
crimson5pheonix said:
Zombie_Fish said:
crimson5pheonix said:

Sky X-TREMEA?

Damn skippy! Now let's get this thread back on track!
Agreed, we've spent too long derailing this thread. It's time to get this conversation back to what it used to be about: Editing sky into as many evil leader images as possible.