Pokemon: Gotta Catch One

Chaos James

Bastion of Debauchery
May 27, 2011
I live in a town, so I'd go Eevee roaming. Bar that, head to a city. If I still can't find one, I'll grab a phone book and start calling every single guy named "Bill" until I find one with a free Eevee to give away.

the_hoffs_ego

Oct 11, 2010
I'd go to my neighborhood Oblivion gate and catch a Giratina, isn't it obvious :p

Seriously, I'd go into the wetlands either behind my house or near my school and catch a Mudkip.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
lets see, the main wild anime around here is the coyote. I guess that means Mightyena or Poochyena... There really isn't a coyote pokemon so I guess the hyenas fall into the generic dog category, again.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Head down to the power plant and look for a Pikachu. Maybe a Voltorb or Magnemite if I can't find anything else.

Electrabuzz is too much to hope for with only one Ultraball, and Electrodes would probably just selfdestruct and kill me.

Oh god! Zapdos! Abort! Abort!

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Alright, a suburban area is home to seveal note worthy pokemon. The first pick for me is Mewoth. Gonna raise me a Persian!

Echo136

Feb 22, 2010
Trapinch. I love Flygon. Not exactly sure what kind of area they are indigenous to, so if we are talking about an area similar to where I live now then it would have to be Deerling. Lots of forests where I live.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
I live in a very suburban area, so i'd have to say Eevee, get me an umbreon

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Well, hm.

There's turtles in a river nearby. I wanna Squirtle. It's my second favorite Pokemon... and it evolves into my absolute favorite Pokemon, Wartortle. I am content.

If I can't do that... I go to the power plant and catch a Pikachu. It isn't Wartortle, but it's pretty darn cute as well.

Though... hm. Birdfeeder. Pidgey => Pidgeotto. I could get something to fly me everywhere.

Choices, choices...

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
We have enough stables around here that there is really only one choice: My Little Ponyta.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Growlithe. My favorite Pokemon. And when I evolve it won't need a car, haha. Now I'll just need a piece of volcanic rock to do so.

Polaris19

Aug 12, 2010
A Starly or something like that. Bird pokemon are easy to start out with so, start out small, catch more later.

Condor219

Sep 14, 2010
Lati@s for the win!

As for non-legendaries, I'll jump for Ralts (first lv50/lv100/decent pokemon once it hits Gardevoir that I had)

Blue-Blur

Jun 30, 2011
I honestly have no idea what sort of pokemon, if real, would be around where I live.

So, going to the... uhh poke'pet store? I would have a Growlithe, mans best friend ^_^