Poll: Are gamers good in bed?

Necron_warrior

OPPORTUNISTIC ANARCHIST
Mar 30, 2011
Too much lag and they keep pushing back the date its going to come at.

Tsk.

That being said, I've heard good things about Energy sword(Tm) condoms.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Scrumpmonkey said:
Stasisesque said:
They've ranged from the worst lays ever, seriously it was so bad I had to stop it. Jesus Christ I didn't think it was possible to be that bad at sex. I wasn't expecting the world, but when you actually argue with me about which hole is the right hole you have to go now. Bye-bye.

...to gods of sex. I really don't think one has any bearing on the other here.
That's just being bad at biology/anatomy as much as anything...

TOPIC; I'm not sure its a case of them being better/worse but i know some gamers have slightly different tastes. I know i'm quite the fan of cosplay in the bedroom. Case in point; one of my last girlfriends thought it would be good to dress up as Misty (she was right, oh god she was right about that).

Getting slightly off topic; that didn't end well at all. We got caught by her entire extended family who had to re-direct to her house due to a snow-storm. Have you ever had to try and explain a Togepi doll, a can of chocolate whipped cream, two pokeballs, a vibrator and a Game-Boy color to a crowd of confused looking relatives? All the while trying to buy time so she can remove her side ponytail, braces and get her top back on? Well i have! And its not pleasant! It makes you look like the king of the mentally ill perverts association.
Poor Togepi. How could you subject the little guy to that!?

Stasisesque

Nov 25, 2008
Genuine Evil said:
Stasisesque said:
They've ranged from the worst lays ever, seriously it was so bad I had to stop it. Jesus Christ I didn't think it was possible to be that bad at sex. I wasn't expecting the world, but when you actually argue with me about which hole is the right hole you have to go now. Bye-bye.

...to gods of sex. I really don't think one has any bearing on the other here.
ohh god , just out of curiosity how old was he ??????.
Mid-twenties.

He was a lot more sheltered than I had given him credit for.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I don't think being a gamer has any bearing on your sexual prowess. Rep-wise I guess we have a bad one on account of being nerds, who as all media ever will tell you, are crap at anything involving physical activity or social interaction (which pretty much rules out sex completely).
If I had to pick I would say that's unfounded. Nerds tend to be more appreciative of their relationships and partners, and being in tune with what your partner wants except for girth is what being good in the sack is all about. Guys with big egos that are only trying to pleasure themselves tend to be worse in bed (and don't last as long). My girlfriend tells me I'm good at that, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was lying to make me feel better (that would make her a good actor though).

MadHatter1993

Jul 28, 2009
i was always stuck on third base. not by my choice but by hers. so eh, i'm cool with that. make her pop in a few seconds.... THANK YOU STREET FIGHTER!

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
I am absolutely fucking outstanding in bed, I can sleep for days waking only for water, food and bouts of gaming!

As for sex, I'm alright, competent at most things. Enthusiastic to say the least. I have a low levelling curve so I learn fast.

I know my way around a joystick to say the least. Though I can't be sure they're intended for such purposes.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Depends on the type of gamer. I skilled person obviously can execute some epic combos but a n00b will often resort to button mashing.

Oh, and everyone who plays Sniper on TF2 has a small penis. OH NO I DIDN'T!

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Scrumpmonkey said:
Fappy said:
Scrumpmonkey said:
I'm not sure its a case of them being better/worse but i know some gamers have slightly different tastes. I know i'm quite the fan of cosplay in the bedroom. Case in point; one of my last girlfriends thought it would be good to dress up as Misty (she was right, oh god she was right about that).

Getting slightly off topic; that didn't end well at all. We got caught by her entire extended family who had to re-direct to her house due to a snow-storm. Have you ever had to try and explain a Togepi doll, a can of chocolate whipped cream, two pokeballs, a vibrator and a Game-Boy color to a crowd of confused looking relatives? All the while trying to buy time so she can remove her side ponytail, braces and get her top back on? Well i have! And its not pleasant! It makes you look like the king of the mentally ill perverts association.
Who's he going to tell? All Togepi can say is his own name : P You don't even want to know how Pikachu was involved...
Reminds me of all the sexy Pikachus I saw at Dragon*Con this weekend. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, yummy...

newdarkcloud

Aug 2, 2010
The God of War sex mini-game has trained me to be the best at having sex with women, provided I find one willing to have sex with me.

rbstewart7263

Nov 2, 2010
Tenmar said:
Okay this is getting ridiculous. Your HOBBY does NOT apply to how you perform when having sex. Sex is about communication and actually understanding the wants of your partner to achieve pleasurable sex.
Well perhaps playing certain games can increase a persons inner communication and understanding of others inner wants and needs.(One would assume art games) while others numb you to those little things.(one would assume c0d)

They did an experiment where they showed people various pictures of violent acts and read there blood pressure, general reaction, etc. Then they had those people play violent games and then showed them more pictures. There reactions the second time were duller than the first time.

Now try an experiment where a few couples have sex. one group plays cod while the other plays journey or something I dont know. Than have both have sex again and make a comparisson of there arrousal levels.

The theory is not without merit I think.:)

rbstewart7263

Nov 2, 2010
Scrumpmonkey said:
Fappy said:
Scrumpmonkey said:
I'm not sure its a case of them being better/worse but i know some gamers have slightly different tastes. I know i'm quite the fan of cosplay in the bedroom. Case in point; one of my last girlfriends thought it would be good to dress up as Misty (she was right, oh god she was right about that).

Who's he going to tell? All Togepi can say is his own name : P You don't even want to know how Pikachu was involved...
Epic story sir most epic indeed.

rbstewart7263

Nov 2, 2010
Naeras said:
There's been surveys on this. Statistically gamers are better than non-gamers in bed.

My personal experiences also support this.

HA HIS UNREFERENCED ACCOUNT MEANS IM RIGHT FOREVER!!! BITCHES!!!! :D LMAO

Actually heres a link that shows a study that female gamers have more sex.

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2007/02/female_gamers_h/

Of our sample of 200 women, those who played video games on average had sex 4.3 times a week while those who didn?t play games only had sex just 3.2 times a week.

Perhaps even more promising for gamers is the fact that many of the women that we interviewed who have only recently started playing games said that they now have sex more often than before.

Gamers have never had it so good!

Now All of you who argued with me BEND THE KNEE AND ADMIT THAT THOU ART INFERIOR!! lol jk

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Scrumpmonkey said:
Fappy said:
Scrumpmonkey said:
Fappy said:
Reminds me of all the sexy Pikachus I saw at Dragon*Con this weekend. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, yummy...
Did you get any lightning shaped tail? or where your poke-balls left as blue as Cerulean city?
I think my girlfriend would have been rather peeved at me if I had pursued any of the that lightning-shaped tail. She got mad at me for staring at two DoA girls asses for too long >.>