Poll: Are gamers good in bed?

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
Calibanbutcher said:
Golem239 said:
Calibanbutcher said:
I would not say that gamers have a great rep when it comes to coming.
Of course, many PC-gamers (glorious master race etc.) do have very fast fingers, but it is rare that someone would want a click-job, whilst consoleros (dirty, dirty peasants) are kown for having well trained thumbs and general experience with analog sticks, but without the necessary button layout, many are found stumped, usually asking where the buttons are, when being presented the "analog pads" attached to the female body.
WE are known though for being able to "stay up" all night and open to "raids" with parties larger than two, although many are also known for being fast shooters, but we also learn very fast upon gaining experience.
it's not that hard dude all you do is give her "analog sticks" twenty clockwise rotations then twenty counter clockwise rotations (maybe more or less) then you take your "wii remote" and "synchronize it" with her "controller port" this may take some pushing in and pulling out sometimes you may have to move the girl to where she's on her hands and knees (don't forget to rotate those analog sticks)
So, you're saying that you need her to balance on a Wii fit board in order to properly synchronize with your wii-mote?
Woah now I was just talking basics but balance board could come into play if your kinky enough....
Capatcha: don't stop....I think capatcha wants in on the action

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Golem239 said:
Calibanbutcher said:
Golem239 said:
Calibanbutcher said:
Of course, many PC-gamers (glorious master race etc.) do have very fast fingers, but it is rare that someone would want a click-job, whilst consoleros (dirty, dirty peasants) are kown for having well trained thumbs and general experience with analog sticks, but without the necessary button layout, many are found stumped, usually asking where the buttons are, when being presented the "analog pads" attached to the female body.
WE are known though for being able to "stay up" all night and open to "raids" with parties larger than two, although many are also known for being fast shooters, but we also learn very fast upon gaining experience.
it's not that hard dude all you do is give her "analog sticks" twenty clockwise rotations then twenty counter clockwise rotations (maybe more or less) then you take your "wii remote" and "synchronize it" with her "controller port" this may take some pushing in and pulling out sometimes you may have to move the girl to where she's on her hands and knees (don't forget to rotate those analog sticks)
So, you're saying that you need her to balance on a Wii fit board in order to properly synchronize with your wii-mote?
Woah now I was just talking basics but balance board could come into play if your kinky enough....

Well, then let's provide the captcha with more kinkiness, since not only could the balance-board come into play, but also several attachments for your wii-mote, and, depending on how good friends you are with some of your friends, synchronizing more than one wii-mote is also a possibility, and, just in case, most wii-motes are able to synchronize with several controller ports as well, although working 4 analog sticks at the same time can be a challenge for the untrained gamer, but, with enough training, even that is possible.
And if captcha insists, maybe we can delve also in the hardcorer "difficulty"-settings of gamer sex...

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
Calibanbutcher said:
Golem239 said:
Calibanbutcher said:
Golem239 said:
Calibanbutcher said:

Well, then let's provide the captcha with more kinkiness, since not only could the balance-board come into play, but also several attachments for your wii-mote, and, depending on how good friends you are with some of your friends, synchronizing more than one wii-mote is also a possibility, and, just in case, most wii-motes are able to synchronize with several controller ports as well, although working 4 analog sticks at the same time can be a challenge for the untrained gamer, but, with enough training, even that is possible.
And if captcha insists, maybe we can delve also in the hardcorer "difficulty"-settings of gamer sex...
now I like to think of that as a coop rhythm game that may involve switching and whole new experience or the ports on her could work as a two player couch coop and if enough room three players

DRes82

Apr 9, 2009
The levels of awkwardness in this thread have exceeded safe reading thresholds. I'm sorry for you guys, it'll happen one day. God willing.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Golem239 said:
Calibanbutcher said:
Golem239 said:
Calibanbutcher said:
Golem239 said:
Calibanbutcher said:

now I like to think of that as a coop rhythm game that may involve switching and whole new experience or the ports on her could work as a two player couch coop and if enough room three players
Funny you should mention rythm games, since I believe it is worth mentioning, that, given the right set of additional equipment, one could have a rightfully named party with several people taking turns synchronizing their wii-motes to the "instruments" and then proceeding to synchronize with one anothers rythm for the duration of a "song", although too much soloing is frowned upon in such settings, since most everyone gains the most enjoyment out of this if a set is breezed through in harmony without anyone trying to outdo the others accessing the same console.
Of course for that to work, one needs a very spacious living-room.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Dunno, never had sex before. Nor am I particularly interested in it.

But as others have said, dexterous hands!

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
God, I don't know. I've only been with one guy, so I have nothing to compare to. As for me, still don't know.