Poll: Are you vaccinated agains the H1N1 aka. Swineflu?

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
Still, taking a shot is way more convenient than being ill for a few weeks.
I'm getting it. Not that I had a choice, my mom was nagging.

Karhax said:
Anyone saying the swine flu vaccine is free are currently not using their brains.

Someone is always paying. In this case, it is your tax money.
In that case it would be pretty stupid not to take the shot, since you already payed for it, eh?

akmarksman

Mar 28, 2008
OmegaXIII said:
The only reason i'm getting it is because i'm a med student. I really wish that people would drop the hysteria though, it's only a risk if you are normally at risk of serious consequences from the flu i.e. elderly, infant or infirm
Now I know what kills off Solid Snake in the next MGS title..

chris11246

Jul 29, 2009
LimaBravo said:
-snip

Also if you beleive in God your obliged not to get a vaccine since any life threatening dangers are implicity part of the creators plan for the universe. Vaccines = Defying gods will.
obviously you arent religious because "God helps those who help themselves" which means not getting the vaccine is going against Gods will by not helping yourself. (Im not overly religious but I know that)

OT I'm not getting the vaccine because I might have had it (probably not) and others probably need it more.

lizzielizzie

Dec 24, 2008
You missed an option on the poll:

I've already had it. Oink.

It sucked. Get vaccinated. I'm still sick a month later...it turned into bronchitis, and is lingering in my lungs even after a course of antibiotics. Don't do this to yourself.

ItsAPaul

Mar 4, 2009
I don't care considering it has the exact same symptoms and probably a lower fatality rate than the normal flu.

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
No! I ain't 'fraid of no flu!

Actually, I would have to pay money to take it and I don't even get a regular flu shot, let alone a special one with sparkles that leaves an after tastes of bacon in my mouth.

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
No because I'm not worried about it. I take the necessary precautions against it, so I don't worry about vaccines.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
Third-world countries have better immune systems then us because they live in unhealthier conditions then we do so I've decided to contribute to mankind's evolution by refusing to take any meds or vaccines and therefore improving my genes.

Btw more people died of normal flu than swine flu so I guess it's less dangerous.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
Not yet. I hadn't even heard of the swine flu jag until somebody said they were getting it. Besides, swine flu's not really a killer. Only one person that wasn't old, young or already ill has died of it in Britain. Still, if it mutates like the Spanish flue did, then I am FUCKED.

rynocerator

Aug 10, 2009
I already came down with, and subsequently recovered from, "the swine" in about three days. Natural vaccination is all I need.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
I've already got swine, it wasnt even all that bad. anyway since i already got swine i really dont need a vaccination since all a vacination does is give you the damned disese.

Beastialman

Sep 9, 2009
I didn't get it, but I stood with my girlfriend in a three hour line waiting for her and her younger brother to get it.

clairedelune

Oct 9, 2006
I have a minor auto-immune disease so the doctor recommended that I get it, but I don't really care either way.

mmkorn22

Jul 28, 2009
Yes, I'm vaccinated against the regular flu and h1n1. I work in a hospital so it's mandatory.

Some employees here complain, but that's stupid. There are people in the ICUs with h1n1 right now. People have died in this hospital from h1n1. It's stupid to complain. Get the shot and shut up... Anyway, there was no uproar from the hospital employee masses with mandatory tuberculosis screening or the mandatory flu shots last year. All this crap is hyped up by the media. People need to calm the fuck down and stop whining like little selfish bitches.

Anyway this version of h1n1 is not a big deal. People can even recover from it without medical attention. This is not the Spanish flu like people initially feared it was (Spanish flu is an h1n1 subtype that killed 50 million people).