Poll: Are you weird?

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Compared to the people I live around? Preeeetty much. I mean, no one else here would consider hanging a huge Star Wars poster in their room, hell all my co-workers already think I'm weird because I pretty much exclusively read English books, so go figure.

But whatever. Haters gonna hate man.
Monkfish Acc. said:
I am part of a large group of people commonly known as assholes. You probably know of them, they are fucking everywhere.
You're trying so hard it's almost endearing. Aren't you cute.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
Monkfish Acc. said:
All of this "weird and proud" shit is just people fucking desperate to be special. This just in: You're not. You are dull and ordinary. Stop trying to be a special snowflake because it's not going to fucking happen.

Just look at how many people have responded positively to this thread. You guys think this means something? I wonder what it could be!! Maybe it means EVERYONE is different from the norm because that makes perfect fucking sense!

And don't even get me started with this omg so RaNdOm kawaii desu fuckbox bullshit. How does that pass for actual personality and humour. It is attention whoring at its finest. Every time someone opens their mouth and says a non-sequiter or sequence of "inherently funny" words I want to shove my hatebulge down their stupid chattering squawkboxes until they gag and choke to death.

When did everyone become a stupid teenage girl, jesus fucking christ.
Actaully, I was under the impression that I was trying to have a nice disucssion with some people without it being interrupted. Why are there always people that try to kill the joy? you know... killjoys.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
Monkfish Acc. said:
JacobShaftoe said:
Your level of misanthropy makes you seem quite wierd to me mate. Wierd in that "Fools! They called me mad, they're just too ignorant to recognise my genius! MUAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAH!" kinda way.

That, and the use of the term "Hatebulge". That speaks of oddness from a mile off...
ieslkadsvlkhhljdso;kj';flfahd;lhdare;jhkaehr
No. Stop it. Stop saying things.
I am part of a large group of people commonly known as assholes. You probably know of them, they are fucking everywhere.

How can you be weird if a significant portion of the population is just fucking like you. You can't. This is what I am saying. Weird is being different, you can't be different when you are the fucking same, there is a clear fucking dichotomy.

Well, that and the whole "Stop liking things I don't like" deal. I find ignoring what's truly objectionable about the world to be helpful. Well, I'm starting to find that, since my therapy recomends such things...
I am just throwing a bitchfit over this relatively new wave of randumb fucking anti-humour because I really like to yell. If I actually cared about it you can bet I'd fucking keep it to myself.

Not that it doesn't piss me off. It does. But so does everything else ever.
Awww... Look at the little troll. Isn't he adorable? He almost looks like he has a genuine argument!

May 29, 2011
I once sang through the entire recess at school at the top of my lungs just to beat an ongoing competition in my class about who has the most balls. 4 people threatened to kill me, i just mocked them and watched them run away with their tail between their legs.

I once jumped from the roof of a 3 story building just to see if my legs would break. They didn't.

And whenever someone calls me weird for doing something, I say "are you really wearing/doing *insert random peace of clothing or act*?" and than i fake a lookm of disgust and walk away.

I'm a fucking weirdo allright.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
Use_Imagination_here said:
I once sang through the entire recess at school at the top of my lungs just to beat an ongoing competition in my class about who has the most balls. 4 people threatened to kill me, i just mocked them and watched them run away with their tail between their legs.

I once jumped from the roof of a 3 story building just to see if my legs would break. They didn't.

And whenever someone calls me weird for doing something, I say "are you really wearing/doing *insert random peace of clothing or act*?" and than i fake a lookm of disgust and walk away.

I'm a fucking weirdo allright.
That sounds like something I would do! I think we would get along just fine. As long as you don't mind Stanley. No one can see him, but I bet you could.

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
Well, duh.

And I don't really feel the need to explain that to you, if I could I'd borrow you my head for a while, but I'd rather keep it.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Cowabungaa said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
You're trying so hard it's almost endearing. Aren't you cute.

OBNOXIOUS PONY PICTURE
No, don't try to address my point or anything, let's just spam reaction images.

Look, I can do it too!

retyopy said:
Actaully, I was under the impression that I was trying to have a nice disucssion with some people without it being interrupted. Why are there always people that try to kill the joy? you know... killjoys.
I am weighing in on the discussion. My contribution is that this is stupid.

The killjoy part is a bonus.
retyopy said:
Awww... Look at the little troll. Isn't he adorable? He almost looks like he has a genuine argument!
Would you stop fucking double posting. You can actually address multiple posts at once, and there is an edit button for when you fuck up.

Why is it whenever someone has an opinion that is not yours they are a troll. Do you even know what troll means?
You know what you are doing when you call someone a troll? Admitting you got pulled in by a fucking troll. If people believe you, you look like a jackass. If they don't, you look like a jackass who couldn't think of an argument.

Either way you make a colossal idiot of yourself. Maybe it is time we learned to stop throwing that fucking word around like gaudy Christmas decorations.

Typhoonis88

Nov 24, 2009
Can anyone please direct me to what a normal person is?

As hard as it is to fathom what makes you you is; location genics, time period, relationships and exposure.

This all shapes the personality.No one person can tick all the same boxes even twins occupy slightly different space. endless possibilities something people get confused with when watching media is grouping people.

In anime/tv/movies the plot follows the few. So the many are given a static personality to play with to create the situations.

I'm a half Canadian Half Australian 23yr old male who has interests in computing and mountain biking. As rare of a 'Combination' that may seem. I would bet my life there would be at least a few of this combination, but if you talked to each one they would all have distinct differences.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I'm pretty sure my family think I'm werid (being different to everyone else) although I think everyone is some way weird in their own little ways.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
So many poll-options. Did you say you have a very active imagination or did the shadows tell me that?

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
retyopy said:
Did it ever cross your mind that I double posted to irritate you? Because I did. And you are a troll, because instead of responding to the topic, you are trying to be a jackass. That's a textbook definition of troll right there.
Did it ever cross YOUR mind that maybe I am not a moron and I READ the thread every time I posted?
Right the fuck above my second post, a triple goddamn post. Don't get cute.

That is not what troll means, kid. A troll is someone who says something inflammatory specifically to get a reaction.
It is not someone you think is kind of a dick. You have the wrong textbook.

Rusty pumpkin

Sep 25, 2009
Hmm...
I talk to myself constantly, kinda have a second personality, intense morbid fascination, I sketch pictures of maimed bodies or creeps from my own mind, I have this odd paranoia of everything ending in the worst way possible, sometimes when I get really frustrated I start giggling insanely and it's hard to stop...
Boop boop banana it is! :p

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
I chose the "If you choose this option and I find out who you are, you will wake in a torture chamber where a faceless mannequin tortures you in the most horrible ways I can imagine for eternity. And I have a VERY active imagination." option. BRING IT ON!

OT: I may be weird to some, but not to me. But on the other hand, as I've told anybody who has called me weird, or claimed to be weird themselves, its strange to be normal...

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
Monkfish Acc. said:
retyopy said:
Did it ever cross your mind that I double posted to irritate you? Because I did. And you are a troll, because instead of responding to the topic, you are trying to be a jackass. That's a textbook definition of troll right there.
Did it ever cross YOUR mind that maybe I am not a moron and I READ the thread every time I posted?
Right the fuck above my second post, a triple goddamn post. Don't get cute.

That is not what troll means, kid. A troll is someone who says something inflammatory specifically to get a reaction.
It is not someone you think is kind of a dick. You have the wrong textbook.
Sigh... You do realize that anyone who would post something inflamatory specifically to get a reaction is a jackass? And you do realize that posting something inflamatory specifically to get a response is exactly what you're doing? And It does cross my mind that you read the thread. You just misinterpret it and act like a jerk about it. And can you please explain why this is so awful? Not the whole "ZOMG YOU JUST WANT ATTENTION" bull, but an actaul calm, well thought out, explanation. Why are you so angry? And if you're so pissed about this, why don't you just leave instead of getting all up in my grill?

I think you're a lot weirder than you like to let on. And that scares you.

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
Im just awkward. My friends have often told me I should just finish my thoughts halfway, because I start really well, but trail off into some really weird stuff.

The Elcor Batman

Jun 9, 2011
Oh yes, weirdness is my speciality. My day isnt complete without walking about my house making random Howler monkey noises, occasionally pulling out meme quotes to people who have no idea what im talking about and waving my arms frantically in public.

Although i embrace the weird. Life would be dull otherwise :)