Poll: Are you weird?

katsumoto03

Feb 24, 2010
I can't really say for myself. I'm just me. Weird is a label people give to each other to hold some weak form of false superiority.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
I'm completely out of my mind. And they're coming to take me away, ha ha, they're coming to take me away ha ha, to the funny farm where life is wonderful all the time, and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean White coats they're coming to take me away,

HA HA!

I have been known to swear death upon people who prefer the Dawn of the dead remake to the original, twi-hards, black ops players who don't know who the cast of "call of the dead" are, and kindle users. I make jokes about serial killings, to say my sense of humour is morbid would be about as much as an understatement as "the last aliens versus predator game's online was a bit disapointing". I can also twist my right leg 180 degrees, fit my entire fist in my mouth, and lick my own elbow, a feat supposedly impossible, HA TAKE THAT SCIENCE!

I'm the guy you hear manically laughing down the mic on online shooters. I'm the guy who sings bananaphone whilst while watching 28 days later, I'm the guy your parents warned you about, I'm the guy who will steal your book, sniff it, then give it back to you, then follow you home using the scent, although I have ended up at a library a few times.

I think I made my point.

Phishfood

Jul 21, 2009
Who wants to be normal anyway? there are LOADS of normal people. Screw that.

Left sock + Spider Kneecap = The fuck. LEARN!

Tzekelkan

Dec 27, 2009
You do realize +50% chose the "Yes" option? And that's without counting the retarded poll options.

I really dislike people that consider themselves "weird" or "crazy". Sure, you can neck fart, how wacky, right? No. It's not a big deal. I don't care that you're so "random" or you cry "MOOO" every five minutes. It's not that weird, and it never will be.

Anything you do, have done or will ever done, has already been done by countless people before you. You're not special in any way. 50% of the human population cannot be "weird" because then nobody would be weird.

Also, stop calling yourself weird as a quality you have. It makes you sound arrogant and annoying, and not at all weird. If you were truly weird, you wouldn't know it, like being insane.

Shuswah_Noir

Nov 20, 2009
zehydra said:
"Normal" is a fantasy created by weird people in denial.

Everyone's a bit weird in some way.
This. Even if they appear perfectly normal, you can never really tell what goes through their head.

I'm quite glad that most people cannot read me. And I let my crazies out in measured doses.

GoldenFish

Jun 10, 2011
People have told me I'm weird and I always smile knowing it's just their way of saying I'm different (SUPER cool). Being weird just means you catch people off guard with things they don't expect (IT'S THEIR FAULT!).

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
I think a better question to have asked on the Escapist is 'Are you normal?'

As for me: I'm normal... yeah, how weird's that...

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
It depends where I am and who I'm with. For example, with some people I am liable to burst into song and dance with literally no provocation or cause. With others I'm more likely to break down whining like a ***** about how fucking lonely I get sometimes. I'm not bipolar, don't get me wrong, but I can flip pretty wildly around that particular scale.

I didn't answer the poll because I just don't know, damn it!

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
retyopy said:
Who chose the 7th option? Please step forth. I won't actaully do what I said, I swear. Really, I swear. I haven't done that in years. And the he-who-stalks-your-dreams hasn't eaten a soul in years. So he's pobably hungy. But don't let a disembodies soul eater discourage you. I have cookies.
I *think* I was the first to choose it, because I remember laughing when I saw it only had one vote after I chose it. But I'm at work, and thus kinda distracted, so I won't say that for certain. I did choose it, though, I'm sure of that.

Hoplon

Jabbering Fool
Mar 31, 2010
I am the ubermench, the rest of you are weird.

Defiantly you, yes you, right there in front of the PC.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Addicted to swords
and
I talk to myself...alot, in fact im doing it right now...we get along quite well...is that normal?

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Yep! And i gladly proclaim it to everyone and accept it gladly. However I am aware that there is no such thing as "Normal" anyway, I just know i'm a little bit more different than others in a strange way. :D

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
All of this "weird and proud" shit is just people fucking desperate to be special. This just in: You're not. You are dull and ordinary. Stop trying to be a special snowflake because it's not going to fucking happen.

Just look at how many people have responded positively to this thread. You guys think this means something? I wonder what it could be!! Maybe it means EVERYONE is different from the norm because that makes perfect fucking sense!

And don't even get me started with this omg so RaNdOm kawaii desu fuckbox bullshit. How does that pass for actual personality and humour. It is attention whoring at its finest. Every time someone opens their mouth and says a non-sequiter or sequence of "inherently funny" words I want to shove my hatebulge down their stupid chattering squawkboxes until they gag and choke to death.

When did everyone become a stupid teenage girl, jesus fucking christ.

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
Being intentionally "random" makes you a try-hard, it doesn't make you weird :)

anyway... I'm pretty normal, except im quite girly in real life for a guy and I embrace my feminity.