Poll: Bacon and you!

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I've never had bacon before, not even once.

*hides under flame resistant blanket*

ForensicYOYO

Jun 12, 2010
Dude you need a more expressive answer then its its my favorite meat ever. Like: I love bacon so much I squirt bacon grease from my nipples! Or I love bacon so much I like to mix it with my sausage and make gravey! ...... On second thought that last one could be taken really the wrong way lol.

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
DSEZ said:
i actually just had some eggs and turkey bacon mmmmmm bacon
Same here! Turkey bacon is awesome! Regular bacon smells awful, looks nasty, and produces the most disgusting grease known to man and I will never eat it. I to think it's stupid how people say regular bacon is like a food of the Gods and if you don't eat it then something is wrong with you, to all those people I say f#ck off!

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
I quite enjoy bacon, but I enjoy most every type of meat, so I might be biased (seriously, if I could live off of just meat, I would). It is not my favorite though. I tend to like sausages and the like more.

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
I don't really know what to vote. On the one hand bacon is probably my favourite meat. But on the other I don't like any meat much so no it isn't as good as people say. Not even close.

luckyleo

Mar 23, 2009
All I have to say, it that EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH BACON!!! Everything!!
Steak, Shrimp, Burgers, Chicken, Bread, Potatoes, etc.

Fenreil

Mar 14, 2010
This sums up a lot of my feelings for bacon:

I prefer my bacon to be inside a biscuit, along with a fried egg

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Baldry said:
Now after reading the thread where people were asked would they give up meat for superpowers many people said no...Because of bacon and well this surprised me and made me think that possibly bacon was a meat that descended from the heavens and has been given to earthlings as a holy treat...But then I realised I DON'T like Bacon. Even today while talking to friends people are shocked by my non-bacon eating!

So well my question is "do you eat bacon and is it really that good? and am I monster for not?"
Bacon, Ham and Sausage: The Holy Trinity in the form of deliciousness.

I love bacon but, I see it and use it as a sort of add-on because I am american and fat. It may be sad but yes, it is a meaty condiment for more meat.

googleit6

May 12, 2010
I hate bacon. I can't believe so many people like it. I've tried time and time again to bring myself to like it, but I just can't.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Shoggoth2588 said:
Baldry said:
Now after reading the thread where people were asked would they give up meat for superpowers many people said no...Because of bacon and well this surprised me and made me think that possibly bacon was a meat that descended from the heavens and has been given to earthlings as a holy treat...But then I realised I DON'T like Bacon. Even today while talking to friends people are shocked by my non-bacon eating!

So well my question is "do you eat bacon and is it really that good? and am I monster for not?"
Bacon, Ham and Sausage: The Holy Trinity in the form of deliciousness.

I love bacon but, I see it and use it as a sort of add-on because I am american and fat. It may be sad but yes, it is a meaty condiment for more meat.
Uhm...You just named the meats I don't like.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
I do eat bacon and I LOVE IT!

I don't eat it that much. I only ever eat bacon if relatives are over.

Also: Why don't you eat bacon?
Are you some kind of monster!?

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Argtee said:
I'll tell you what sort of a person would qualify to be a monster! SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T LIKE HAM AND SAUSAGE...Oh I don't like those either...Yeah I'm a monster...

Arawn.Chernobog

Nov 17, 2009
How would I make Hamburgers without Bacon? Use some sissy replacement to thin out the flavour... like Salad? Surely, you jest...

FYI: A burger goes Bread, Sauce, Bacon, Cheese, Hamburger, Bacon, Cheese, Sauce, Bread. THAT IS ALL

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
Baldry said:
Argtee said:
I'll tell you what sort of a person would qualify to be a monster! SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T LIKE HAM AND SAUSAGE...Oh I don't like those either...Yeah I'm a monster...
Hey, I don't eat sausage!
I do eat ham though...

Anyways: You should at least try bacon.

[sub]All this talk about bacon and ham is making me hungry![/sub]

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Argtee said:
Baldry said:
Argtee said:
Hey, I don't eat sausage!
I do eat ham though...

Anyways: You should at least try bacon.

[sub]All this talk about bacon and ham is making me hungry![/sub]
Oh i've tried bacon! That's why I can say I don't like it!