Poll: Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
I usually don't care about hair color. I'm focused on personality and tits. lol

But I do question why you don't have black, bleached, and multi-color (for people who constantly dye their hair). You don't have a lot of options there.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
i dont know why....but...redheads are just..idk hotter?. mabie because its rare? either way...next gf is gonna be a red head.
Cassita said:
I actually prefer blond, but my fiancée has dark hair >_>

/is in trouble
hey...long as she dont see it....your...happy wont get cut off

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
SilverUchiha said:
I usually don't care about hair color. I'm focused on personality and tits. lol

But I do question why you don't have black, bleached, and multi-color (for people who constantly dye their hair). You don't have a lot of options there.
Lol.

I like redheads but black is good to.

gillebro

Nov 13, 2009
Depends on the gender. I've said redhead, because I prefer being a redhead. Might have something to do with red being the sex colour, so it makes me feel sexier :p
On guys, however, hmmm... I probably prefer darker hair, but honestly I don't really notice. I've heard dark hair is considered more masculine though.

Mr. Mortiss

May 24, 2010
I voted brunette, but that's only for the natural hair color, the ones that really drive me wild are the ones with unnatural colors. I especially like them when they have their hair dyed any shade of blue or pink, and of course piercings are a plus, but I digress.

SquadronAce

Jul 23, 2010
Wow its awesome how redheads are winning. Im married to a brunette but im always trying to convince her to dye it red

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Soooo black hair doesn't exist?

My wife is a natural blonde (as am I) and about 75% of the girls I've dated were blonde (natural or otherwise) so... I must like it.

Phoenix09215

Dec 24, 2008
Although the hair matters... Its not priority number 1 :p They have to be nice people and fairly attractive. But if I HAD to choose I think I might have to choose brunette just because the last 3 people I was attracted to all were brunette (although one did die their hair, originally they were blonde :p)

Harley Q

Oct 11, 2009
Kragg said:
Harley Q said:
In my research methods class at college we've been asked to do some research on a topic of our choice. Anyway, what I want to find out is what hair colour you prefer and why, in order to find the most popular preferred hair colour today and the reasons for it. I thought this would be an accessible topic and also there seems to be some stereotyping that goes along with some hair colour.

"Statistics, damn lies and statistics."
someone might have mentioned it in these 6 pages but tips since it is for a college class, you made people pick between haircolours, but did not specify what for, for themselves, in others, in partnerchoice. also, theres more distinction than those 3, even counting natural colour only.
Like most questionnaires, the choice is limited. Also, I was deliberately vague. I have my reasons.

Darkfreak

Aug 14, 2009
okay so i went with blond but i have to say that brunettes are right on par with that. mostly because my GF is a blond and shes really smart so no stereotype jokes!

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
I personally like black hair. Not dyed, but naturally black hair... Then again, I sort of prefer women of ethnicities other than mine...

cynik

Nov 6, 2009
Redheads' skin is too pale.
Bad experiences with blondes, didn't like that color anyway.
Brunettes lead the way!