Poll: Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
I liked Brunettes on people im attracted to. However, I prefer myself with reddish/brown hair. I dont like blond though. Im a natural blond, and I dont like it

ReverendJ

Mar 18, 2009
I like pale girls- lock her in a closet away from the sun for a few years and let me at 'em. (Perhaps coming from a desert, where *everyone* is tan, had something to do with it.) So redheads, because gingers usually burn instead of tanning.

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
It all depends, really Im not that fond of red heads because my sister is a red head and its just too fucking weird for me.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
Red heads, ooooohhhh yeeeaaahh, I can't explain it but there's something about red hair that just gets me going.

Mr Shrike

Aug 13, 2010
If only I could choose in real life...

Went with Blonde, but Readhead is pretty damn close.

Overall though, I have no real preference.

KaosuHamoni

Apr 7, 2010
Aphex Demon said:
Brunette.
Katy Perry
Megan Fox
Cheryl Cole

nuff' said.
Katy Perry. Yes.
Megan Fox. YES!!
Cheryl Cole? NO!!

OT, I don't really care tbh, but if I had to choose, brunette. Hair colour is not high on my list of preferences.

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
red is pretty hot, but im a sucker for a brunette most of the time :) nothing against blondes, they just dont really interest me

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Redheads and brunettes are around equal for me but I think I prefer redhead.

Seems like a popular choice.

Levitas1234

Oct 28, 2009
Arkhangelsk said:
Don't really care about the color. Red can be insanely hot if it fits with her other looks. I've found blondes to be extremely attractive, but then noticed a very seductive set of long black hair.
And i'm guessing you are referring to Billie piper, Freema Agyeman and Karen gillan.

I choose green